youtube.com/watch?v=0WRDJygIrLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DQist_qDQaU
youtube.com/watch?v=r471bTY05ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JM soon

No

Endgame

>"Whooooooooosh"

Why do we have to change of Threat so often ? (I'm new on Sup Forums)

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Bump limit, lurk for 300000 years before posting kiddo

You have to go back

エレンはこの男を憎んだ。彼はこの汚れた裏切り者を軽蔑した。この汚れ、この悪魔、このゴミの部分。この男は役に立たなかった。 Erenの母親を殺したほどの価値はない。エレンの鼻の下で嘘をついてしまったほど無駄でした。本当に彼を全部裏切ってしまったときに、彼等のことを気にするようなふりをしていないほど価値がありませんでした。

男のペースは執拗で容赦がなかった。彼の目はずっと前に暗くなっていて、彼はもはやErenの侮辱に答えることはなく、ただちにファックしたり、ただ止めるように要求したりしています。むしろ、彼は自分自身のことをしているように見え、エレンはそれがうまくいかないと言ったら嘘をついていたでしょう。

Erenはライナーの背中から胸に右腕を動かし、できるだけ強く押し込んだ。ライナーはベッドに背中に乗ってスカウリングを受け、エレンが手を挙げてラップに登り、真っ暗な激しい激しい動きから揺れることから、その後再び満たされた。

彼の目の縁に涙ができて、ゆっくりと上下に動き始めたので、彼はそれらを振り払った。彼の顎はつまずくと痛むが、彼は止まず、早く行くこともしなかった。ライナーの手が彼のお尻を包んだときに彼は抗議しなかったし、彼のコックを上げ下げすることによって彼の動きを助けた。

レイナーはエレンの顔の表情を笑っていたが、彼が来て、過度の刺激から彼を抱き締めていた後でさえも、彼の動きを止めなかった。 Erenの手がどこにあっても、赤い怒りの跡がついているように見え、Reinerは自分が作成したモンスターに魅了されて満足していました。

Someone post the right one please, this one is wrong

EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Better?

Ok

This is the one

Fucking imbecile, this is not a popularity game where you need to be in first page, idiot.

Annie!

Best scene of the anime so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=49wp0H-x4Ec

>I die to show Zeke is bad

Reiner need bigger boobs.

STINKS

This is obvious bait but I'll bite, after a while the thread gets bumped off the board and becomes archived. (you)

thanks for completing the meme as always user

Eren I...

OF FLOWERS

is cute

I thought Mike's death was really well handled. It's not about showing Zeke being bad, it's about cementing that he's a whole new kind of threat. A titan that can talk, control other titans, and is fucking massive to boot...it's a game changer. Ripping the strongest non-titan Eldian to shreds while he screams like a little girl only drives the point home.

>spoonfeeding
You both need to fuck off

Is Levis a instrument for Isayama to progress the story when it gets stucked? Do you like him being a Gary Stu?

THAT ARE COVERED IN COW SHIT

>Gary Stu
He's a mahou shoujo mind you!

THAT ALSO SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS

Levi is an instrument for erens cock. He will bear lots of children because of titan science.

Screencap this

You welcome,user.

THAT EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS,INCLUDING HER SHIT

Cute

>Is Levis a instrument for Isayama to progress the story when it gets stucked?

I think it's the opposite. Levi is a character that Isayama made so powerful that he didn't realize the implications of what he did until later and had to write him out of the show at key moments. Imagine if Levi had been there for the second half of the Female Titan arc, would have sucked all the tension out of it because he can do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbMOlEymxpA

Endgame right here, brothers.

Yes...

How's your cat doing?

This

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

A is for ANUS which Annie stinks of
N is for NO THAT SMELL IS NASTY
N is for NOSE CAN'T HANDLE THE SMELL
I is for IS THERE ANY STENCH WORSE THAN ANNIE?
E is for EVIL which is what Annie is and smells of

people try to deny this truth

Best scene of the series, period.

Lil Vlad is okay, thank you.

You know,he could just buff Zeke to conter measure Levi,Zeke is already the most powerfull titan and we know that he can harden,so why don't make a rematch with proper fight?

why do the animators constantly draw blood around the eyes? Levi had it here and Armin had it too with the female titan speech what gives

Annie only loves Armin

Good to hear desu.

No more warriors please. Let's go back to the wall people.

Endgame

>Zeke is already the most powerfull titan
Not until we see the 9th Titan and figure out why it was taken away from the warrior program.

Armonfags delusions

Post fanart with shifter marks. They look so fucking cool.

How long until the EAfags fuck off again and stop shitting up the threads

Yes, I need to see Mikasa banging her head on the wall for letting Eren escape

Keep the mystery for now, Paradis can wait.

It's the truth.

What a cute user.

When will they meet?

Remember when smochi used to post here?

in your sick Armongfag mind

No,we need more Warriors.

But Zeke already is confirmed to be the most powerfull in a combat and tactical way,but maybe the 9th could be good at some other area but not on the Beast Titan areas.

But he had it, levi wa sthe one on disadvantage

They already have and have been working together for the past year, Eren infiltrated with Zeke's assistance.

Armin and Annie is the anime ship
Eren and Mikasa is the most likely ship
Connie and Sasha is the why is this a thing ship
Ymir and Historia is the canon ship

In canon. No matter how much you'll try to deny it. Annie and Armin are made for each other.

Zeke's only got long arms and his royal blood Titan control. That's nothing special. Levi could kick his ass blind-folded.

The only thing you were right about here was the AA part

EMfag, you're not being subtle here.

Why he is more handsome than his ragetard version

Shifter marks on bestgirl

I think the reveal was sold really well. Isayama made the Female Titan reveal really obvious (Annie is a loner, never fights titans, looks exactly like her titan). But Reiner and Bertholdt were fighting like madmen alongside everyone else, acting completely normal, saving people's lives while risking their own...although there were clues as early as the FT arc. if you looked for them. Not to mention the scene at Castle Utgard were Bertholdt was seconds away from transforming.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzRR6dk0XlU

That's Eren

>Armong
>Made for anyone
HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE, THIS user IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

I see no contradictions here.

Ewww, Armin doesn't deserve Annie. He is a shit, a dangerous shit.

Levi was definitely one of Isayama's poorer decisions. Isayama fucked up his power scaling so badly he had to write the atomic Manlet out of Clash.

It's easier to appreciate it in an adult more than a kid who Isayama enjoys making look pathetic sometimes, should be fine after the timeskip

Connie and Sasha have no romantic Dialog or implied romantic feelings for eachother.
Mikasa's entire character relies on her affection for Eren either she gets him or nobody does.
Ymir and Historia is canon.
Your probably just an Erenfag who ships him with every girl besides from Mikasa so I don't know why I bother keep being contrarian.

>coolest Eldian who doesn't have Ackerhax or Titan shifter powers
>dies screaming and begging for mercy just like all the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=0WRDJygIrLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DQist_qDQaU

I think Eren might be the only Eldian we've seen get eaten without complaining.

From nips

ReinerがErenに来たときに感じた数々の感情がありました。

彼は全く驚いていませんでしたが、彼はそれがすべての人のエレンであることに驚いていました。

彼らはErenが静かなものと絶対的に反対であることをすぐに発見し、最終的に彼はReinerの雄鶏以外の何かに刺されて喉を裂くことに同意した。それは、彼らが昼間の暗闇の中で怒っていて頭が強かったことを発見したのは、彼は膝に乗ったり、足を広げたり、ライナーのあらゆる願望に服従すること以上に喜んでいました。

"気にしないでください。私は十分緩んでいます。"
「確かに?私はそのプラグよりも少し大きい。」
「自分をスリックしてやって、今、私の中にいて欲しい」

ライナーは急激に前方に突き進み、エレンが喜んで頭を投げたように、別の高音のうずまきを引き出した。彼の腕は座屈し、彼は肘に支えられて前に倒れた。彼はライナーの突撃のすべてに押し戻した。その強さは、彼の喉から禁じられていた短い信仰を強制した。ライナーが最終的に彼のコックをリリースした時、彼は事実上涙を流していました。 彼はErenの穴を見て、ちょっとした穴の中から彼自身のザードリップを見て、自分自身が満足していることを許した。彼は自分のために布を見つけ、Erenがまだ敏感な穴の上に拭き取ったときに、彼が少し震えているのを感じました。彼らは制服をまっすぐ伸ばし、ライナーは背中から彼の周りに腕を包むために彼を後ろに引っ張る前にErenの首の後ろにキスをするために傾けた。ライナーが腕を落とす前に、彼らは一瞬のうちにそこにとどまった。

Armin is for Jean

There were a lot of emotions that Reiner felt when he came to Eren.

He was not totally surprised, but he was surprised that it was Ellen of all people.

They soon discovered that Eren was absolutely opposed to a quiet one, and eventually he agreed to be stabbed by something other than Reiner's cock and to split his throat. It was more than delightful that he found out that they were angry and angry in the daytime darkness, that he could ride on the knees, extend the legs, or obey every liner's desire .

"Do not mind, I am loose enough."
"Surely I am a little bigger than the plug."
"I want you to slick yourself and stay in me now"

The liner stepped forward rapidly and pulled out another high tone swirl as Ellen threw his head happily. His arms buckled and he fell forward before being supported by the elbow. He pushed back to all of the liner's charges. Its strength forced a short faith forbidden from his throat. When Liner eventually released his cock, he was practically shedding tears. He looked at the hole in Eren, saw his own Zip Drip out of a little hole, and allowed himself to be satisfied. He found a cloth for himself, and when Eren wiped it over a sensitive hole he felt he was a little trembling. They straightened the uniform straight and the liner could tilt to kiss behind the neck of Eren before pulling him behind him to wrap his arms around him from his back. Before Liner dropped his arms, they stayed there in a flash.

Zeke will go to the asylum to pick jis Eldians to use in the titan strike,he will find him and then bring him to their grandparents home.

Zeke had the advantage in the battlefield but in the fight itself,he didn't.Maybe if he had hardened he could had defeated Levi,but he got cocky(he even admitted).

>Zeke's only got long arms
Those arms are capable to trow heavy projectiles over 700mph and for yards,he can land some serious punches.
>his royal blood Titan control
Another power thats makes him more powerfull.

You forget the fact that he can harden,you saw Jaw right? Now try to imagine a Beast Titan with a armor like that.

>Eren and Mikasa is the why is this a thing ship
>Connie and Sasha is the most likely ship
FTFY

LM soon.

Yes.

Cry me a river. Armin is plowing that puss every night.

>tfw Sasha devours Annie and becomes the Potato Titan

youtube.com/watch?v=r471bTY05ak

>he can land some serious punches.
Won't matter if someone like Eren or Annie gets him into a hold and breaks them off, they'll be like twigs to either of them. The Jaw has Armor serum, not just simple hardening. He starts out with the armor on, like Reiner.

Hear me out
Ymir with a blonde harem.
yes or no?

Finally, an actual spoiler, can't wait!