Same

I'll leave it to your imagination.

Same.

Same

MEGUMIN SMELLS

SHE DOES NOT BATHE

You know who does bathe though?

Aqua-sama.

If I could just get your signature on this form, kind Anons, you too could bathe in the radiant glow of our goddess!

EXPLAIN THIS THEN YOU SLANDEROUS HERETIC

>203.76m
>9850t

Post her.

>Height: 157cm
>Weight: Unknown

Really user, mine is the same height and weight!

Thanks, now I have 4 new pics to add to my +1100 pics megumin folder

I don't have specifics, bu I'm pretty sure she stopped growing as soon as she hit 12.

As a 190cm tall man, I want a smoll girl to manhandle so much it hurts.

140 cm, 38 kg

Has it ever been explained why?

162cm
43kg

I hope a Sup Forums waifu is fine too...

>123cm
>23kg

18.3m
57.2t

158cm (5'18'') and she'll probably be arround 50-55 kg (110lb)

setsuna please

Which waifu?

Yours.

Now this is just not healthy.

Why is she sitting like that? Why is she holding the glass like that?

Fucked over really hard by genetics because her mom was also had really small tits and was tiny. Kino came from a long, long line of chestlets.

Her weight should be 52kg maximum

6'6"
181 lbs

>5'1"
>101lbs
Absolutely perfect!

>monday
>not megameme thread

I mean why is she so short and doesn't grow anymore?

I created my waifu in high school. She's 16, green eyes, long straight black hair, fair silky smooth skin, kinda petite body, c-cup breasts. She weighs whatever a petite 5'3 16 year old weighs.

Even 52 would be on the lower end of the recommended weight charts. 43 is just sickly. Does she not get enough food? Is this due to the financial situation? Or is it a psychological illnes?

Maybe her butt hurts

I can't help it, i've never had another waifu before.

23kg at 23cm? Poor child.

>162 CM
>53 KG

>123
I meant to say.

161cm
90lb

Whatever Melfina from Outlaw Star weighs.

142cm, 37kg. Her size is actually relevant to what she does.

She's definitely already done going through puberty. She's got really fucking feminine birthing hips, her breasts have grown as much as they'll grow without her getting pregnant, and she's taller than a 12-year old (shorter than most adults though). Her eating habits are also pretty abysmal too; she only eats those prepackaged, tasteless prepackaged meal cube things when she's on the road and only eats actual meals when she's at her destination, so that isn't helping her body develop either. Breasts continue growing even into a woman's 20s and she's usually depicted as having really small breasts like pic related or having a cutting board for a chest.

TL;DR, Kino is tiny and FLAT because of a mixture of poor eating habits and nutrition and due to a genetic tendency toward smaller, thinner, flatter body frames.

You have been faithful and loyal to your waifu.

A trait of upmost respect.

Unlike the bunch of Heretics in this thread that change it every season

Hmm, she's an Idol mate, due to her proffesion she has to follow a strict diet and regular exercises to mantain her figure. Her body fat radio must remain bellow 15%

This actually makes perfect sense and really fits her lifestyle and story.
Kino is the best.

Fat ia not the only thing that increases your body mass, mate. Regular exercises should have given her at least a bit of muscle. I would expect 43 kilos from a shut-in NEET whose tiny a bit of fat is slapped almost directly onto her bones, not from an girl with a relatively active lifestyle.

Kino's flatness is a miracle of the universe. I can't wait to see what her new anime iteration will look like. If it's Lerche, they'll at least find a way to make her look adorable and if the LN artist is doing the character design, it'll probably be something like Battle Girl High School or Zvezda.

>156 cm
>45 kg

I don't trust height and weight stats in anime. The men who make them up often have no idea how girls would actually look with those stats.

I've seen too many 165cm girls with big tits and asses given a weight of 45kg or some bullshit.

>Kino with Zvezda-esque designs
Yes, yes, a thousand timws yes.
>Kino's flatness is a miracle of the universe
I couldn't agree more, brother.

>149cm
>39kg

Waifus are for losers.

158 cm, weight unknown

I like how not a single user has a waifu whose breasts are bigger than an A cup.

Have you even read the thread, you mongoloid?

>American standard of beauty

Go be fat somewhere else.

168cm height
I don't know her weight, but from scenes like these I can't imagine it would be very high. Around 50kg maximum.

He seems to be shorter than that though.

I'm no burger and I don't like fat girls. I just also don't like scrawny girls.
Also, fuck you.

160cm
49kg

And he is. I don't know how a little kid can counterbalance her, though since she praised him in that scene he was definitely applying pressure which would increase his weight a bit.

>Mai stands up
>Mai squats down
It's not that hard user. The only thing harder than that is my penis whenever it remembers Mai.

Excuse me?

>162kg
>43kg
>big tits
>healthy thighs
>non-anorexic abdomen

Idolmaster stats are complete bullshit. Mika would be a borderline skeleton.

>159318566

>why is she holding the glass like that?
Please allow me to explain.
In the game, when she beats an opponent then she celebrates with a glass of milk.
In this image, holding the glass upside down is proof that it is empty- this could only mean she has just triumphed in battle.

>why is she sitting like that?

>unironically having a boatslut as your waifu

Still, post her. Definitely not an Iowa-class.

So your dick is quite limp? that's why Mai should squat down on your face

Same

>Atago
I only know this because Google.

150cm
36kg

I dunno, looks about 15 cm. Maybe two kilos at most.

qt waif

Got to be a couple hundred feet, and several thousand tons.

my man

Wakarimasen

You are the type of person this
Is talking about.

Nice taste, brother in arms.

Thanks.

I used to draw her a lot but I havn't done it in a while so i'm out of practice but i'm getting back into it more now.

I think it's time to do some more comics with her.

Is your wife for hire?

166cm
50kg

132cm
33kg

(same height)
I want to fuck these.

A cat is fine too.

Height: 157 cm
Weight: Unknown, but I would assume it would be around the lower end of normal weight like 99% of anime females.

30 kg

>57inches
>roughly 6.3stone

pic related

Given how that diet episode in S2 went she's probably the third-fattest girl in LL behind Hanayo and Nozomi.

>162cm
>??kg

She won't tell me and gets upset if I ask.

Pic relevant.