Since you righties are all about the marketplace of ideas

Which lefties do you follow? I'm a leftist but watch Lauren Southern.

No, you're JIDF.

sage

Defending la creatura from the crazy libs.

The msm

Lol

I sometimes watch TYT and I'm subscribed to watch mojo and alltime10s

>not knowing what anything is but shitposting anyway

The "Marketplace of Ideas" doesn't mean that you have to follow someone of differing opinion, it means that the various ideas have to compete openly and scrutinized equally for the weak ideas to be removed and the strong ideas to come to the forefront.

Jimmy Dore

Do you admit that the fact that there is literally a little white child being tortured as you read this is a BAD thing? The 2018 statistics are brutal.

stop supporting black nationalists.

>what lefties do you follow ?
i watch styx sometimes

This

And I’m forced to listen to liberals anyways. It’s impossible to escape it. Late night talk shows, snl, award shows, movies, there’s an endless stream of liberals telling their views everywhere so I don’t need to seek it out. I have to search for the right wing stuff I listen to manually because (((they))) try to hide it.

Linus tech tips

I'm right-wing, and I endure 6 massive, globalist, multi-media corporations that push degeneracy, vulgarity, white-hate, and then have the temerity to call ME "radical right," even though I'm a moderate conservative.
So while you'll watch controlled opposition and think you're being open-minded, I have to go to the Chan Sup Forums's (both) to get any complete truth, at all.
And in case you haven't noticed...Sup Forums is always right.

Lauren southern is controlled opposition.

She's jewish.

I already eat from the trashcan every day

Best post.

idk man he's too extremist for me

Kek.

Not Jewish but a Danish coalburner

>Not Jewish but a Danish coalburner

She's jewish... she just doesn't admit it, because that wouldn't work well for the whole controlled opposition thing.

Leftist I follow are Noam Chomsky and Sargon

>relying on other people to think for you
>lefty
checks out.

Fuck off Lauren.

In what ways are her views right wing?

She seems to adhere to white identity and some nationalistic ideas, but these aren't necessarily right wing. It's not strange that a lefty would watch her.

>The msm

This

That's not really how it works.
How about you throw a position out there and the free market here will see what it can do.

her looks are leaving her faster than a black father

What the fuck is this guy thinking?

Cum Town and Chapo Trap House

>watching e-celebs
no thanks.

poo in loo

I follow no leftists. I don't listen to or entertain their points. I hope they all die. Including you, nigger.

Sage

None. For the same reason I don’t follow schizophrenics and homeless guys yelling at clouds.

"if i model my stubble like this, it'll make me look like i had a jawline!"