archive.is/EeXaH
archive.is/rf2Hi
archive.is/FfQIi
archive.is/4hIYW
twitter.com/MollyMcKew/status/960136761480568832
archive.is/NJCBt
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: The JapFag is a shill with an Agenda. He will not debate in good faith. He will ignore your arguments and simply repeat his own while straw-manning you.

Ignore shills
Sage shills
Report shills

Joe is a fuckin retard

kek based Mnuchin

NEW BAKER NEEDED, SLEEP NOW

Sounds like you lost an argument with him and are fannyblasted about it

To accept Trump as a quality president is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writhe around on the ground in a supermarket while screeching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.
He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.
Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for conservatives to trot out to say "Hey, we're anti-establishment!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise he has got. He trudges from scandal to scandal, has no real policies or any accomplishments really.
The same bullet that kills a Bernie fan will also kill the Trump and Paul Joseph Watson fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of politics it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground
I have about as much respect for Donald Trump as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. He is reddit. He is video game hot pocket. He is capeshit. He is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

Imagine sitting next to a Trump fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" God Emperor. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Trump tweets at some celebrity like one of his wet dreams. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" God Emperor tweets.
It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
It is coca-cola puberty. it is axe body spray. it is a white stain on boxer shorts. it is arri alexa hot dog caffeine on disney channel.

What was a bigger nothingburger, the memo or Philadelphia's """""""riot"""""""?

I didn't even reply to him last thread. He is just obvious is all

They both did their jobs.

Pretty much, the left always projects.

Neither, it's the Wallabies

>made a thread that is 90% shills

Sleep is for the weak.

>the memo is just a big nothingburger guys, nothing to see.. so sleepy..

Oh, you think you're so smart, don't you? Well I've got news for all you Trumpfbois out there: He's unfit for office and you fucking know it. You don't support him because you genuinnely believes that he's the best candidate for the job. YTou like him because of how much he pisses off actual respoinsible people who care about what happens to the World.

Drump is gooinng to go down in history as an absolute fuckinng joke and a clear and obbvious indicator of America's decline as a global respoinsbile force. YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY SITTING AROUND AND LAUGHINNG AS ROME BURNS, ANND YOU'RE THR ROMANNS. AND TRUMP IS CALIGULA WHO STARTED THE FUCKING FIRE TO DESTROY THE REUPUBLIC.

THAT'S HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

kys Daniel

Oh shit. I only have one pasta response image. wtf do I do now??
aaaarggghghh

Philly riot. Nobody cares about blue city destroying themselves.

Kinda weird how they all clock in at the same time, huh? Really makes you ponder.

>going this hard

>What was a bigger nothingburger
Your life, famalam.

One can short of a six pack, but damnit he gets the (You)s!

Haha, awesome! Our based money jews!

Since the memo has been released and more things have happened, what's the next step?

Seems to me like waiting for the shutdown to produce results is the next step.

The DNC is still flat broke so that's a thing I guess.

Grassley will get his memo released this week

sounds like you lost a argument with him. Poor burger can't debate.
SHARIABLE - 0
BASED NIP - 1
>KYS

based nip.
>you're doing God's work user

Could he get away with it?

A poo in loo

samefag

Oh fuck inpeeech glonald drumphy.
> he hurt my feelings

samefag

Probably.

>North Korea used Berlin embassy to source nuclear technology

>North Korea used its embassy in Berlin to obtain technology secretly for its nuclear weapons programme, according to new disclosures from Germany’s domestic intelligence service.
>Repeated moves by the embassy to buy equipment that could be used for ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons were uncovered over the past two years.
>In brief extracts released in advance, the intelligence chief described how the North Korean embassy had purchased “dual use” technology that could be employed for civilian or military purposes. “They were acquired in other markets or front companies were used to buy them in Germany,” he said.

archive.is/EeXaH

Couple more memos coming out. Gosar promised to get a letter to the AG seeking criminal prosecution. We'll see if he actually puts out. Will be a crucial moment to finally determine Sessions' true colors, if that letter actually makes it to his desk. You got one chance, Jeffy.

Trumpf is averaging over 100K on each of his tweets now.

>Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles on a great Super Bowl victory! My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Philadelphia.

Maybe the Twitter filter has been lifted?
I remember him barely getting 30k per tweet a few months ago.
The only time he got 100k+ was when he shitposted

Mama Mia!

New TWEET, NO THANKS!

Grassley's memo and IG Horowitz's report are chronologically next, unless I'm misremembering. Should have both of them in a couple of weeks.

public things go bad

kek, Trump has it for Britain. I've heard on Tv that Boris Johnson and some other bloke are staging a "coup" to dethrone May as the party leader (and hence Prime Minister). Trump commenting on it doesn't help her at all.

Any Brit has info on that?

Really now? Hopefully it'll be like putting a powder keg on an open flame.

Fuck off Bill Kristol

>ANND YOU'RE THR ROMANNS. AND TRUMP IS CALIGULA WHO STARTED THE FUCKING FIRE TO DESTROY THE REUPUBLIC.

The posts! She-a be-a so good tonight! Magnifico!

I'm more interested on the OIG investigation. Unlike congress OIG (being internal affairs) actually had teeth to demote, dismiss and even prosecute malfeasance

hey, can you type tunes out phoneticallly for me.
I wanna pronounce it right

Will they be any different than the current memo released?

Nunes
auto fucking correct

You make a valid point. Here's hoping they've not been bought off or whatever.

wow, this is either the most estrogen'ed out soyboy ever, or an actual girl

The rumor is going around that Johnson and Gove want Mogg-Rees to take over the party leader spot, since May has proven to be utterly incompetent.

Noonez

Noon-yez
>get up balls early on no sleep because anons bitch about no ainsley posting
>entire show is graphics covering her legs and she never changes position
Yeah F&F was worth missing 2 hours of sleep

>Autistic British Hacking Suspect Wins Appeal Against Extradition to U.S.

>Lauri Love, who has Asperger's syndrome, is accused of involvement in a series of hacks in 2012 and 2013 into computers at agencies including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. army, the Missile Defense Agency and the Federal Reserve.
>He had been facing a life prison sentence in the United States if found guilty, a fate which he has said could lead him to taking his own life. A lower court in London had approved his extradition in 2016 despite warnings from his family, lawyers and supporters about the state of his mental health.

archive.is/rf2Hi

Well that's a pretty shitty precedent to set.

>tfw moggpilled

Kek, I could but considering Portuguese is my first language for me phonetically it is written as it's spoken.

I can give it a try:

Noo (as in moo, the sound of the cows, but with an "N" instead)
Nes (like in the "dec" in "decimal", but with an "N" instead)

Or, for Spanish speakers, it's like Nuñes but with a regular n instead of ñ

He is finnish

I know about their desire but I've heard they're making a move for it this week.

Me too. Always like watching F&F's, Trump watches too. Thats why he tweeted about UK healthcare, Farage was on talking about it. Gives Trump the chance to keep that news wheel rolling, then play it back into his hand.

Reminder

>They claimed Carter Page was who started the Russia investigation for nearly a year
>Only after Nunes was investigating did they change to Papadopoulos
>George Papadopoulos openly suggesting Russia had Hillary's emails does not provide a legal basis for a federal investigation
>Hillary's missing emails have still never been produced
>George Papadopoulos, unlike Paul Manafort and Carter Page, was never put under surveillance
>The Russia investigation started in the Summer of 2016
>George Papadopoulos wasn't interviewed by the FBI until late January of 2017

> Noon-yez
Nope. That's the Spanish "Nuñez" pronunciation

How did you read this in your head?

>Study: More U.S. Teens Identify as Transgender Than Previously Thought

>More American teens identify as transgender or gender nonconforming than previously known, according to a new study that analyzed a 2016 statewide survey of nearly 81,000 teens in Minnesota in ninth and 11th grades. About 2,200 in that group—or 3 percent—identified as transgender or gender nonconforming.
>Previous studies estimated that 0.7 percent of teens aged 13 to 17 are transgender. According to the latest study, published in Pediatrics on Monday, the kids who identified as transgender or gender nonconforming have also been reporting worse mental and physical health than others.

archive.is/FfQIi

The headline of the day be Trump picking a fight with England

Lol,shill rubbish.You need a little sweetness to cut through all that salt,cupcake.Dismissed.

soooo much better

They can only recommend charges, they cannot bring them. The send their recommendations to DOJ. OIG doesn't have policing powers, they have investigative powers. There is a difference

Valley girl trump

>Always like watching F&F's, Trump watches too

Considerably better if Kellyanne makes an appearance.

Whose preferred team won last night.

Im imagining Trump snuggled up under a blanket while typing that out.

Hes kicking at Joe here i think lmao. F & F's is great. They know the President watches and likes them too. Watch them user

Hey, when he gets announced on CSPAN and doesn't correct people it's the pronunciation I go with. Then again he's from California, so he's probably never heard anything but Spanish

Cute

KAC Pirate, we had some good chat the other night. Great to get /comfy/ and watch F & F's with Trump and you all.

NO THANKS NIGGER

>Banks in Britain and U.S. ban Bitcoin buying with credit cards

>Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LLOY.L), Britain’s biggest lender, said on Sunday it would ban its credit card customers from buying crypto currencies, following the lead of U.S. banking giants JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) and Citigroup (C.N).
>The move is aimed at protecting customers from running up huge debts from buying virtual currencies on credit, if their values were to plummet, a Lloyds spokeswoman said.
>Last week Mastercard Inc (MA.N), the world’s second biggest payments network, said customers buying crypto currencies with credit cards fueled a 1 percentage point increase in overseas transaction volumes in the fourth quarter. At that time Bitcoin was staging a spectacular rise in value, reaching a peak of $19,187 on Dec. 16 on the Luxembourg-based Bitstamp exchange.

archive.is/4hIYW

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

twitter.com/MollyMcKew/status/960136761480568832

Retardlicans all got conned.

grody

Where is Joe? He must be busting to make a response. He's probably not smart enough to make the Lincoln tho...

>1000x reality backwards
I don't know why these kind of things piss me off so much but it definitely does

Goy its bad if propaganda benefits Republicans.

>KAC Pirate, we had some good chat the other night.

We did?

Her argument is practically buzzwords and falls flat because of how twitter is handling bots.

>ISIS beaten, U.S. troops reportedly start Iraq drawdown

>An Iraqi government spokesman and U.S. contractors in the country told the Associated Press on Monday that American forces had begun a drawdown from Iraq following Baghdad's declaration of victory over ISIS militants. Government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said "the battle against Daesh has ended and so the level of the American presence will be reduced."
>U.S. military spokesman Col. Ryan Dillon did not deny the report to CBS News, but would only say that the U.S.-led military coalition's presence in Iraq "will be conditions-based, proportional to the need" and determined "in coordination with the government of Iraq."

archive.is/NJCBt

Goy republican lawmakers got brainwashed by twitter hashtag trending. They would have never released it otherwise

So basically, all they are doing is explaining how a regular hashtag works?

> George Papadopoulos openly suggesting Russia had Hillary's emails does not provide a legal basis for a federal investigation
Papadopolous investigation greatly precedes the email case and is actually legitimate (although not related to Trump or his campaign at all, as Papadopolous was doing it on his own volition).

Papadopolous fuck up up was in March 2016, the email hack came publicly in May, hence not the reason he was investigated at all. My guess is that the "professor" he was in contact glows in the dark.

Papadopolous plea has all the necessary info about his case and it's open and shut. And it actually ilibates Trump campaign as it clearly shows he was not taking directions by the campaign but actually trying to give directions (and getting shutdown).

See [1] for what the Feds got on the Greek, the only reason Nunes brought it up was because the FISA request for Carter used the Papadopolous case as corroboration evidence when there was absolute no connection between both.

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

>describe what they do 24/7 while doing it
>its bad when they do it goyim
>goyim listen
>pls goyim
>goy

Read this before bullying Finnbro.

>pic unironically related

Malkin and Laura were posting up his detainer last night

>Great to get /comfy/ and watch F & F's with Trump and you all.

I enjoy your company as well, my friend.

Thank you for your participation. I could have sworn I've heard Portuguese people pronounce it noon-ezh.