Shingeki no Kyojin

I hope you're ready for more warrior flashbacks.

>I die to show Zeke is bad

First for based Captain Rico

Annie stinks!

Annie smells bad

Man if only it would get on with the actual story again

Eren is worse than shit.

Ymir Fritz is Historia Reiss.

The devil is Eren with all 9 titans

How does this make you feel, user?

you
yes you there
your family is next

SOON

So when are all the titans getting put together in one body? What even happens then?

I would not be suprised if they pulled some dumb shit like that desu

Upset

Annie is made for Bert cock

You have been blessed by Snailtold and Snailner.

DROPEDDDDDDDDD

Reminder that Annie hated Bert.

>tumblr
Not a little bit surprised.

I bet it'll be something about how the person with all 9 has all 9 pieces of Ymir's soul, so they're basically like a reincarnation of her and can undo the deal she made and unlink Eldians from the paths.

Can a male become the female titan?

REZ alliance soon.

Annie might canonically has aspergers.

LM soon.

RE alliance soon...

I hope we'll the walldians or at least Eren in the next chapter, I love Reiner and Zeke is intriguing but honestly this is getting boring. The pace should fasten a bit

omg why is this making me laugh so much

>whole month after the last volume was finished off
>still no cover
I know it'll be something boring, but I want it anyway.

Probably. Female titan bodies are rare and Dina and Ymir had male bodies and Pieck's looks like a male as well, so female titan is probably steadily a female body.

We usually get the cover with the second chapter after the last of one volume. Which means in August.

Reddits that way pal

>tfw armin was perfect for FT
>isayama what have you done

nope

Endgame

disgusting fujoshit.
die.

Best and worst covers?

No Paradis for a while, unless it's from Reiner's view as the invasion happens. We won't know the fully story until Eren spills the beans. The anticipation you're feeling now is a sign of good mystery-making by the author. Bear with it, it's likely you will be feeling it for a while but once it's gone, it'll be gone for good unless Isayama deliberately keeps us in the dark about something else like Titan mysteries or what's currently going on in Paradis.

Reminder that the only people complaining about these chapters are dumb plebbit and fumble LAME//Shitrenfags. Everyone else is enjoying them.

Best are 1, 11, 12, and 22. Worst are 3, 6, 17, 18, 19, and 21.

>a best
I'd like to say 7 or 8, maybe 19?

>a worst
15, easy

Eren shouldn't be allowed to spread his retard seed with anyone. He needs to be neutered in a way that his balls will never ever grow back.

Fumble I meant dumblr

THE BEST.

Why are you trying to fingerpoint so much? Mad that someone wants the story to get a move on?

What's wrong with 17 and 21?

Spoilers in 10 minutes.
Best chapter until now.
Isayama says he will end the manga with 138 cap.

They will be reunited in hell.

13 looks like a TWD ripoff
14 and 22 are top tier
2 is horrendous

Best: 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 22
Worst: 15 obviously

>Reminder that paradis has an army ready beneath the walls.

Speak for yourself.

>mfw Bort dead

17 has Armin's retarded face on it which I grimace upon looking at. 21 just has strange positioning in general, I think he could've picked a better position for the books/them opening it or do a different scenario entirely, like Eren and Mikasa looking at Eren's old house.

Armong and Lebi.

explain, please?

Jean plz

He's not wrong, people are loving these chapters, and only Shitrenfags are getting mad that people are actually enjoying the manga now.

>Best
11, 14, 16, 22

>Worst
6, 18, 20

>Annie hated Bert

TOP KEK

>mfw

get spooped

>some fan art, nothing special

But they are demoniac jews.

I can bear with it, I liked the last chapters. The focus on Reiner is really interesting.
I just want to know what Paradise is up to, even if just a few pages. I'm fine with staying inin Marley otherwise.

I don't get why retards here are so obsessed by reddit and tumblr

Holyshit, I'm getting Big Boss vibes off of this pic.

9, 10, 14, 16, 20 best.
4 worst.
18 most kekworthy.

Who is this cute?

>fingerpointing yet again
Sasuga
As an Erenfag I'm liking them quite a bit, especially the last one. Pacing is a difficulty with Isayama but it happens, the best thing to do is to be patient and take it as it is. But if people are bitching about wanting the story to get a move on, that's not something exclusive to Erenfags, it's something anyone would want. Also
>people are actually enjoying the manga now
Was it not enjoyable before?

No they're demon nazi jews.

>ymir_cunnilingus_the_hisu_in_titan_mode.gif

1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 22 are best.
15 is worst.

>I don't get why retards here are so obsessed by reddit and tumblr
They need a boogyman, but it's usually just that one idiot who blames everything on "shitrenfags".

Did people like RtS before serumbowl? I thought it was fantastic up until then.

They should have shown Ymir kissing Christa before she left.

>That one idiot
So insecure and denial, only one of these shitren posts are mine.

11 no doubt about it

I also really like 21 just because it saved us from an Armong centric cover

COCK

Best is 17.

AM will be endgame.

>that one idiot
Kek, keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.

>Eren

>Mikasa

>Armin

>manlet

>Historia

>Reiner

>Jean

>Connie

>Annie

>Erwin

>Sasha

>Hanji

>Ymir

>Bert

>team Levi

>Zeke

>Marco

>Marlo

Reminder that Reiner is about to match manlet in number of covers

So why the fuck didn't bert and reiner help annie capture eren in the forest?

before she got eaten you mean

23 looks the least offensive to me

The Armongwank was obvious from the start but it was generally liked, I suppose. Personally, I didn't like the events leading up to it, and Eren being emo for the most part was irritating to an extent but since I like the guy I dealt with it.

*JM

>Erenfag
Terrible taste.
>Was it not enjoyable before?
No, were you blind to everyone complaining before? Every time the manga focuses on Eren it is downright terrible.

I thought it was okay but serumbowl dialed the retard level to about 11 and made me lose whatever hope I had left for the series. Warrior arc is redemption for me.

>lying on the internet

Seems to me like you're just desperate to hate Eren. It was plenty enjoyable beforehand.

It's always Shitrenfags, now they're getting assblasted that people are liking Reiner better than 3/10 boy.

No, AM.

SPOILERS FCKING WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Has Isayama ever said he's liked writing Eren? Do you think he regrets making him the MC?

The only ones getting assblasted are you, the ones that are shitting and pointing fingers at people who just want the story to get going already.