What are your thoughts on Machiavelli, Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on Machiavelli, Sup Forums?

clever dude

fucking faggot

Well, he wasn't really successful as politician, despite that he considered it the most important virtue.

fucking street shitter

Hello cousin! So good to see you

i mean atleast we dont shit on the street. but we are gypsys. we both got our problems

idk anything about him yet, but is has a cool name.

i was told in the eight grade he was an evil bad guy so i read him

maybe y'all can resurrect Vlad and impale them just like good old days.

Eh pretty cool guy. Gives machiavellian advice to princes and isn't afraid of anything.

Srs tho, he's a must read. One must know that our enemies are Machiavellian and understanding how they think is absolutely critical in countering them.

It's a short and easy book to read. Required reading for Sup Forums so they can manage their principality better

we poor af tho.

Sweet ancient meme lad

Well I believe that all nations wax and wane throughout history and we just happened to be at the shit end of it.
However it can't be all that bad seeing as how we are more fortunate than most of our people to be able to post on and know about Sup Forums.

Niggershit

I think he was attempting to tame the powerful and he partially succeeded. Machaevelli was not trying to teach the Prince to be princier. He was trying to teach the Prince to be better for the people.

Mostly a meme
The art of war is very pleasant to read however

Get in here

I carry 'the prince' around all the time so people think I'm smart. Never read it, is it a good story?

It's not a story and it's not a smart book. People will just think your autistic

>People will just think your autistic
wrong. people ask me all time about it, I tell them I just started it. fucked a few qts because of that book.

Cool, I'm going to try it. We don't really have qts here though

faggots ITT
The Prince is red pilled, and short. Solid read for anyone interested in leadership or learning about power games (which is basically all human interaction)

Do people really engage in nigger lingo outside the US?

the castle is a terrible book

Based. Read The Prince, I like the Version with Napoleon 's annotations.

bvmp

It will take you less than 4 hours to read. What's wrong with you, it's 150 pages.

jao sto si pametan
kakav meme jaoo

>It will take you less than 4 hours to read
why should I read it if everyone already thinks I did? I went to see 'Troy' and started carrying around a dogeared copy of 'Illiad' around and accomplished the same thing. reading's a waste of time, user. it's what people think you know that counts. even machiavelli said so:
"and he who has known best how to employ the fox has succeeded best. But it is necessary to know well how to disguise this characteristic, and to be a great pretender and dissembler; and men are so simple, and so subject to present necessities, that he who seeks to deceive will always find someone who will allow himself to be deceived."
(The Prince, p. 126)

I was right, you are autistic.

Illiad is kinda monotonous, but I remember I liked Odyssey and later Greek tragedies. No chance modern fags like it, it's a harsh stuff.

>I was right, you are autistic.
but that's only because that's exactly what I want you to think.

You're wasting your talents here