HOL UP

HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top interview

so what you're saying is that men are men and women are women???

I’m listenig to it on his podcast right now. Haven’t heard it yet. Really hating women right now.

so are you saying you are saying?

>So you're saying we should grow claws, move to the sea and live like lobsters?

>babby's first philosopher

>Really hating women right now.
gay

I bet you agree with Augustine against the Pelagians huh faggot

You can hate food and not want to starve. You can hate women and want to fuck a vagina.

so you're saying i'm a stale meme?

gay

What a shit analogy. No-one ever died from lack of sex.

lmao

wait who the fuck hates food?

Soylent exists for a reason

Sure about that?

the lobster part was the most retarded shit in the whole interview

wtf is her name again anyway she's kind hot

Run that image through that race app thing.

(((they))) shut it down
think of all the memes we lost.....like tearz in the bane....

Theresa K Thatcher

soyboys and girls

I found it, it's Newman. Kinda sounds like numale

not an argument

t. butthurt peterson cultist

CLEAN UR ROOM

check'd lad

Maybe not, but you can die from not being touched. It's in the middle of Maslow's hierarchy of needs so it is an actual need, even if it's not as basic as food.

its a slow and painful death

Damn.

Based stefan poster

youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o

I go on Sup Forums regularly and am right leaning but I’ve somehow completely avoided Peterson until now. Anyone have a rec on what I should listen to for a good first impression?

Who says he's a philosopher? He's first and foremost a psychologist/therapist.

Anyone else find her hot when she got all flustered and admitted she was stumped?

sh-she's fast!

she is so dominant and aggressive i want her to sit on my face

the aforementioned interview is a good example

Just watch the interview. It's all you need to know...

How retarded do you have to be to think of Jordan Peterson as a philosopher?

If you like podcasts then the first one with him on Rogan. If you like lectures then pick a topic you're interested in that he has covered. He's also made a lot of speeches that are pretty great. Depending on whether you want to hear something that's mostly focused on free speech, mythology, psychology or how to grow as a person there's also a lot of different things you can pick. So start with something that seems interesting to you.

They're all very long so I hope you're in for it, otherwise just search for those cut versions. They're probably pretty good for newcomers to get a decent impression of him.

so you're saying women should dominate men sexually?

ye i'd like to fuck the toxic ideology out of her

i wish alex jones would interview her. unfortunately his power level is too high to hide, unlike Jordon, so he might not be able to control himself

kek

they should dominate me, dont care about the rest

Peterson is getting meme'd too much and I'm starting to not like him because of it.

So you are saying you're gay?

People on Sup Forums on their knees for this guy?

The irony being he would consider most of the people on this website to be garbage

Let's see if this works.

he's another loser pop culture philosopher except he panders to the alt-right and thus he is spammed here by Sup Forums.

He has a, I shit you not, self help book out right now with 10 things you should do to improve your life. This weirdo thinks it is 1988 with his books with lists. get the fuck outta here.

He is some assistant prof at the very prestigious (lol) University of Toronto.

>I go on Sup Forums regularly and am right leaning but I’ve somehow completely avoided Peterson until now.

He isn't liked on Sup Forums and gets regular hate threads because he's essentially the same kind of bullshitting academic he criticises.

The man's bought into jungian archetypes and constantly tries making biblical analogies using his own personal interpretation of those stories in a jungian narrative.. it's the kind of meaningless blather even psychologists abandoned in the 70s for being unproductive and navel gazing.

It's no wonder other lefties can't attack it, because it's full bore on "my personal subjective experience is literally truth even when it's about fairytales".

le internet philosopher face

>he's another loser pop culture philosopher
Not really
>he panders to the alt-right
Opposite of the truth
>He has a, I shit you not, self help book out right now with 10 things you should do to improve your life
It's only branded as a self help book by the publisher but there's more to it, and there's 12 things.
>He is some assistant prof
Full fledged prof

Make it less obvious next time

>So you're saying there's a chance?

>completely unconvincing argument against Mr. Peterson

He's just a guy who's trying to help people by doing simple things like taking on more responsibility and facing the problems in your immediate vicinity.

He sporadically drifts into his more idiosyncratic ideas, but they are not that objectionable and are a very small part of his work.

I don't understand how he's a "bullshitting academic"? You think he's lying, or you just don't agree with him (which is fine)?

He gets regular hate threads there because he speaks out about identity politics, including the identity politics of the alt-right.

>I don't understand how he's a "bullshitting academic"?

Do you even listen to Peterson? He's not secretive about the jungian analysis, he brings it up in virtually every single interview. It feels like his fanbase is so full of young people and students you don't even know what he's saying isn't novel, and you're too ignorant to pick up on where he starts just bullshitting.

If you've gone through academia enough to have written your big paper you should be intimately familiar with how academics sound when they're just working their mouth muscles.

> sporadically drifts into his more idiosyncratic ideas

That would be the core of his entire career and the underlying structure of his book. Unlike you, it seems, I've actually listened to his work.

> by doing simple things like taking on more responsibility and facing the problems in your immediate vicinity

This is such a surface level of understanding what he's saying I think your exposure is about 10 memes and 2 youtube interviews.

>He's not secretive about the jungian analysis
What's wrong with Jung?

>What's wrong with Jung?

Hoo boy.

Look, if you have a problem with fluff speaking marxists in the soft sciences and you have a boner for a jungian bullshit monger, you have a major mental defect you need to square.

These people were last seen during the last renaissance of crystal healers and people speaking psionically to dolphins in the 80s and 90s. It was the tail end of the New Age movement and somehow the word "quantum" was going to deliver magic into the world. That's what this guy is a bunker survivor from, and it shows whenever he starts saying anything deeper than "marxism is stupid".

Maybe you're young enough to think history begins in the 90s, but marxist influence was actually heavier in the 60s and 70s, y'know when there was literal communist countries with an ongoing worldwide set of revolutions. It's not really a headscratcher why Peterson is anti-marxist, because they predate even his old ass, so he thinks he's the same rebel from his youth in resisting them.

However, his chosen path of doing so is swept up entirely in the same doublespeak the marxists he undoubtedly went to school under were using. Jungian analysis isn't science. It should be taken as a creative writing course, like a lot of the social sciences.

Yeah, I am mostly ignorant about psychology.

Therefore, the burden is on you to explain to me in fundamental terms why Peterson is not worth listening to.

>If you've gone through academia enough to have written your big paper you should be intimately familiar with how academics sound when they're just working their mouth muscles.

Isn't talking about his ideas and works his job? Again, you're being too vague in your criticisms. What's wrong with the content?

>This is such a surface level of understanding what he's saying I think your exposure is about 10 memes and 2 youtube interviews.

About right.

Spoon feed me: the post. Look to the one above yours, then ask specific questions limited in scope or just start your own reading. I can't make you learn.

>food analogy
Back to Sup Forums

Quality b8

noice

bump

Me because I hate pooeing

Peterson is a faggot liberal, he's still a leaf after all, he's just spamming himself here for attention

She just needs a good orgasm. That would help immensely.

have you seen the shop of her as a dominatrix?

fugging boner inducing desu