Is Lauren Southern a skilled journalist or just a floozy with connections?

Is Lauren Southern a skilled journalist or just a floozy with connections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OofQ6HQRjqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is OP a shill or just obsessed with making multiple no topic threads about Lauren Southern?

Can someone explain to me what eye-opening revelation she brought to light? Even before her, early in the Trump campaign, I knew the Muslim immigration problem of Europe. Serious question.

If she was a guy then nobody would care about her.

You are not her target audience, you don't matter.

youtu.be/OofQ6HQRjqc

>Can someone explain to me what eye-opening revelation she brought to light?
You may know but she lets the normies know

nice cosplay!

she is proof that soybois are easily led by their little dicks

Like all women in political circles, her role is to attract beta males solely by being a woman. Just like Milo exists to make gays more comfortable voting Republican. That's it. She never has said anything really smart or eye opening that hasn't been said before, half her content comes from either Sup Forums or other YouTubers. She exists to be the hot, conservative chan-friendly girl brainlets drool over. You can see this in her previous cosplaying too, she knows how to milk the betas. The message has at least changed to a better one so the betas might actually wake up, but they still worship the pussy like they always did.

soyboys don't like her, basement mutts do

Yes

is she alt-right or all-tight?

... Is that even her?
Concur with fellow user. If she was a guy she'd have 12 subscribers

spotted the ugly

She is a beautiful conservative-libertarian. This triggers the libs and feminists like no other thing on the planet. For that alone she is valuable

very nice milkers

>floozy with connections?

this.

Oh shït!

Whats not to like? Shes a super hot based conservative who presents logical arguments and exposes liberal retardation.shes cool,entertaining and is out there on the front lines in the most important fight of our age. Does she love the attention? No doubt, but thats only a positive given the context of what she does.

Alpha fucks

Nice push up bra Lauren

Beta bux

yeah but i'd still want to titty fuck her, so...

>Alt-tight
this nigger just stumbled upon what cock-carosel riding turned tradcon roasties are going to end up calling themselves

>relatively attractive [spoiler]56%[/spoiler] woman
>panders to alt-right
hmmmmmmmm what could this mean

Thats a cat.

Thanks Irina

No, it's a dog. CNN told me so.

Most likey getting money on the side from canadian intelligence for promoting (((civic nationalism)))

Pro Israel = anti white

damn, photoshop is amazing

THATS NOT LAUREN LMAO
LAUREN IS UGLY AS FUCK NOWDAYS AND IS STRUGGLING HARD TO GET THOSE BETABUCKS FROM YOU KEKS

This is not a politics thread
SAGE
Self-promoting internet whore
REPORT AND HIDE THIS SLIDE SPAM
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS