Re:Creators

Which creation has the best backstory?

Blitz and his series are the most interesting, which is a shame since him and the dyke Urobutcher don't have much screen time and no interaction with each other.
Hopefully the MC of his series shows up so we can get some proper insight.

>One will be from a battle harem who immediately falls for Souta and goes full on yandere then tries to kill Selesia and Meteora for getting close to her man, isolating him at a time when he needs everyone most

I want to watch Souta get drugged, blackmailed, kidnapped, beaten, humiliated, and raped by a girl and fall into soul crushing despair until he mans up. Shark only did thing half way.

Alice and Blitz,others are uninteresting.

should I show this watch?

no

Altair is best but she has no backstory, and if she ever gets one it will be by Souta so it will be shit. I would read easily read Blitz and Magane's stories though.

Recap Meteora has the bast backstory.

Meteora

>Mutated mop

I can't believe none of you fags came up with that

Why does Shark series seem like something Narita would make?

Code Babylon spinoff when?

Tracksuit no Himegime is the best.

Meteora is just jelly that her hair is short with a shit haircut while Hime's hair is long beautiful

I want to do some in-depth worldbuilding with her, if you know what I mean.

>still no squating Altair

Imagine the feeling of being covered by all that hair.

She's got infodumping lips.

who here /chocolate/?

EXCELLENT

SEXY

GLAMOROUS

I want Shark to squeeze her thighs around my face

same

CUTE

how did i do senpai

Reminder that shark is in fact, a fox

> Listen to layers
> Think about Mamika
> Look at pic related
The show is about this fight to me, I'm set if they do it justice.

Someone needs to make a custom outfit.

Alice will deliver the killing blow to Altair.There can be only one true princess.

But Altair isn't a princess. That was just the name some int 2 kid came with out of nowhere.

It's been a while since the last time had no spoilers for the next episode

I'm sure Amazon will fuck up again and spoil the episode on Friday night.

why is there no lewds of her yet? Her body is literally begging to get sexed

Because even ideal Meteora can't beat Selesia in being a sex bait.

>Hime creates an ideal form of herself Meteora.
>No longer is she a mop.
>Hime is now a skeleton.

>Hime creates an ideal form of herself
>It's exactly the same

>tfw people use to think Selesia was Souta's creation.
>tfw people thought they were going to smash.
Speculation was fun.

well yeah, i guess since she now has an additional hole

she looks so cute like that

Preview image WHEN

That's a cute urobutcher.
25 hours from now.

The best part about Valkyria Chronicles

25 hours for Altair PV, pics on the following days.

>No square pupil
>No mop hair

I want to be her prince

Then prepare to die like everyone close to her.

>1 day until PV

Please don't be rude to her.She's just too tired of losing people close to her that she decided to scream back rather than break down in despair.

When are we getting Mamika Alter?

After she gives birth to my child.

When Shiro uses her p2w revive ability using the taxpayer's money.

She's already too lewd to be lewded further.

I love how this anime original with an unique premise that has never been done before, with the potential to be the father of an entire genre, Challenger'ed itself

Which gender should female knight be gentle to? men or women?

Er, /qst/ here.

Quest proposition

RE:CREATORS CRISIS

A Re:Creators-derived quest and mega-crossover.

Fiction and reality intersect.

In the aftermath of the destruction of Tokyo at the hands of the fictional-turned life Altair, around the world, fictional characters are entering the real world at an alarming rate. Determined to preserve order at any cost possible, with the aid of UNESCO, the governments of the world have taken drastic measures to gain control over this flood of fictional characters. To an extent, they are successful. It is precisely of this however, that the world is suffering.

As a result of the Crisis and the ensuing government power grabs, the global balance has power has shifted to those states with extensive cultural and intellectual properties. Because of this, despite the destruction of Tokyo, Japan has not only rebounded, but as a result caught up to China in geopolitical clout due to its anime boom. Canada is on the verge of becoming a great power due to the many childrens TV shows that are co-produced there. The United States preserves its number one position as superpower for the time being with its vast media empire, but the rate at which other countries are advancing is about to plunge the world into yet another multipolar anarchy. With their thousands of legends, India and Africa are plunged into an abyss of unending unrest, and in a duel for hegemony over the Middle East, Iran and Saudi Arabia call upon Persian literature and the Hadith to wage their cold war against each other...

>the father of an entire genre
what genre?

in the same way Love Hina spawned the harem genre, Re: Creators can spawn the "anime in real life" genre

inb4 Cthulhu

Cthulhu got wrecked by a shitty tug boat. Yog-sothoth on the other hand...

Will we ever see her again?

maybe in an OVA

She will have almost as much screentime as some other overpowered character in early posters.

only mahoujos, the rest deserve nothing

please understand

Doesn't this imply Creations also have power of God's now?

yeah, but Love Hina was popular

>By the narration in the first episode, Selesia is supposed to be the main character and this is her story
>She's barely in the fucking show and the actual show is obsessed with pushing Meteora as Bargain-bin Yuki Nagato

What the fuck is going on
From an objective standpoint this does not strengthen the show's narrative.

to this day i still can't understand what the fuck that means

What what means

Relax fucboi, they just realized Meteora is the best character in the show, just in time too.

No but Meteor a's headcanon amuses me.

I just want to see more anime Gordan Freeman desu.

Altair is a superstar!

I mean she's fine but it's completely derailed the show.
A character being fellated because they're likable or profitable does not make good writing.

I mean if you all still don't see an issue though, power to you.

Altair has the best dance moves

It's what happens when there's an ensemble cast. Selesia doesn't shine when it comes to her personality, I'm not saying she's cookie-cutter but when you are the calm, collected one in most situations the over the top ones like Altair, Yuuya or Magane kind of steal the limelight.

In the end she is very likeable but that doesn't mean she has to be on the forefront of every event, especially in a team deathmatch situation.

Prologue Souta implied Altair (Setsuna) was the MC, the only character in the center of all events, with not enough screentime to make it an obvious MC forcing Souta to make that remark, and that would chuunispeak those words.

Meteora implied multiple times that Selesia is the hero though.

Is anyone even enjoying this anymore
It's lost all steam it once had

It genuinely isn't an issue, though. You're just mad you fell for their bait and switch

>Meteora implied multiple times that Selesia is the hero though.
Meteora decided she was better suited for that role.

It can spawn it, but it has hammered so many points in being a creation that it didn't leave much for other shows to explore. I guess one other way to take this would be to play the premise straight, be it magic or some "holy grail" centerpiece to get the characters fighting from the get-go instead of playing the game of escalation.

Selesia is defined entirely by her relationship with her writer, which is fine for the part of the story she needs to tell, even if it means she never gets fully fleshed out as her own person. A large cast lets you explore a wide variety of themes at the expense of individual characterization

Still my favorite show of last season

Not really mad, Selesia is kind of boring.
I'm speaking about the strength of the narrative, not which waiting gets more focus, man.
I mean you all clearly prefer Meteora so I guess you all are more likely to forgive it because it elevates a character you favor. But it doesn't make it good.

Nor does it make it bad, which begs the question, why do you care?

>waiting
Waifu, damned autocorrect, you get the point

Is this another version of >Souta is unnecessary argument?
I don't agree with this statement at all. She has a wide variety of emotions and she has her own values seperate from his creator, and she is only being herself whenever she is by herself or with other creations.

>it didn't leave much for other shows to explore
This is true. From my point of view, it's less of an originator of ideas than it is finishing what The Last Action Hero started.

Because I was invested in the show's quality and it's clearly taken a hit I think that was pretty apparent from the start.

Its writing has very clearly lost focus over time. Which makes it less interesting. Hence, here we are.
I don't think it's worth getting defensive over.

You're missing my point. Selesia is certainly her own character, but she's still a simple one whose personal arc and associated depth only really makes its mark in the story through her relationship with her creator.

Like I said, it doesn't make it bad. You haven't really presented any arguments for why you think the quality has dipped, you've just mentioned how buttmad you are that the show started off implying Selesia would be the main girl.

You want her to "evolve" into something different? Or are you upset that she is not the one taking initiative?