Why do anime always have such QUALITY feet?

Why do anime always have such QUALITY feet?

Because it's all a caricature until it gets to the feet, and then there's a lot of expectation. It's like hands, except there's a little more expectation, and a lot less experience/screen time.

It's still kinda cute.

KyoAni makes some good feet when they're the focus of a shot.

They're weird meat shapes, full of weird nooks and crannies.
For every one foot fetishist who will spend hundreds of hours practising drawing them over and over to get them perfect, there's 100 people who will just sort of draw the basic shape and then leave it as good enough.
You can always crop them out, too. Meanwhile you HAVE to learn how to draw hands, or else you're severely limiting yourself.

Because no one really cares about feet. There's no point in wasting resources to make something look good if no one's even gonna notice it.

Believe it or not, only weirdos from here like feet, and even then it's just a vocal minority.

>Believe it or not
not
it's one of the most widespread fetish

>it's one of the most widespread fetish
Only because of turd-worlders. In Japan, no way.

>it's one of the most widespread fetish
Yeah, and that's why every movie, tv show, anime and manga always pays a lot of attention in feet to cater to the majority of consumers, right?

And that's also the reason why manga focused solely on feet like Ore no himegutsu don't get cancelled after 3 volumes, right?

Because for how simple they look, feet are just as difficult to draw as hands

There are plenty of anime with nice feet.
Most recently the Koe no Katachi movie had lots of good feet shots. Specially on Shouko's little sister.

You crazy kookoo man, Japan makes fucking boatloads of footjob doujins

user nobody cares about your personal opinion
learn to google some shit up, it's a fact that foot fetish is a very common and plebian fetish

sorry to break it to you. thats what real feet look like

>In Japan, no way
t. delusional weeaboo

Hard to draw

It's almost like you're trying to bait people into posting pics to prove you wrong but I won't fall for it.

Footfags will take literally anything

This. I'm a footman myself, and it never ceases to amaze me just how low the low standards of those who're supposedly my fellow feetizens are.

Any and every foot thread:

- Inverted feet

- Mangled toenails

- Big toe that isnt any wider or longer than the other 4 toes

- Just overall oddly-proportioned feet
______

No disrespect to user, but I really don't see how was supposed to be considered a shining example of what a studio praised for foot-focus is capable of.

I wouldn't even touch those, let alone put 'em in my mouth. But opinions are like assholes, though, so, to each their own.

Ore no Himekutsu was planned to end in 3 volumes, the author stated himself in the final notes. Unfortunate as I was loving it.

>Ore no himegutsu
>cancelled
Stop spreading this bullshit rumor please. It ended properly.

Are these good feet?

>Big toe that isnt any wider or longer than the other 4 toes
Now you're just being autistic.

>that little toe merged into the foot
What's her condition?

Feet are the only part of a woman that is better in 3D, unfortunately.

Slutneki a shit

Not always.

That toe will generally actually look like that from that angle when resting on the ground like that.

Nah, you're just being deformed. Do you have attached earlobes too?

wtf is wrong with her toes?

I'm convinced they either used real human models for these or just straight up rotoscoped them. They're drawn too damn well to be freehanded.

Capitalized 'quality' means 'no quality' is you don't know it yet.

I'm sure user knew that-- Just LOOK at that sorry excuse for a foot.

Their fingers on the other hand...

KyoAni hand closeups are always fine. I think you'll struggle to find any studio who doesn't have occasional QUALITY with regards to far away hands. Hands are fucking hard to draw.

Foot fetish pandering has gone through the roof lately in anime, especially in promo art.