Does anyone else suffer from the "K-on effect"?

Does anyone else suffer from the "K-on effect"?

I.e. you watch k-on once and can never enjoy any animes as much.

Every once in a while you might come close, but the fact of the matter is that for the patrician, K-on is the best anime of all time. Or is it?

Anime as good as K-ON come around very rarely, but they do come around. Non Non Biyori was the most recent example.

Fuck this meme

>I.e. you watch k-on once and can never enjoy any animes as much.
My reaction was the opposite. I loved k-on! when it aired, but it was season 2 that broke me. I think ep2 or 3, something snapped in me, and I couldn't enjoy another Kyoani moeblob cute girls doing cute things show again, which then deviated my opinion of kon! into hatred.

Frankly, moeblob stuff makes me ill to my stumach. I can't watch more then 5 minutes of it, occasionally one will strike a nerve and I can enjoy it, but it's rare. Picture related to the last CGDCT anime I enjoyed.

BTW: K-on! was a solid anime far better then it had any right being, but it was no masterpiece. it's brainless fluff that neckbeards like digibro like to overanalyze and declare a masterwork of cinematography to justify watching a show about stupid girls doing cute things.

>digibro trying to justify watching CGDCT
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I had this, the solution is to watch more anime

you didn't know, he's a massive CGDCT fan; an even bigger K-on! fan, it's like his top 3 favorite anime of all time.

Digibro types remind me of the pipe strip episode of Lasagna Cat.

I know, and he said it publically multiple times. Its actually his number one favorite anime.

All I'm saying is that he isn't trying to justify watching CGDCT, he is just analytically minded and goes in depth about shows he likes.

t. Pedantic Romantic

Dropped k-shit after episode 7 so nope

Why is K-On considered so much better than other moe/SoL series?

>animes
typical kyoani fags

I liked Azumanga even more. I couldn't enjoy K-on the same way.

Its execution is fucking flawless in every regard.

Kon isnt good

nah mayne

How so? I actually thought S2 was dead boring compared with the supposedly inferior first.

Little Witch Academia ending has me feeling that way

>analytically minded
You mean he's a pretentious faggot LARPer pseudointellectual. He also has shit taste, don't know how a mouthbreathing baboon like him somehow likes some of the same stuff I do.

They can't even play their instruments properly.

>has shit taste
>likes the same stuff i do

Kon a nice

No.

Unlike you post-millennial f/a/ggots, us millennial f/a/ggots cut our teeth on Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on Adult Swim back in the day. You're going to be the first generation of f/a/ggots who actually like anime because you won't be watching all other anime after watching Cowboy Bebop and FLCL.

>millenial
>still thinks K-on > Cowboy Bebop
Cowboy Bebop is 6/10 kill la kill tier at best

as good as k-on on was -- no

Digi is peak cringe

I love K-on (I'm OP), but it's not THAT great...

Hey now he was a good director.

>Digi
who is this digibro guy anyway? i don't keep up with people

It's probably not worth keeping up with anime Youtubers

post some of his really bad stuff. i've been browsing this website for years to gawk at freaks. it's something you just can't pay for

i do, but instead of k-on, its jojo.

No anime is jojo enough for me to watch.

hidamari was pretty comparable

K-pop was so shit it made me will anime for a couple of years. I didn't even bother finishing it.

>animes

>phoneposter
>hates K-On

sasuga

>mad I wrote "animes"
k-on is literally one of the best animes of all time

Keep dreaming.