How do you even deal with life now that the author has CONFIRMED that there won't be a season 3?

How do you even deal with life now that the author has CONFIRMED that there won't be a season 3?

Thank god

Excuse me, WHAT?

Anime is only made to sell manga and LNs, unless it's an original.

I literally don't give a shit about this show anymore.

This series is trash, just for normalfags.

It makes me pretty unhappy. Megumin season + castle raid sounds fantastic. The LN's are poorly written, not as funny, and are just as generic/design-by-commitee as any LN isekai at this point. Can't do anything but move on I guess.

The show was just a less funny Always Sunny in anime form.

When did this happen?

>The LN's are poorly written
I hope you read them in Japanese.

I'm don't have time to learn Japanese just to read LN shlock. I have a job.

Not at all. Some months back he just confirmed that they're currently not working on it or something like that, jot that there definetly don't be a S3 at some point

This is peoples confusion and conflating the author thanking the studio for their efforts for season one and two and the end of the existing contracts that he put on LN v11. It's old news and in no way a confirmation or a denial of future collaboration.

By reading the LNs.
And also by watching other anime

And yet you're here instead of working. How's that prioritizing of free time going for you?

>author
>having anything to do with a new season being made or not
He can say whatever the fuck he wants, in the end the company is the one in charge of that.

YES

Free time should be fun and relaxing. Learning new languages is none of those.

Sounds like your job must be sapping your intellectual drive to learn. Surely it is in the highest of academia.

Not an argument.

Currently my job IS learning. You can only study so much at one time.

If competition is your goal shouldn't you take up a sport or competitive complex game.

Fair enough. I don't know you but if I spent any amount of time watching anime or reading manga it would seem natural to be curious about how to think in the language of my interest to get the closer meaning.

Indifferent. Two seasons was enough.

I really miss my goddess

>kym filename

>says the man who gets his anime reaction pictures from kym

good news, memesuba was utter shit

>kym
>Sup Forums memes

Both of you just stop embarrassing yourselves

But your pic is from kym too.

I was literally going for that reply.
Fuck you.

>memegin

Where?

>confirmed

Gonna need some sauce before spilling my pasta.

Those Kadokawa cunts have the greatest gold mine in the decade and yet they won't even make some OVAs or anime related content.

you're such a douche lol I hate when people just go around triggering others for no reason

was it because someone initially set you off by insulting the writing style of your favorite self-insert isekai light novel franchise?

>this typing style

There always could still be a season 3. He only said they're not currently planning it. I get that they would much rather sell LNs instead of making an anime because it's more profitable but I still think it's a poor business move when you factor in the international market (which anime studios never do). Konosuba has massive mainstream appeal and not tapping into that seems kind of retarded to me.

I started reading the LN and Aqua seems kinda nice actually
Did they change her character to be more rude in the anime?

hikki-NEETo!

Axismind

>the international market meme
>catering to burger pirates

Glad.
The author even agreed that is downhill from here.

Sorry, 40 hours a week and 53k/yr

Yes.

LN Aqua is simply best girl, Anime Aqua is a bit rude or bitchy (like a female Kazuma) but still an endearing and funny character, Her VA did a great job with her emotional range and the synergy around Kazuma was almost perfect.

>confirm
POST SOURCE

>the international market
You can't be this deluded. Literally the only non-Japanese market that has any relevance is China. They don't give a single fuck about a market that pays them peanuts. The revenue they get from CR etc is next to nothing, and anyone who thinks that giving the western companies money supports the anime industry is beyond retarded.

Cute party!

I was so dissapointed, I didn't visit any Konosuba threads for months, in fact this might be the third Konosuba thread I visited since the anime ended.

Aqua is best girl period. That aside, she is no different between the LN and anime. It's simply that in your head you project certain traits onto the character and it's a little easier to look kindly on her because of that.

As to how she's written, she is exactly the same. I have actually considered going full autist and making a list of times she is a shithead, a provoked shithead, and misunderstood/misguided but well-intended. The list is pretty similar between the two sources.

The VA and the animation nail the character so well that it makes her more extreme and we don't see anything she does that isn't worth the very finite screen time allotted to a given character. IOW we only see her when she is being a superbitch or is extremely cute or setting off a plot (which she does a lot of).

She is also going to win the Kazumabowl, fyi. Every dude nails some other chicks before he moves on and goes back to First Girl for the real thing. Sorry, Megs.