imgur.com/a/wwFqz
files.catbox.moe/0giavb.png
goldful.deviantart.com/art/Red-Nova-Dragon-HD-186707999
files.catbox.moe/pi538h.png
imgur.com/rpb7IHh
youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM
i.imgur.com/FqcJvwB.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tessou wearing a pillar of hats (front cap, side cap to lef, side cap to righ and cap back) using glasses upside down, potato chip duck and one eye closed doing a w pose.

More wacky than this can't exist.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Fuwa examining a confused Mothman

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Requesting princess salvia(blue) hugging princess dawn(pink) from behind like pic related
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX
i hope it is okay to request them again since i wait a few days before requesting again. I love every drawing i got so far

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

Requesting Gabriel cutting her own hair short for the summer and wearing some summer clothes as well.

Requesting Dangerous Beast Annie

Gran flipping up Io's dress to see if she's nopan or wearing a tiny little string.

Is this even Sup Forums? And if so, is she even in it?

Is one of the supporting characters in the actual anime adaptation? Yes.

Requesting Altair being forced into getting a short haircut by the animation staff of Re:Creators.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

put some pants on her please.

My tablet works again! I apologize for a shitty and late delivery, user. Thanks for requesting!

Will repost in WWD just in case the requester isn't here. Working on more of them too.

I'll be taking some character requests from this thread, since I posted it as the old thread was dying. The old posts are still fair game as far as I'm concerned, to anyone who posted in the other one.

Any additional requests before I pick?

Requesting an Espurr telekinetically bouncing Wiz's boobs

Requesting colored Ariel please.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Asuka and Homura from Senran Kagura as a cute idol duo.

Please what?

THICC Patchouli eating big burger please.

Requesting a thicc burger eating a small patchouli

Requesting Mozunono Nono wearing a sweater and a swimsuit underneath

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting a bored Motoko trying to learn how to draw.

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

>adidas
shit

Doing this one.

Requesting Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed in Jessie's Team Rocket outfit from Pokemon. Give her a smug face and maybe have her hands on her hips.

Have her also wearing similar earrings as Jessie, just make them blue instead of green.

Also have her say something like "Evil never looked so sexy." or something to that effect.

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

More like this with girls who normally wears stockings or spats.

Uncensored: files.catbox.moe/0giavb.png

Request someone add fluffy wolf tail to both versions.

I hope that drawfag notices my idol waifu soon.
Also, really neat and sexy execution of that idea, I wish I had thought on something like before.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting Aoi the cutie pie happily eating a pie that has been decorated with the number π

Requesting Megumin alongside Red Nova Dragon

Link for the latter: goldful.deviantart.com/art/Red-Nova-Dragon-HD-186707999

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

I would like to request Nurse Hitomi, dressed up like Ursula-sensei from Little Witch Academia.

Here is it finished.

I hope it isn't too late, please user

Good stuff Smurf

Requesting Sophia in Isabella Valentine's get-up violently raping Tanukichi's beta boypussy with a strap-on; grinning and drooling in psychotic lustful glee as she gets increasingly aroused by Tanukichi's pained screams. If you're not into pegging just have Sophia whip him like a slave.

Requesting tribal torino. Preferably barefoot.

files.catbox.moe/pi538h.png

ENJOY! [spoilers]Tried to match the original artist's coloring style. Hope the difference is hardly noticeable.[/spoilers]

Requesting kizuna living out this runescape text log. It's just one line of dialog.

imgur.com/rpb7IHh

Nice!
>spoilers
Ctrl+s my dude.

Shit - my bad.

Damn you cant even tell the difference. Nice work doggo.

Noice

Requesting this redrawn, but with the trap as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero and the other man being your average Sup Forumsnon.

Rump

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting a fusion of the Guren Seiten and Black Rose Dragon complete with shocked Kallen and Aki faces in the foreground

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Requesting Megumi wearing a white summer dress a sunhat and flip-flops

Lewd and very nice.

Requesting Berserker-class Illya.

Requesting Rikka in a cute 4th themed swimsuit pls.

Requesting Anna in a flag bikini and hot pants.

requesting Ushi from FGO except wearing sensible clothing

Enjoy!

This looks great tech.

Dunkfag's gonna love it!

Requesting Risty in an American flag bikini or eating a burger.

Sorry for the late response as well. Just noticed this now and it looks amazing! Loving the monochrome design and style and it gives it a nice, unique feel to the overall image. Thanks a lot for drawing my request and have a wonderful week ahead!

Requesting Marida Cruz please, I just want someone to draw her anime look in her novel outfit on the bottom right.

Cute! Thanks a lot doggo! Hey eyes have smily faces in them btwHave a good evening~

Requesting best girl Rem in best girl 2b's normal outfit.

Hey, you unfriended me? After even I told you I woukd share those pics, tsk tsk tsk.

Give trap + cute outfits requests

What pics?

Well long story short he was trying to get poyo to fuck him, and I cock blocked him. But said maybe I would give him pics of her instead, but I guess he didn't want it.

Oh snap, thanks for finishing it! OR must be happy too.

Is your waifu Suzuho?

Requesting Irina wearing heart shaped sunglasses with your favorite bikini

Request?

Cerberus as a MGE Hellhound please, since Hellhound is her title

Requesting Nero unzipping her bride outfit, exposing her big, lactating titties.

Anchoring for the artist.
>Requesting an adult or teenaged Jack.

Do you happen to have your deliveries for your request?

I don't make every Nero request but I have the deliveries for the ones I did make.

Pitz in Might Gaine cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM

So it just happens to be the same unzipped lactating titties every time?

why is this theme so cool?

People get mad when you get stuff and they try to make you look bad. You seem to be getting to that point too.

So what is Ptz supposed to be? The combined mech with the sword or the human boy?

Either or

It might have been the Livlaster, they seem to be hinting at it being that.

Requesting Jack as a mouse monstergirl.

Requesting Leroute showing off her body or just some lewds.

In a wave of violence suspicious black shadows target a city in the moonlight. Winning a victory to protect peace engulfs hearts in radiant fire. When you wear the silver wings of hope you must run far past the night! Get away as until the day evil dies, even if life is extinguished, do what is right to become unstoppable! The storm calls for the power of justice: Might Gaine!

I think he was asking the requester what the alien squirrel should cosplay as.

Misha doing this i.imgur.com/FqcJvwB.jpg but much more happy or smug

Oh, I think he meant in the context of the show.

No one cares about Captain Earth.

Except for the ones requesting Hana, unless they just like her appearance.

How the fuck do you figure? You're just pulling shit out of your ass again.