I wish i was gay so I didn't have to deal with women

I wish i was gay so I didn't have to deal with women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I was straight because women are so much easier.

you can always cut off your balls

i bet my life your fat aspie ass doesnt deal with women now. go sort yourself out instead of crying about women on image boards

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4

You know it's true because years back, 'bisexuals' nearly always went hetero for the LTRs. Today, they nearly always go homo.

just jerk off retard

get out there and suck some cock little man

women dont like scumbags

Lol wut?

I kinda understand where you're coming from, but homos are degenerate af! Man up (in a chad hetero way)! Hope pic helps!

hmm... I am no gae but, sissies are probably up there alongside the bimbo women in terms of being evil as fuck, cheating etc. If the faggots acted like men either way maybe that'd not be the case but. The "woman" of the gay relationship, assuming both are not "the woman" (aka, acting feminine. being a sissy) seem to act similar making your wish moot. Might as well just say "I wish I could date a tomboy woman". And that'd be a better thing to aim for, realistic, and you'd get what you'd desire and then some.

Kill yourself ugly sodomite weeaboo manchild

Not really, most effeminate fags now think they're trannies. Means now you're limited to bear wrestling or dealing with insanity anyway.

women > gay men
You have no idea how much better off you are
t. bi-fag

You are correct.

>Tfw no tomboy GF
Every day I sink further into crippling depression

Watched this happen to a gay couple I'd know for years. The one who started as gay but then came out as train broke down to me once saying he'd fucked up the trust of his partner. He likened it to, coming out as trans to his gay lover was like breaking a plate, you could glue it back together but it would never be a plate again.

I'm laughing at the irony of an already queer person ruining their life to come out as a queer person.

Most faggots who haven't come out of the closet do.

Same... same.

Sodomites literally take the worse female qualities and multiply them by 10. Seriously I bet you autistic ugly weeaboo basement dwellers who roleplay with other people like you on the internet have never met a sodomite IRL

Ugly weeaboo queers

I wish I was gay to get asylum in USA/EU and never have to work again.

That is in Madrid isn't it

Eh if his "Man" is less emotional and can slap some sense into the bitch, then they'd be alright. But doesn't sound like its happening.

I blame tumblr for it mostly, it transmits horrible ideas faster than an African rape gang spreads AIDs. 10 years ago the tranny/sissy fetish was far rarer and chastity devices unheard of. Now every other gayfag wants a lockup and to pretend he doesn't have a cock.

discord gg/SdgHT4a

add a .

It's the normal reaction to learning your partner is not willing to be what you are attracted to any longer.

Retarded fake greek faggot. Tomboy= Girl that acts like a guy.

Can't live with 'em can't live without 'em it's been said. But switching teams is not the answer.

do it user

>Not wanting a GF without the tons of drama that goes with them
>Not wanting a GF to play Vidya with
>Not wanting to tease your GF when she acts girly
>Not wanting to make her blush when she puts on skirts because you asked her
>Not wanting to actually have fun with your loved one
You're probably gay, user

>tfw no tomboy gf with a big butt

tfw tomboy gf with big dick

Celibate monk here. There are purer options than eternal damnation.