Kraut/pol/ and AfD General - Women are Nazis Edition

>polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>news in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172832396/EU-Asylgesetz-Reform-Deutschland-bereit-auf-Fluechtlingsverteilung-vorerst-zu-verzichten.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/fietz-am-freitag-wenn-martin-schulz-der-spd-einen-dienst-erweisen-will-hat-er-nur-eine-chance_id_8368611.html

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g [Open] (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 [Open] (No excuse for being fat)
murdercube.com/files/Training and Fitness/Guerrilla Cardio.pdf (Lose fat when you are short on time)
hussard.pl/en/home/ (Get operator skills and be #1 on the watchlist)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs [Open]
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs [Open]

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg [Open]

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0 (update pls)
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city
Inform yourself about population genetics (it's good for you)

Other urls found in this thread:

faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/inland/metoo-von-rechts-101.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173177271/Identitaere-Kampagne-gegen-MeToo-und-sexuelle-Gewalt-durch-Migranten.html
compact-online.de/wie-fluechtlinge-einen-vermieter-ruinierten-und-der-staat-ihn-im-stich-liess/
tichyseinblick.de/kolumnen/alexander-wallasch-heute/eskalation-bei-zuwanderungs-studien-daten-werden-einfach-gefaelscht/
n-tv.de/der_tag/Til-Schweiger-nervt-Tatort-Fans-article20269675.html
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/israels-geheimdienst-legende-deutschland-soll-sofort-die-grenzen-gegen-muslimische-masseneinwanderung-schliessen-a2339482.html
philosophia-perennis.com/2018/02/04/joachim-gaucks-rede/
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
bild.de/politik/inland/frauke-petry/vollzieht-afd-austritt-53372008.bild.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-09/alternative-fuer-deutschland-frauke-petry-fraktionsverzicht
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168998281/Erst-verlaesst-sie-die-Fraktion-dann-die-Bundespressekonferenz.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article173204453/Rheinland-Pfalz-Bis-zu-200-Jugendliche-pruegeln-sich-bei-Fastnachtsumzug.html
jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2018/israelischer-botschafter-ruegt-eitan-fuer-afd-lob/
youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

svenska bump

let's use this (shitty) thread first
And recycle this one later if possible

nice OP there, other OP.
Also:
faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/inland/metoo-von-rechts-101.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173177271/Identitaere-Kampagne-gegen-MeToo-und-sexuelle-Gewalt-durch-Migranten.html

120db are big enuff to be fucked over in the newspapers. This is gonna be gud

someone JUST Schulzi plz!!!

Funny how SPD is mentally completely incapable to count one and one together and realize their party is tanking because no reasonable breadwinning person could care more about the fates of rapefugees

Today on the way to the grocery store, I saw an emboldened female midget hand a huge bowl of candy and sweets to a homeless man. She did so with the most enthusiastic, self-righteous "I'm doing my part" shit-eating grin on her face. As if candy is exactly what that homeless man needed and not a proper, nutritionally adequate meal. This is the type of people we have at decision making - good at heart, but too damn stupid to make the right decisions.

compact-online.de/wie-fluechtlinge-einen-vermieter-ruinierten-und-der-staat-ihn-im-stich-liess/

Was it a german bum?

holy shit stuff like that makes me rage
the landlord is kinda dumb tough

Yes

yeah, recently my landlord was here fixing some shit. we got into talking about politics and he confessed that he and his wife were hardcore SPD voters once but now they vote AfD
I of course redpilled him about democracy being mob rule, taxation being theft and Hoppean covenants being the future. I hope the seed has been planted for him to become hardcore ancap.

hey well done user
AFD all the way

at least that...

what homeless need is a bullet to the back of their necks

he also bemoaned the bluepilled state of brainwashed normies. (their friends believing in that AfD = NAZI state propaganda you can read in the press and hear in media).
he's afraid to reveal his power level to his friends and neighbors because of that.

tichyseinblick.de/kolumnen/alexander-wallasch-heute/eskalation-bei-zuwanderungs-studien-daten-werden-einfach-gefaelscht/
Here's a good Tichy

n-tv.de/der_tag/Til-Schweiger-nervt-Tatort-Fans-article20269675.html
meanwhile n-tv shills for an illiterate faggot

German #120dB poster:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf

original #120dB video (movement started in Germany):
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

>((((((AfD))))))

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/israels-geheimdienst-legende-deutschland-soll-sofort-die-grenzen-gegen-muslimische-masseneinwanderung-schliessen-a2339482.html

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

Perhaps the midget is playing 4D chess and actually wants the homeless man to die from a stroke.

kek

philosophia-perennis.com/2018/02/04/joachim-gaucks-rede/

Berger will uns Mut machen

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
>The fire rises.

still have to kek about the b90 gains
like literally how

little tip of mine:
draw the average out of all ressources to get a stable value. greens are on 11+% AfD is on Mid 13% and SPD nearly on straight 19%
>How are the greens gaining so much?

The powervacuum is not left to the AfD, these voters seem to swerve to the greens now so they can let more niggers into the EU.

Did ya think they'd go woke the moment the SPD fails on them? it's a rocky journey of apathy for them. for as long their pockets are full and their table is set they wont take on any problem.

>swerve to the greens now so they can let more niggers into the EU
i dont think that focussing on this goal alone makes them voting for the greens because their positions and proposals have become totally unjustifiable and too unrealistic to the former SPD michels (also because their voting base consists way more women than men)

how is afd doing in the polls? has merkel formed a government yet or are all the parties still not showing up to work but afd because le ebil nadsees have a dozen seats?

Nigga i just posted the link of all major institutes.
we were just talking about that.

this but insa is the only one which is kinda reliable
the AFD is at 16% atm imho tough

Can you faggot stop spamming this shit on every thread?

The issue is: how realistic is this?
we have to discern from what we LIKE to see and what is true, because just because it shows the AfD in a favorable light, doesn't mean that's fact, the instutes all have their bias and ask in certain hotspots for certain parties.

They'll more than likely ask in Baden-Würtemberg if they want some Greens bias, ask in Sachsen if they want AfD, maybe around the Franconians to get more SPD.

This.

>almost normal german.

*sweat profusely*

Moin, moin, watt schnackst da für'n plünn, du dösbaddel?

I hate the north-german accent...sounds so fucking goofy.

ugly reality is unraveling fast and while your point is not wrong, we have more an more political and societal erruptions wich can bring forth uncertain consequences.
who knows?

gib german political milf gf

Traitor whore boooooo!!
All hail Alice "/ourgirl/" Weidel!

link pics or fuck off gastarbeiter

She's a traitor though, he ain't wrong.
Every german can confirm.

link or fuck up

which one?

i got cucked by my german gf 2 weeks ago, german woman truely are cunts.

:^( mfw she betrayed us

Was her first name Frauke?

weidel instead of frau(d)ke

bild.de/politik/inland/frauke-petry/vollzieht-afd-austritt-53372008.bild.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-09/alternative-fuer-deutschland-frauke-petry-fraktionsverzicht
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168998281/Erst-verlaesst-sie-die-Fraktion-dann-die-Bundespressekonferenz.html

Fresh citizen of Düsseldorf here. Gonna start my teilzeit work washing cars or dishes. Any advice for a newcomer in Germany? What things should I consider/read/do to live a decent life woth enough free time for myself?

Funny thing: I instinctively jumped the afd train once frauke pissed off. Always been skeptical. Lille is life

you are croatian so you are more than welcome
dont fool yourself assuming that there has to be a specific way to become german
just love our country and stick to SIG on Sup Forums and try to become the european übermensch that we are all supposed to become

>Museldorf
Never leave your home without a weapon.

god I wish I impregnated her FUCK

Learn german, day and night, dont speak your native tongue in your home anymore, because being good at expressing yourself is such a fucking helper.

If not trained for properly, people can tell all your life that you are a foreigner. There are some Foreigners that live here for 3 generations and haven't mastered german because their fathers still spoke polish/turkish. If you have kids, dont speak whatever they speak in croatia, it is VITAL to not only integrate but also assimilate this way.

That's the only elementary thing i can tell you that every immigrant should do.

Good thing you are not an mass immigrant, therefore aren't surrounded by croatians, therefore have a reason to learn german. but in reality, you ought to learn german before you head there.

Enjoy Karneval.

>Enjoy Karneval.

Go fuck a kangaroo, kangaroo fucker.

>NEW INSA PROJECTIONS
AFD AND SPD ARE 2% FROM EACHOTHER

What the fuck is going on?

welt.de/vermischtes/article173204453/Rheinland-Pfalz-Bis-zu-200-Jugendliche-pruegeln-sich-bei-Fastnachtsumzug.html
I stay at home and wait for some happenings.

>Grüne 12,5%
Why?
How?

new "Volkspartei" incoming! SPD going down the drain

The "mit uns Grünen würde es den Flüchtlingen besser gehen" party is still not at 0.00000000000%. Really makes me think.

Bump.

SPD voters who switched and Grüne being under the radar led to this.

You dunce didn't even know she betrayed us lol

I don't care her milkers make up for it

No, fuck off. Traitor remains traitor

Tactical move ... exposes the doublethink of the left AND pisses the mudslimes off.

Btw hi guys ...

Hi Sven ...

Make one of Schulz sitting drunk at the bar with the meme saying: " Seine Zeche zahle ich nicht" (I wont pay his bill - Schulz was an alcoholic) Cheers

Hey senpai, how's working? Are your dildo purchasing coworkers hot?

White Knight mentality.

fags lmao

Haha, no they are not ... would consider them okay-ish. But they are nice co-workers at least. Work was ok, could leave early. Maybe gonna cook something today ...

>exposes the doublethink of the left AND pisses the mudslimes off.
Not to mention that the jews start to jew each other.
jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2018/israelischer-botschafter-ruegt-eitan-fuer-afd-lob/

But Wilhelm was a Jew right?

youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA

Glorious! Think some of them realize that their plan will backfire. Trying to establish an internationalist and multiculturalist world order to protect themselves and instead they are about to create their worst nightmares ... mudslimes are the ultimate trolls in that regard.

Sounds like a plan, make some Palatschinken senpai

15% again !!

WE CALLED THEM NAZIS A MILLION TIMES AND THE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO VOTE FOR THEM? THEIR NUMBERS ARE EVEN GOING UP ???

FPÖ numbers soon!

heyyyyy look whos back
i salute you kaiseryank

wir grussen die PATRIOTEN IN cOTTBUSS

Good idea ... though Palatschinken is my girlfriend's department, I do always manage that they stick to the pan. We have some beef soup from the weekend left over, maybe gonna make Kaspressknödel.

"Die Presse, die Juden und Mücken sind eine Pest, von der sich die Menschheit so oder so befreien muß - I believe the best would be gas."

Wilhelm II, August 1927

>me being bored
>taking a walk
>come back
>15%
>mfw
>lets continue the fight!!! no more mercy for the filthy traitors!

GroKo wouldnt even be possible with these numbers.

No matter what, AfD has already worked wonders.

So +2% and the AfD is a Volkspartei?

hey beloved irishanon you will love this:
>weidel yesterday on a tv debate
>literally her first sentence was "i want to greet the people of cottbus first"

thank god for the new polls
now i am more motivated than ever
20% soon

No matter the outcome SPD will lose votes.
With Groko one wing crumbles and if it wouldn't happen others leave because they are unable to form a government.

Sounds like a dream, too. And you need sufficient oil/butter so they don't stick iirc

>CDU, CSU and SPD now unable to form a coalition in case of new elections because they lack 0,5%
NICE

the digits from b90 and the left worries me tough
we have to focus on them from now on

Yeah she SOMEHOW manages to not get them to stick only using trace amounts of fat ... seems that it depends the temperature and how you pour the dough into the pan or something like that. I never get that right! Prefer to do classical Upper Austrian cuisine ...

cottbump

I love this timeline!

best timeline

Any moment now

soon

japanese gf > goyman gf

show your flag leaf

tayanon will return on february the 16th when the AFD reaches 16,2%
my humble prophecy

Bump for Deutschland

alicebump