Why is it that whenever all the burgers are asleep Sup Forums isn't complete trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you
T. Been up all night riding my rascal and eating big macks
Kys ahmed

Good morning.

Seems like shit actually, where the fuck are the happening threads

>fag from ohio using a ukraine proxy

durrr you got me

That is weird...When USA sleeps us Aussies play.
And we love to shitpost

A criatura obscura....

I never leave. I can't. This shit is worse than heroin.

the size of the jowls on that EU kid

if it is really so , it is because the sheer number of burgers make it so that they also being their worst.

analogy: Russians suck at dota/csgo

Only because sheer numbers.

OP is a nigger

shareblue has working hours from 8:30 to 5 WTZ

Does any one have that gif of this guy peeing on a urine cup and then zooming in and it's the Ukranian flag?

Europosting hours

>mutt thread
>mutt thread
>Islam thread
>Germany says yes to EU army to spite britain thread
>Britain pretends it's superior to the rest of the Euros thread by piggybacking off US power and calling it "Anglosphere"
>Mutt thread
>Why don't Americans have healthcare thread
>Why don't Americans have gun control thread
>Mutt thread
>Greeks/Turk debate: who is whiter, part 61
>Balkan thread
>Americans lost to goat farmers thread
>Russiaboo circlejerk thread
>Mutt thread

Im starting to think - hear me out - that theye obese mutts with no sense of humour, shit bants, and retarded arguments.

Just a pet theory.

>Ukrainians calling anyone else "worst posters" on ANY international imageboard

wew

CTR only pay 9-5 m8 itt's the same reason it's better on Bank Holidays and the like.

>Even in Europe's fantasy it's still an average fat roastie.

Burger hours

>school shooting happening #324
>suck trumps cock
>suck cop cock
>suck eceleb cock
>muh gunz
>muh freedumz
>school shooting happening #325
>mutt thread
>nig chimpout happening #845796
>hurr yuropoor thread
>56andMe thread

we need to remove geo-flags

Morning shariablue.

>greek/turks debate who is whiter
that debate will never end unless we get a room.

Mornin'

Underrated.

I don’t think that means what you meant it to mean, user.

no , seriously. Fuck the politicians just put western turkey in a room with greece and I guarantee you the problem will fix itself, this also means I can find a qt to make babies looking like me.

Don't use the EU flag to represent Europe. It's extremely offensive.

America is the home of the neo-soviets. Most of the noise and shilling comes from their parasitic universities and NGOs.

They keep talking about all their guns and bullets yet do absolutely nothing to free their country from the Soviet/Federal government. So long as they have cheap and mindless entertainment and chemicals which taste like food they don't care.

> Not realising that it's mainly shills and derailment threads designed to attack Sup Forums
This is the scope of your interests

> Lives in Europe
> Doesn't know what European women are like
Fuck off proxy fag

Why are eurocucks obsessed with the US?

Cute girl, amerimutt guy

pol is only good from about 6am to 6pm.

you mean Sup Forums becomes sjw refugee shilling EU hellhole?
i dont really know, could it be because of you.

All the shills are burgers and leafs

kek

this gov is right on spot

whiter than you mohammed

UK hours:

I wonder

Australian shitposting is what I wake up to every morning. It's made me a little daffy, but happy. I suppose this is what it's like to be Austrailian. Thanks Bruce.

GOOOOOD MORNING

Important Questions: why khokhols are not allowed to be refugees? It's not like they have war in their country, or anything.

you are welcome taylor

how many jew dicks did you suck for booze money today ukrop?

El Obscuro...

La puridad regressiva

I would take Aussie shitposting over euro smugposting any day.

Looks like they are both riding the short bus.

Why do you pretend to be from Ukraine you filthy kike?

Again and again, the Mutts erupted from the dirt around us. Our worst fears had been realised - they had finally tunnelled into Europe.
We saw people grabbed by multiple black greasy claws and pulled into howling mobs of the Ogros. Smaller Goblinos skittered and ran ahead of the pack. Biting and sucking on the skin of those surprised by their most sudden appearance, causing them to stagger drunkenly before falling to the ground, convulsing terribly as they began their twisted transformations.
People suddenly start to run and soon after, to fall. There was no way to save them. My wife was most viciously bitten by a Creatura that had crawled out of a manhole.. Her hair was already beginning to fall out. With the small amount of holy water I had in a bucket with me I was able to reverse some of the corruption. At the same time I splashed my hands and face. My wife complained, “I can’t go on. My genes are ruined... My chromosomes.” My darling Annette no longer looked human.
As we ran, we passed fused masses of people and Ogros made up of four or five people, howling and wailing as they sank into the corpulent, pudding like flesh of these gigantic abominations, There were entire families fused into these... the sight was like watching defilement and murder - yet somehow worse than both of these things. We saw whole buildings overrun with Mutts and adult men reduced to piles of greasy sharts no larger than a small child.
All this happened in silence broken sporadically by las creaturas muttering that they had finally found the "Soroshills". The terrible smell had burned throats so much that no one could scream.

30,000 whites were transformed or outright killed. On the Thursday the shartstorm blotted out the sunlight associated with July. I am one of the very few survivors. Pray for us.

>It is not possible to describe! Mutt after Mutt poured through the portal that opened above Mexico City. It was beyond belief, worse than the blackest nightmare. So many people were snatched into darkened corners or horribly corrupted. It became more and more difficult to breathe. The stench was overpowering. It was dark and all of us tried to leave the city with inconceivable panic. People who had been drained of their whiteness and those already beginning the transformation were trampled upon, women and children were left or snatched up out of our hands by Los Ogros. The basket with our twins covered with white power symbols was snatched up out of my mother's hands and we were pushed into alleyways by the people behind us. We saw the defiled street, the falling ruins and the terrible shartstorm. My mother covered us with black cloth she found in a bin.

>"We saw terrible things: our fellow whites screaming as almost uncountable hordes of mongrels fell upon them, pieces of arms and legs, convulsing bodies who were turning into Las Creaturas as we ran, whole families covered in black greasy shit and being dragged into terrible portals that seemed to consume all light, terrible corrupted things that were once people ran to and fro, sticky, putrid coaches filled with twitching refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and looking for their children and families, and shit everywhere, everywhere shit, and all the time the stinking evil wind of the shartstorm threw people back into the greasy clutches of the things they were trying to escape from."

>"Insane fear gripped me and from then on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to end up as one of them". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not turn"

-Manuel de Taragona
Survivor of the Shartstorm of Mexico City. 2081

Whats a shitpost?

Why do all American girls have this kinda stacey-ish and bland 'look'. You won't find it anywhere in yurop, it's purely an American phenomenon. Is it the power of the 56%?

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

this. It's quite upsetting, but we have a lot of shills that have been shitting up the board full force in both burger & leaf country.

FREEDOM NEVER SLEEPS!!!

Because only the "Burgers" are worth being worked over by the shills. The rest of you are really not important enough to bother with.

Why do mutts butcher their anthem so much? I mean that shit you hear before big sports games is abhorrent.

Because when burgers are asleep, leafs are asleep too.

Cute grill

I hope you get raped by a pack of Albanians

Nice lefty-esque meme.

American women are dead inside.

Have you ever been on Sup Forums at 7AM Euro time? It's awful

were always awake goyim

> Euro time
> Obvious proxy shill
No one of value gets up at dawn to post on Sup Forums you stupid nigger.

Failed education system and lack of mental health in USA. Leaves many always angry except for the successful ones.

Did you enjoy the ads- I mean game last night, Brayden? What about the anthem? Were they politically correct enough to butcher it again?

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

>implying we're ever asleep

i don't watch niggerball, hate to disappoint you.

Murica is cancer

Sup Forums is always complete trash, newfaggot

That thing in OPs post looks like related pic.

can confrim

t. burger with insomnia

Any time I’m on Sup Forums late at night it’s just yuros obsessing over us.

Inferiority complex or something.

they obsess about us constantly
slaves tend to dream of freedom

this is unironically true, at night when European goes to sleep pol becomes a shithole