Contract proposal

Hi! My name is Kyubey, or QB for short! I have a proposition for you: I can grant any one wish* you desire, and upon doing so you will receive tremendous magic power! In exchange, you will be obligated to do battle with supernatural creatures named "witches," which threaten the safety of mankind. It will be dangerous, but I have faith in your abilities. Do you accept this contract?

Fuck off from my territory pon

Yes, here's my wish : Delete this thread.

>selling your soul to get a thread on Sup Forums deleted which you can just hide anyways.

Hold on. Before I accept, my friend is a magical girl. She has an item called a "soul gem" which allows her to use her powers. Why is it called a soul gem?

Your soul is transferred away from your body to an external holding device, known as a Soul Gem, for safekeeping. In this form the body becomes much more durable, because so long as sufficient magic power is stored in the gem, literally any physical injury can be healed. Fighting Witches without the Soul being stored in such a form would be tantamount to suicide. We understand that humans are bizarrely sensitive about this issue, but we would like to remind you the myriad benefits that accompany this transition, and the relatively minor risks that it entails. The gem itself transforms into a ring that the user wears at all times, which minimizes the risk of loss.

>I can grant any one wish*
What does the * mean?

Okay, what are witches? How are they born?

Can you kill me instantly and make everyone forget that I ever existed?

Please incinerate the namefag.

The power to realize your wish comes from yourself, not us. We merely unleash your inner potential, and manifest that power as the magic needed to grant your wish. As such, the gravity of what wishes we are able to grant is limited by your own inner strength. We make no guarantees about what we may or may not be able to accomplish in the fulfillment of your contract. You may have to choose a wish that isn't your first choice.

Can I retain my consciousness when I become a witch then?

Is that your wish?

>My name is Kyubey, or QB for short!
Those are homophones you idiot spacecat

Yeah.

"Witches" are the forms taken by magical girls who allowed their Soul Gems to be corrupted to the point of structural failure. This can be done by utilizing your magic power in excess, or by being consumed by despair. By following the procedures outlined in your contract, this should not be a problem. Unfortunately, only fellow magical girls are strong enough to defeat them. It would take a small army of normal humans to do the same job.

I wouldn't advise it

Before proceeding, I would like to advise against this wish. Witches are beings of pure misery. Perhaps the only saving grace of being one is that you aren't fully aware of yourself after the transformation. Undoing this nature and being fully conscious as a Witch would be like opting out of anesthesia during surgery.

Something might be wrong with He is not explaining to them in full detail or even some detail like you.

I wish I was next to Apple-chan. She is helpless so I can use my hands to push her around in her wheel chair. I will then help Apple-chan as she tells me where to push her to. After assisting her all day when night arrives she will look at me with a thankful look as she falls in love with me and we become boyfriend girlfriend.

Why not?