Why do Iraq vets claim they are fighting for my freedom and shit like that...

Why do Iraq vets claim they are fighting for my freedom and shit like that. Didn’t they just invade Iraq to overthrow Sadam? Seriously they claim they are the reason I’m allowed to kneel during the pledge at school but all they did was invade and destabilize some country halfway across the world for oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9QLNHjIQe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GfTHOPO5jkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off shill our vets are based maga awoo, they're protecting our freedumbs

They are brainwashed or just mentally unstable from killing little brown kids for no reason

soldiers/Marines dont choose wars, they just fight them. If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at the politicians you vote for, if not, youre no different than the faggots sitting at home doing fuck all that lost vietnam for us.

It's just an empty platitude like black lives matter. Don't blame the hammer because the one swinging it has destruction in mind.

Who gives a shit. If they chose not to think critically about their life choices, that's on them.

Yeah but come on if you know the war is bullshit why do our claim you “fought for my freedom” and shit like that. Did a country invade us? No? Then what freedom did you fight for?

They're not the Israelis or Marxist user.
>Much baby killers
>Supports abortion

How is they? What vets? Your Brother? All of them? What are you trying to slide Chaim?

Don’t tell me you haven’t heard the same bullshit for Atleast a decade about Iraq war soldiers “fighting for our freedumbs”
You seriously can’t be this out of touch

Imagine being this retarded

because they are always fighting for your freedom dumbass. it never stops.

Most are low IQ types that dont have many other options. I believe that last study they did showed something like 30% of the military come from gangs and join the military to essentially get training to be more dangerous gang members once they get out.

Who exactly did you hear this from? What vets? Your Brother? All of them? What are you trying to slide Chaim?

We are the threat of force that keeps other nations from invading. Often times we use that threat to keep the oeace in other countries.
Without a military, how long would it be till another country, or even another group took over by force? The US has a lot of resources.
In modern times we as Americans havent seen a tangible threat to our freedom in several generations, but it is still there.
So yes, the Military isnt out there keeping the Brits from invading and making you pay taxes on paper or keeping the Mongals away. But it is their threat of force that keeps others from sniffing around to see if we could be invaded.

See. How is invading a country half way across the world protecting the USA in anyway. It’s not defensive it’s offensive. Like we are the ones going all the way over their to start shit. It’s not “defending our freedoms”

they are protecting the US but i suspect the vast majority of them only join the army initially because it's something to do / virtually anyone can join / get away from pregnant gf

the middle east has been waging holy wars against the west (initially europe) for one and half millennia; caliphates

they've been partly sucessful; e.g. managed to invade spain / portugal / make their way up to france (see pic related)

they're now trying to do the same thing with nuclear weapons.

iran / iraq / libya all started altering currencies in a large scale fashion; e.g. not selling oil in $ or £, establishing a new currency in libya to act as a gold standard for africa

iran started a nuclear enrichment program in the 90's using centrifuges obtained from pakistan

pakistan developed a functional nuclear program partly using advice obtained from a guy called abdul quadeer khan; originally from pakistan, then moved to the netherlands to work for a nuclear fuel enrichment program, the left and went back to pakistan to make centrifuges there

osama then appeared pledging a 'holy war' against the west immediately after the plane attacks

the centrifuges were then found in libya

they're basically trying to create a nuclear / oil superstate all the way from pakistan through to north africa

invading iraq and afganistan was a way to disrupt the trafficking of materials and surround iran; a likely source of nuclear material on its way to libya

Where is the argument? How am I supposed to respond to ad hom without resorting to ad hom. Judging by your op and comments in this thread it's easy to assertain you most likely are pro choice as libertarians don't care about abortion and neither does the left. Most people who care don't care about brown kids dieing.

That sounds pretty smart to me. Get paid to spend uncle Sam's bullets bombs and bread.

>hurr durr
theres no draft anymore fagot, volunteers who fight for illegal wars are no less criminals than those who orchestrate the war

the Hire-onic thing about this ^^^^ is that the effort is kind of being undone by allowing millions of the cunts to migrate into the regions anyway.

the military only exists to murder people for resource acquisition anyway

What illegal war? Bush isn't in cuffs therefore not illegal. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it illegal.

Society tells us from birth that military service is the equivalent of herculean masculinity and heroism. We are also told that basically any war we fight is justified because we've never fought in a war that's not justified.

All of this is cultural brainwashing, similar to how many of the college girls I meet state that they want "black babies."

Americans have no sense a history. We can't seem to remember that only 100 years ago the most popular anthem of our nation was "I Didn't Raise my Boy to be a Soldier." Americans were deeply religious and fairly inclined to pacifism, but ready to use force is absolutely necessary.

So what's at the root of the problem? The draft. If we had a fair draft system, we would be less able to fight wars that are against our interests. Mothers of virgins and nu-males would freak out at the idea of their children getting shot by muds in the middle east. That is why I am for reinstating the draft despite being a fairly dedicated pacifist. Put my ass on the line, maybe then we'll only fight in wars that NEED to be fought.

>if criminals aren't apprehended there wasn't a crime

And come back missing parts or a shattered brain??

This is the closest one to making sense. So basically it was an act of intimidation is what you’re saying. A way of going “don’t fuck with us”. Ok I see but I still don’t like the attitudes of Iraq veterans who act like they didn’t CHOOSE to be in that war.

What's the problem? If your goal is to be a more efficient killer it's bound to happen whether you use your own resources or the US.

What crime you paki fuck? You can say unjust but illegal?

The most popular American song of 1918 was ''Over There''. You underestimate Americans lust for violence. I agree on the draft though.

Vets are the biggest welfare queens on the planet, and 95% of them are too fucking stupid to do anything else. They pretend that the Iraq war was about "freedumb" or something because it gives their lives meaning and makes them feel like heroes, and the (((military industrial complex))) perpetuates that myth to keep boys willing to die so that they can profit off them.

The sad thing is, telling veterans theyre super speshul good boy heroes is probably the only thing keeping them all from blowing their brains out or killing their wives more than they already do.

You blame the troops but you really know who is (((calling the shots.)))

Fucking brainlet.

"Over There" only became popular because of nazi-tier Wilson Administration propaganda. Until troops hit the ground in Europe, the VAST majority of this country was totally against joining the European battle. Until the end of the second World War, Americans were always reluctant to go and fight in wars.

Yeah but those troops were not drafted. They chose to fight in that retarded shitshow of a war

Sign a contract fullfil said contract. That's called a job son. It's not a great job but a job.

>So basically it was an act of intimidation is what you’re saying. A way of going “don’t fuck with us”.

its going to take more than that.

it basically can't end until there are people in place in those regions that won't actively allow or turn a blind eye to that trafficking path existing; e.g. pakistan shipping centrifuges all over the place, trucks driving from pakistan to libya with nuclear fuel / rocket parts on the back. whether or not thats going to be doable is highly unlikely imo.

le problem is that as soon as a nuclear weapon appears somewhere like libya, it's basically one rocket / boat ride from landing in europe, even with fairly basic rockets. and then you have pakistan all the way over on the other side, already in possession of fairly long range missiles.

they're not long ranged enough to reach the US, yet. but it's definitely possible they could be in the near future; e.g. pakistan / the entire middle east is essentially a dump, yet they have obtained extremely advanced bits of technology very quickly.

look up 'abdul quadeer khan smuggling network' for more deets.

they never mention it on tv but there is quite a large threat appearing there. pakistan was basically right on the edge of also being invaded. trump has mentioned once in a speech he gave, and only once so far that i'm aware of, that 'more attention needed paying to pakistan'. definitely correct. same place they also picked up osama, same place posting the centrifuges around

(((The ones calling the shots))) can't fight a war if people don't agree to go and fight it, you cuck.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. We will be judged by each and every action we take. If you agree to go fight a war that is against the interest of the greater good, woe to you. Seriously. Be like the early Christian Church and refuse to play the game of war.

Fulfilling a contract doesn't make you a hero. It makes you a cuck.

That's why you weren't drafted because of a volunteer force.

Wow way to move the goal posts. So factory workers are cucks? You paying your bills makes you a cuck? You understand that if you have a job any job at all you are fulfilling a contract?

Fulfilling a contract doesn't make you a hero or a special status citizen.

The resolution for authorization of force in Iraq was passed to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq" There was no threat to the United States posed by Iraq and the resolution was passed using falsified evidence as confirmed by MI6 and the UK government. It was an illegal undeclared war the same as Vietnam, except soldiers were forced to fight in Vietnam. Those who volunteered for Iraq are just as complicit, undeclared US wars of nation building and regime change continue to this day and those soldiers are just as guilty. None of the actions of the US military and CIA in the last 40 years have done anything to protect the safety of the United States. They continuously fail to meet the requirements stated in your constitution, but its obvious boomer retards like you stopped caring about that quite awhile ago.

Keep slurping on that nice jewish and neocon cock. As long as you keep feeling good about your patriotism and freedumbs.

An as usual once the US committed there was plenty of public support for both world wars regardless of any prewar pacifism or doubt. This country has been at war most of its history. American pacifism is largely an illusion. Especially when were talking about minor colonial adventures like the recent wars.

Thanks for that info bro. Will definitely up more about this subject

They bombed medievil goat herders.

This user gets it!

> Gang member
> Shattered brain
Pick both.

Right. I'd like you to come your source. Was it cock gobbler magazine?

But killing brown kids for Uncle same does. These are the same people that would be used against an actual threat. Are you the type to let your sword get rusty and collect dust? The war itself isn't heroic but the intentions behind it.

>they are protecting the US
from what?

The real illegal thing is to own niggas savagely like that
also
/thread

The Iraq war wasn’t illegal, moron.

I can't even tell if this post is satirical or not.

They are lying foremost to themselves. Stories of valor and freedom are the reason they even get a couple of hours sleep at night.

Why was the guy who planned 9/11 found in Baghdad the day after the US invasion? Pure coincidence, I’m sure. I bet the Jews put him there.

patriotism and duty to ones country is something to be applauded in any respect, the average soldier just does, he doesn't ask why or how he got there, he just knows that theres a fight to be had because someone up the chain of command saw it fit to take the fight
Now of course what we're seeing today with a total inept political/media structure and years of failed foreign policy is something to be blamed on the politicians
The moment we start shitting on the average solider is the moment we forfeit everything this nation has been built on from the beginning

from the spotting the jew

>Go invade that innocent country.
>Bu I don't wanna!
>I am your superior!
>O-ok...

Ultimately the most blame goes to the boots on the ground not the ones ordering the offensive.

It is not. Don't blame the tool blame the user.

>Saddam Hussein
>innocent

>Why do Iraq vets claim they are fighting for my freedom and shit like that.
We don't. Next question?

I was just addressing the notion that the soldiers are not to blame.
The order follower is worse than the order giver.

>The moment we start shitting on the average solider is the moment we forfeit everything this nation has been built on from the beginning

Are you implying that blind patriotism, subservience and lack of independent thought is the foundation of this country? Are you familiar at all with the revolution in 1776?

You are reducing human beings to tools. If you believe that it is right to reduce man than go ahead. I happen to believe that all individuals are capable of discerning right from wrong and truth from lies if they try to do so. Man must be held accountable. If one believes in a soul, he cannot see men with guns as simply a "tool.'

fuck off commie

>Mutiny is ok
The greeks are right. You're no sons of Alexander.

Lemme get some fries with that sage.

Human beings are tools for the individual to achieve desired results.

Did you mistake my cunt for Macedonia?

we are the epitome of world representation of personal liberty and freedom, in order to preserve that we need the armed forces, in order for the armed forces to succeed you need a certain quality in the grunts
its been this way since the first regimented armies, the moment the common foot soldier loses the support of the people and vice versa is when bad shit starts going down

This type of ideology always goes down the road of communism and gulags. God help you, user.

Contribute something more than strawman boot licking pictures.

What are you on about? Do you really advocate a system where the military can just do what it feels like. Because if so I seriously doubt you would like the outcome. You're right about the draft making military adventurism less likely but a system in which the solders become the decision makers is not a road you want to go down.

He's innocent of any of the things that were used as a pretext to invade. Iraq was the number one target of the jews plan for the middle east. The plan was to fracture iraq, as well as all the other countries, into tribal and religious fractions. This vid says NATOs plan, but read "the jews plan".
youtube.com/watch?v=G9QLNHjIQe8

they're coping. america went to war for isreal, as it always does

I did actually. Does Montenegro even have a military?

God only helps those who help themselves.

Blame the politicians, not our warriors

It does, but it's insignificant in comparison with other countries.
What we do have is a well armed civilian population (no license ofcourse) a strong police, special forces and a couple of old destroyer ships together with a couple of helicopters.

We're mostly cool with our neighbors so there is no real need for a military, joining nato besides of the gibs was a poor decision.

That's fine for you to believe that modern America virtue signals "personal freedom and liberty." And in fact, we probably do. But do not claim that we have always existed in a state similar to today. The Republicans of young America had no interest in standing armies and saw rigid militaristic imperial systems to be corrupting and immoral--fit only for degenerate European mongrels.

Perhaps bad shit should start going down?

>What are you on about? Do you really advocate a system where the military can just do what it feels like.

No. I've read about the communist army in the Spanish-civil war. Structures with no rigid hierarchy and chain of command will ALWAYS fail. That being said, a man must be held accountable if he agrees to join the military. If you fulfill a contract then you should reap the economic benefits. But do not ask others to worship you or be seen as special. Immoral actions will always bring about sour fruit. Volunteer to fight in a shitty war, deal with the harvest of the poisonous seeds you planted in the world.

I have more respect for plumbers who keep our water flowing and wells clean.

>bomb a medievales goat herder
>create the first steps towards the destruction of europe

ya sounds like exactly the type of people you should piss off right?

We have wimenz in the army tho :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=GfTHOPO5jkk

I see. This is all just your personal bitching because you dont like this war or that. I assumed you might be interested in larger issue that your own petty biases. My mistake.

So tolerant

Erm, military has it's own variations of an IQ test, seeing as they found stupid people incapable of doing anything right.

There is a gang problem, which got pretty bad under Obama, but it's nowhere near 30%.

No your absolutely right, if you look at most of your mass shooters they nearly all have some military background

Yup. In an all volunteer military system we will have to pick and choose which wars we find just or not.

Before you sign the dotted line of a military contract you should think about whether or not you are about to engage in fighting against your nations own interests. Brainlets don't do this. This go back to the topic of the thread. We should not reverence brainlets who can't critically think enough to stop themselves before making the USA and the world a shittier place for the sake of "muh patriotism, muh call of duty."

i don't know user how big is your nose?

>No Bush, Cheney or black man at the UN holding fake evidence

Great pic

What fucking war.
Oh and by the way the military and government both Suck dick.
You took over a country for oil and heroin.

Yet in America jigga boos are looting roving rapist who kill people but YOUR soilders are protecting me.

So where do you draw the line? Is some guy that signed up the day after 9/11 gonna feel your wrath because a few years later he was sent to Iraq? Do you even make such distinctions?

Jews aren’t the only group of people in the world with big noses. Native Americans, arabs, meds all have big noses too

Oh look another pog faggot who think we should be scared of people who took an oath.
The military niggers once again showing how terrible then are.
No even smart.

>making the USA and the world a shittier place for the sake of "muh patriotism, muh call of duty."

do you seriously think the world would be a better place with pic related tooled up with nuclear weapons etc? they're totz gonna maintain the standard and be just as fair for you right?

And? What's your point it's a terrible job filled with terrible people.
Why can't military fags stop touching them selves because they spent four years shitting in the desert or playing xbox like a pi

>the way the military and government both Suck dick
It is possible you are fucking stupid.
>not wanting to remove kebob
I spent 6 years doing it, not playing COD faggot. Jesus fuck you faggots who have never touched a rifle are hilarious