Wife dropping redpills

So i got my wife who used to argue with me about the holocaust to sit and actually watch the greatest story never told, we've been married four years and she used to be fairly leftist. I shit you not anons shes done a 180. I cant keep her from trying to drop it on people when were casually having a beer with friends. The other night she asked a polish chick we know if her ancestors liked the nazis or soviets, and when she said soviets she rolled her eyes and walked off. Its so legit to have an actual redpilled spouse. There is hope anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are very blessed, good sir.

This is your wife. Don't tell our family affairs to Sup Forums please.

Honestly all it takes is time. She used to think it was crazy but after i showed her enough and was resonable about it she couldnt argue with the logic.

Kek

Lol just kidding. Tell your wife to further her study:

Tell her to read "Manufacturing Consent" and "Public Opinion". There is no "real news" in MSM. Every news outlet has a bias to a certain degree.

Also send her this link: businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Redpill about Wall Street and Backdoors: Watch Inside Job (2010). Trust me, the movie is worth the time.

Redpill about radical Islam: Open the Koran English version pdf, use "Ctrl+F" to search, and type "unbeliever". Afterwards go to this website for more redpills: thereligionofpeace.com/

And then finally, let him read and watch Trump's plans and speeches at the direct source. State of the Union, Speech to Joint Session of Congress, Inauguration Speech, UN Speech can be a good start. Also this one is also good: youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

I appreaciate the links, Shes pretty intelligent and after a run in she had with a muslim who actually told her shes out of gods law not wearing a scarf shes been pretty redpilled on muslims too. I also showed her these stats(pic related)

Yeah. But remember tot tell her that not all Jews or Muslims are bad, despite what Sup Forums said. Normal Jewish people also are victims of Greater Israel project, when the elites bring refugees in and force European Jews to go back to Israel.

Good for you, user. She's beginning to see it everywhere, and is now cursed as we all are... be sure that you help teach her how to hide her power level a bit, too.

We still treat everyone as we wish to be treated until shown otherwise

Also ive been telling her that she has to tone it down a bit, but yes in movie trailers and internet news and everything shes pointing things out and its nice to know it isnt just me.

>go shopping with a gf
>parked, but you don't leave you car as she started to rant about Kikes
>you add some sentences and then she can't stop till she gets it off her heart
>see people passing by and looking at both of you sitting in a car so long
>she finally stops her rant and you say
>"I won't even start, because we will never go out"
>she smiles
>you hug her and kiss her then she kisses you back

it's comfy beyond imagination

Are you OP? Did you just switch devices?

Btw, let her watch this one and tell us her reaction:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

Its the best, getting ready to start on 5 kids and a farmhouse

Still op, just switched device, ill give it a look.

Its just disgusting how they push this at every turn. I think one.of the big redpills for her is at her job seeing how truly unhappy these "strong independent women" are, and also working in the medical field with angry minorities. Ive even taken her out hunting, and we killed two deer, it really helps to be more self sufficient too.

Tell her to always hide her true power!

HAHAHAHAHHA
Too much cringe. Enjoy getting cucked in court when your wife divorces you and claims you're a literal nazi.

This

Good luck schlomo, just because you cant keep a woman around and dont know how to lead them doesnt mean noone else can. Go back to scrounging for change you meme flag faggot

Enjoy getting cucked in court when your wife divorces you and claims you're a literal commie
Oh no wait you're a nu-male virgin

Keep worrying though. All the whites are learning identity politics quickly, and once we start playing, its game over.

My mother and sister are like this and it gets annoying trying to hide their power level in front of others. This one time we were driving through a Muslim area and we had a Muslim driver and I had to keep changing the conversation every few minutes to steer it away from Muslim bashing. Also me and my sister went to an international event and my sister kept calling the black people niggers to their face. Smh

It could always be worse, but its surely not something to just drop in an everyday conversation