Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Because you can molest her and only get your hand bitten off for it

Because she´s dead

Cute, fun to talk to, and supports you how she can when you need it.

Only the best die young.

wait . where is that pic from ?

cute wife

Her opening. How can you forget that many Hachikujis with that crazy peppy music in the background?

yeah most of bakemonogatari's ops were cut from the version i've downloaded

Why would anyone strip the openings out of a Shaft anime?

Spic version to save on size?

Man, being too poor to steal something properly must suck.

Eternal loli, that's it.

She's a ghost snail, so you can violate her all you want without getting in trouble.

But you can link them in via mkv merged playlists or whatever they're called.

Why are there a bunch her in her OP?

What the fuck

For fun.

post more snails please

Snails OPs were really bad, skipped them every time.

that's bait^

has there ever been a more based MC?

You know you have a true friend when they'll laugh off getting molested in their sleep.

her singing voice makes me want to kill myself. Tied for munkey as favorite girl in she show, but I just can't stand her singing voice

I got the same version, but I went and watched all the OPs on youtube. They're wonderfully varried

Crab would've gotten megacucked if Snail didn't die.

bat is still alive though

she literally said she was ok with him cheating
Besides is it really cheating if Senjougahara can't even see the snail?

>loli
>cute
>loli
>kind of tsundere
>loli
>funny and laughs with you
>loli
>actually older than you so it's legal to fuck her brains out
>loli
>death
>but not death in a gross way so it's ok to fuck her brains out

Pie-pan.

It is 2 0 1 7 and TO THIS DAY I still have to come on here and see threads about some dumb fucking snail! IT'S OVER, YOUR SERIES IS SHIT, AND SHE'S A FUCKING CHILD. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

She's okay with him sleeping around, she's not okay with him cheating emotionally. Araragi cheats emotionally hardest of all and only really doesn't cheat physically (except kissing Shinobu)

You can say it's over when it stops printing money. Until then I bid you adieu.

>KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
Perhaps the same could be said to all interests!

This thread was started with a shitpost, and all subsequent replies have been shitposts, including mine. There is no interest being discussed here.

Shit is in the eye of the beholder and as such is a "shitpost". I find this thread nothing but an outpouring of love for an interesting and fun character. If your posts have no value that is up to you but I find treasure in this thread.

Hachikuji is very interesting. Not quite as interesting as a certain vampire, but interesting enough.

>gatarifags
I wish I could help you. Have fun. I just might stop by in thread #18488699225855927 for this fucking garbage, so 'till then. At least you aren't Fate.

ah, the old "stop liking what I don't like." Never gets old.

It's okay. I'll see you in Neon Genesis Evangelion thread #18488699225855928 to remind you that Misato is best girl and you shouldn't waste your time on a tsundere that will never like you 2D or blogging wise.

a cute

The second snail OP is great though

>subjectivity olympics
I have no stakes in either side of this altercation but you're not doing a good job of defending your position buddy,

Can't wait for owari II to see her get molested again. Best girl is needed in the series again, nisio needs to write some more about her too.

She has a adorable teeth, and is a true bro and sex friend.

Because everyone who watches the series has a big, stupid grin on their face every time she is on screen.

But her first OP is literally the best song yet.

That's probably one of my favorite OPs of the series. Singing is good

Will her new opening in owari 3 top Kaerimichi and Happy Bite?

No

>over
It's literally just about to begin.

It's better than Dagnabbit Disco, that's how good it is!

Which girls are you happy to see onscreen the most, Sup Forums? Mine are snail, bat, monkey, and Gaen

Reminder
Monkey=Snail=Cat=Bat=Bird=Bee=Snake=Doll=Math>>>>>>>>>>>Gaen>Ougi>Ougi(with penis)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crab

Snail, bird and snake.

Shinobu and Hachikuji are the top, but Tsukihi is always interesting and so is Kanbaru when she's not narrating and/or in super depressive mode.

Snails are cute.

impregnation!

I want to shoot Hachikuji with my calcium dart.

Its funny because its what araragi would actually do in the novels.

Where can I get a copy of the monogatari books?
Can't find most of them on nyaa.

What, get blowjobs?

>complex english-japanese inter language pun
I didn't realize it was so deep.

kodomo pantsu #1

She just is

She's a loli that actually has self-awareness.

Because it's a drawing, look I just draw the perfect line.

or maybe and just maybe you could go and enjoy a thread that doesent make you a mad cunt, and let us enjoy our monogatari shit as you call it, we all love it and you are not going to change that.

1D is truly superior.

because she's not sitting on my face