/po/ worships this delusional big baby with syphilis and one ball

>/po/ worships this delusional big baby with syphilis and one ball
youtube.com/watch?v=pR5q0ajW8Ko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkbouKG830
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get why he so great, he's dead, where is the next hitler , oh wait there can't be everyone is a Jew shill

>the whole world shits their pants just by the thought of him
yeah you seemed to have gotten over him

Wow, papercraft prople sure sound like monsters

The don't shit their pants they just use him to discredit people they don't like

>posts a propaganda film

>UK worships a fat zionist schmuck who lost WW2 and destroyed Great Britain
This thread is not origami

>propaganda film
Literally one of the most neutral depictions of the war.

You've got to be kidding?

>oh yes hitler was a raving lunatic he had completely lost his mind and hated everybody and thought his generals were worthless

You realise the film is based on sources from his own secretary?

Yeah the entire film is based on her word. Some little old lady, anybody could of lent on. I mean you think if she said he was a wonderfully polite and interested man like so many other people said he was they would of portrayed him like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkbouKG830

still , they can’t really put it like that , if they do they validate everything we say. So they have to pretend they are shitting their pants which also proves our point. Mental olympics.

>posts fictional movie
fuck off retard

>obese nazi larper on the internet thinks he knows better than historians
I'm sorry this hurts your feelings, to see the idealistic construction of your hero figure besmirched. But facts are facts. This woman knew Hitler better than anyone, probably better than his wife since she spent everyday with him for well over a decade and kept journals.

Additionally, she actually LIKED Hitler.

so whats the JIDF calling themselves these days?

Yes just look at this raving lunatic, truly this fictional movie is 100% compared to actual footage and recordings of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

You britcucks never really did get over Hitler did you, you thought you were better then the Germans, but he proved you wrong.

I like your selective memory where it concerns David Irving who, unlike other historians, did the most research into actual German historical record and speaking to relatives of top ranked German officials which composed the primary source for much of his writing.

But surely the thing which establishes your dumbfucktarded bias founded on delusions is the only reputable source and things that contradict it must be false. You're fucking gay and stupid and you deserve everything coming to you.

Probably JIDF or the Chosen People.

>David Irving
You mean the man that has been BTFO in court cases by other historians for LYING about history?

Are you fucking stupid? Obviously Hitler wasn't constantly raving like a lunatic, you down syndromed cunt and the movie never suggests or implies that. How about you actually watch it instead you obese nazi larper.

Yeah I've seen the movie, it makes Hitler out to be a complete moron who thought he could win the war in 1945, which in fact the interview I sent you proves that he knew the war was lost by 1942, he also said this to Rommel.

Fucking /po/ stealing our jerbs

By the same woman who literally doesn't care about the primary share of 60 million people who died and doesn't view the Israeli genocide of Palestinians as being pretty much the same exact thing. Lipstadt has no actual credibility and nobody actually cares about her and massively misrepresented David Irving from the beginning, which is why he had sued her for libel from the beginning.

David Irving never once denied that there were a number of Germans who did in fact attack Jews, which is what Lipstadt said he denied. What Irving said was that there is no evidence for a systematic plan for the genocide of all Jews, which is true - and you couldn't actually find me real evidence of there existing to be one other than the forced confessions of dead men. No writing or correspondences, nothing actually supports this claim. Which, for 3rd Reich Germany, one of the most highly detailed and recorded nations in history, is unrealistic.

Notice how they purposefully make Irving look like a kike.

Because Sup Forums is full of brainlets

Now get a load of this kikery.

>Irving only lost because of the da joooooooos and not because he's a filthy lying cunt that got BTFO.

>Saying there is no actual evidence beside hearsay of a systematic plan to genocide is a lie
If its a lie then you should have no problem finding that evidence for me. I'd love to see the signed order from Hitler himself where he states not only knowledge of gas chambers, but a plan to wipe out every Jew on earth.(something he'd clearly been failing miserably at, somehow, given how many kikes there still are that survived the holocaust"

>hitler was a big baby
The man was abused by his father, who then died. He was a bullied outcast in school, then he went homeless after his family's estate dried up from supporting his mother who suffered from cancer. His mother died anyway. After living on the streets, relying on the charity of the church to eat, he went off to World War 1. He was then exposed to one of the bloodiest battles of the war, which killed 200 people in his regiment. You probably haven't seen shit compared to Hitler. Don't act like you're better than people just because you hate them. You've ashamed yourself by dismissing a man's serious struggles for the sake of your own political gain. You've committed an act of evil because you thought that the victim could never make you look bad.

Hitler was black. You white devil!

On behalf of all of Britain, I would like to state an official apology to all of Sup Forums for the disgusting hypocrisy, doublethink and general cuckery of the other brit in this thread.

Although, if Henry Makow is to be believed; Hitler was pulling(playing for) for the Allies all along.

Bormann a.k.a. "Werther".

Hitler made some boneheaded "mistakes" during the war.

It's the "15 year old American plays war strategy expert" episode

yeah, papercraft and origami is the cancer of Sup Forums

NatSoc is a nigger ideology. Considering that Sup Forums is barely white, of course it attracts stormniggers and 56%-ers with "muh german ancestry".

Get in here

> doesn't view the Israeli genocide of Palestinians as being pretty much the same exact thing

are you a literal retard?
go check the numbers of total palestinian deaths throughout the conflict, it is not even worth fussing about compared to just about any other conflict worldwide

One dead Palestinian is one too many.

Leave /po/ out of this!
they're just happy paper craftsmen
probably the purest thing on this degenerate site!

I can't say I admire Hitler. To me he's a Central European politician; and I don't trust Central European politicians.

You post replies, but the words are hollow bravado.

i want an origami hitler on my bookshelf

kys kike
youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm