How do you solve the Jew problem?

How do you solve the Jew problem?

(Hard mode: You have to follow the Non Aggression Principle)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/zionget
youtu.be/VFURd_EOIuU
youtube.com/watch?v=3eYIIeexiGM&t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=3DmoC06pgR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way.

Stop doing buisiness with them or trusting them.

jews aren't people, they are vermin

and vermin have to be eradicated

>Hard mode: You have to follow the Non Aggression Principle
That's easy mode considering they've already violated it.

there is one word the jew fears even above gas, boycott.

Pay every Jew one billion pounds to sterilise himself and his entire family. The jew is too greedy for shekels, so he will usually accept.

Fuck off libtard

What if they start asexually reproducing again?

Orthodox Jew here.

What the fuck are all your problems with me?

not you kikester your banking, freemason compatriots, they need to get the fuck out of our governments

Well for starters you make usury illegal, like it was in the old days.

We all convert to Judaism

I wish those guys gave me a decent job through connections at least.

They don't have Jews in the wasteland do they. Jeez, it was bad when it was full of snakes, sharks, alligators, stingrays, dingos, spiders, crocodiles, scorpions and triffids.

pushing a button is not exactly aggressive

>How do you solve the Jew problem?

Jesus. The only Jew who outjew the jews

can confirm I will 100% accept. for much less even

>How do you solve the Jew problem?
>(Hard mode: You have to follow the Non Aggression Principle)
Being a zionist/communist already violates the NAP. Exterminating jews and communists is just self defense

You brought attention to you personally so there must not be a Jewish problem. Well done. Ignore the fact that anti-white Jews control every position of power and influence goyim.

We denounce those anti-white Jews in power though.

Massively go back to christianity, christian symbols everywhere, crosses in classrooms, government and even businesses. Reference the Christian God everywhere, build churches, enforce some light censorship on jewish media on what goes against Christian values,hire Mel Gibson to remake The Passion and make incentivize everyone around the country to go watch it.

Jews hate and fear christianity, it's why they push for secularism so hard, if they can't escape it they will flee like rats.

>Jews hate and fear christianity, it's why they push for secularism so hard, if they can't escape it they will flee like rats.
i heard Madagascar is real nice this time of the year

jews are ill in the mind and the face
>also sage

>implying
>implying

bad context

As long as there is no Jewish opposition to the Jewish problem you are all silently agreeing to their anti white rhetoric and therefore partner in crime and need to be taken care of.

Post this image and demand a loan.

>no Jewish opposition to the Jewish problem

youtube.com/user/zionget

umm

Huh? Plenty of Jews are very publicly against Soros, the Bolsheviks, etc.

youtu.be/VFURd_EOIuU

education and laws that stops jews from appropriating whites
look at new york laws (they are done for jews)
solve marxism
stop circumcision

They should disappear from the earth like the Dwemer did

This is what Jewish opposition to the Jewish problem looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eYIIeexiGM&t=43s

Atheist Jews and religious Jews have always hated each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DmoC06pgR4

>muh jews
elites lad. some are jews. some not.

>not available in germany
Context please?
If there were plenty, at least some would be active and known in the alt right. Shapiro openly states that he doesn't care about browning of America/Europe

>at least some would be active and known in the alt right
That's impossible because the alt right fucking hates Jews. Even conservative Jews don't want to walk into a lion's den.
>Shapiro openly states that
Of course he openly states that. Because he's not white himself, he's Jewish. Admitting he doesn't care about the browning of America would be admitting HE would agree to being kicked out too.

That being said, even Shapiro himself acknowledged the black crime rates. The only difference is he's all about meritocracy while the alt right is about race. Call him deluded if you want, but you can at least understand why he said that.

I used to think this but there is most definitely inherit in Jewish values that almost translates over to their genetics that has them do immoral and or degenerate things.

Still not all Jews but most definitely most Jews are vile people.

Outjew the Jew.

He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future. This is why Jews own ALL textbook publishing companies in America and probably everywhere else too. We also need to control the media. We need more conservatives in journalism, in the media, owning media, making movies, we need to take control. And it should be easy, we have far greater numbers than Jews.

>You have to follow the Non Aggression Principle
Build big oven
Throw penny into oven while broadcasting it on all major TV channels

>elites lad. some are jews. some not.

Wrong. The Alt-right does not hate Jews per se. The Alt-Right hates Zionism. Because the Jewish community is secretive about their agenda and all Jews seem to be fine with being promoted by Zionist Jews the whole collective becomes suspicious

An American should always be American first. If Jewish people are for Israel first, they are not truly American and must therefore be seen as political sleepers without further context

nah mate, average jew lives worse than any of us. literal shithole. Lot of jews are elites and a hell of a lot of burgers as well
>muh jews

>The Alt-Right hates Zionism
Many Jews do too. Even publicly. Even within the nation itself.
>all Jews seem to be fine with being promoted by Zionist Jews
False. See above.
>An American should always be American first
Agreed.
>If Jewish people are for Israel first
The extent to which any American Jews are "for Israel first" are they vote for a presidential candidate who seems pro-Israel. That's literally it.

Gas them all.
It's self defense at this point and therefore does not violate the NAP.

Stop shilling for middle east peace deals and let them all kill each other.
Holy shit that was easy. Do I get a prize for winning the thread and bringing peace to the world?
sage

Jews are based and my allies. Death to wh*Toids

Ban the methods of control, not the people

/thread

Put them all on a giant reservation in the middle of the desert. Surround it with barbed wire land mines and machine guns. No one is allowed to leave.

Let them do whatever they want inside to their hearts content.

>threading yourself
>defending Jews

Kys my dude

this is a jew looking for false flag material
fuck you jews
jews did WWII as a eugenics op
pearl harbor was a jew op to get US into the war
so they could steal the US
and 10 days later
all the cutfags started cutting their dicks
no reason
bam
and you fags, the data is right there
the graphs are right there
you're all fucking stupid and asleep

hey faggots (you) my fucking comment you stupid niggers

This is a good answer.
However, their entire existence is based upon not revealing this fact

Give them shekels to move back to israel.

Start posting pics like this all over the media and sane people will get repelled by Jews and Judaism, which is a front for pedos.

>he believes in Rothbardian ethics
Please stop you are embarassing the actually intelligent libertarians.