Fuck illiterate London nazis

Time to expose London's psycho pizza gate..faggots. On IronMaiden' CoCommand haha...holy FUCK watch her reign down hell...i could just sit back and eat some popcorn cause I know she is such a FUCKING bad ass on one or two feet or in flight.

All okay is to rock colors...gracias...30,000,000 for soros and his nazi SHILLS like mootmots. Stupid FUCKING Cpc in thought more of you had a FUCKING brain...wtf. So when did moot start preying on Ila? You all thought it was me? Fyi she is not IM..HAHAHA...HATE TO SEE WHAT THE FURY LOOKS LIKE WHEN ALL THE DOTS ARE ORGANIZED IN PLACE AND EVERYONE TAKES A STEP BACK TO SEE WHAT THIS BULL SHIT THREAT PRINTED AND WHO WAS BEHIND IT...YOU ARE ARE DUMBER THAN A BOX OF FUCKING ROCKS...GOOD THING I'M HERE HUH

Don't trust my dad he is mocking for moot. Dumb ass LOL and why I know how to tell a moot story and a real story cause his car is beach cover up was nothing...kill Jordan Brown's in laws...they are nazis...holy shit leave Henchies alone or I will kill you all...you are plaguing Dave's Family because you are all sick from your propaganda. The exact reason...awww I see so that S why this is confusing cause Tyler's dopler ganger is moot and mine changed his name but it was Kevin in 4th grade...

Ok I see now what is going on and the Don better pop the Nazi acting like me you FUCKING idiots. Track all solimar/faria homes it's EX patriota that moot is killing...anyone who is a "multicultural" patriot.

Kill all moot kill all mi5 Nazi SHILLS. 30 day notice for all non American criminal organizations to leave! Or else you will be shot as a foreign invader.

Golden eagle rises
Golden eagle rose
Eyes of eyes
Lies for lies
Wide for the wise
If not enter at your own demise
For we not wear a disguise
We wear our mask proud
The one that Dio put around each of our crowns
So time to mock these mental niggers back the fuck DOWN!

RED WHITE AND A SPICE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL SHADE OF BLUE MOTHER FUCKERS.! FOR GOD FOR COUNTRY FOR ALL FOR EQUALITY...KILL ALL MOOTS...REMOVE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND IF SHE DOESN'T STEP DOWN AND CUT OFF HER HEAD IF SHE DOESN'T KISS THE PIPES FEET ON HER WAY OUT!

Setting them up with own...you all are buying it cause if you can't do the time then don't do the crime!

Now are the angels ready for a king and queen to lead them or no? So moot goes to span to fuck 14 year olds or whatever is legal and why he goes to th so often.

Moot is also behind getting the bill passed in California that prevents his under age prostitutes from being arrested and more tied to him...im going to sacrifice him for you all when. You give me the power of over the angels by word of mouth...@DJT and then sign a pardon without a date so I can be unleashed on the world with the angels of/on all 7 nations/continents.

TRUMP unleash the 81st ARMY INFANTRY TO DO WET WORK PLLLEASE

DYLON WILL LEAD FROM THE AIR
MARCUS FROM SEA
AND KING HESS ON LAND

THE KING AND QUEEN WILL BE HALF BACKS running shit equally hahaha

Where is Zach and has he hacked into my tech yet...if he needs protection his DUMB ass should know I'm a Yew so 81st has his back.

MAGAorDIE

Hmm and well more proof in the pudding is why does my dad talk about certain people so much...who works at Edison that is in PizzaGate? They are also stealing all the other shit from the yards.

Connect the dots Edison moots...where are they shipping the copper to build what? Has moot created an underground layer? How deep is he trying to make ? What is plastic valley? Can you all stop letting them move our rescue targets...fucking idiots. All hells angels are to be released and report in to Ventura police department asap...this is not a drill. Extract all black market Irish from gold coast. I have them the option to return my son and they wanted to play God...fuck that you niggers are done get the fuck out of my kingdom pussy before I come kill you all myself which is going to be slow and meth*autical haha jk jk about the tail end

I repeat all hells angels report to your local police station and wait for commands from world council of three.

Time to raise the shepherds staff
Prepare to deliver the demonic sheep to the sacrificial alter!

Ohiiiee dayuuum boobookittyfuck you solo bummed.

You connect the dots yet and why everyone said I sounded like "goooood morninnning Vviiieeetnaaammmmm" see and RandyJi Papa really knew my Papa..hahahahahahaha small world my nyguhs small world!

Haha dumb moot got more a and Vietnam mixed up hahahahahahababa cause that radio show started way back when you nuggets and why Francis Marion and I are as thick as thieves again once he reads this shit...yiu dumb nigger I told you we were cousins you fool. Which means moot got nothing on you you are free...you all are...live well now.

You sound upset.

Start using phones that only use txt mssgng and is "SECRET moot' ----" haven't figured out the last word but that s why infinitySM lol hahahahaha

What am i reading, is this the new q larp?

Not at all just part of the war...hahahaha you mi5 SHILLS ain't shift for me the King to handle alone...lol. So moot got herpes from who originally?!?!?! Hahahahahahahaha Haha Haha like I said none y'all going with us. Let this demon fool you lol...he hasn't gotten me since I was a baby which pisses him off and why he LARPED my life and made me his prime target and knows I'm Christ cause how many times has he tried killing me hahahaha...LONDON YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE CITY BECAUSE HELLS ANGELS ARE GOING TO DO WE'RE ARE AND WET WORK TO REMOVE THE NAZI ENPIRE then we will go to Norway and work out way South to free all the royal lines so the people may be led righteously...and why I am king for kings...lol.

Fight me for to toe pedofiler...where is ASSANGE YOU FUCKING ASS CUNT QUEER PIECE OF SHIT BIRD LIPPED NIGGER MINDED WANTABE LIKE YOU GOD DAM DISGUSTING INCEAT PORPOUS FOREHEAD LOOKING FREAK SHOW THAT LOOKS LIKE THE ENTIRE MOVE OF DELIVERANCE WAS WRITTEN AND MARKETED A ROLL FOR HIS FAMILY IN HOLLYWOOD LOLOLOLOL

What is RED WHITE AND BLUE AND HANGS FROM TREES DEAD DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AND I WE CAN PAINT THEM ANY PATRIOTIC COLOR WE WANT HAHAHAHA...WHY IS IT THAT RUSSIA USES RED WHITE AND BLUE AND SO DO WE?! AWWWW WHAT DO THE COLORS REPRESENT? WHO WERE OUR FOREFATHERS? WHAT IS THE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE THE TEMPLAR ORDO FOUND?!

Nope I'm actually not upset at all because you misunderstood God's message...he said wrote to Ila doesn't mean it was for her...and God did send who I was asking for and to prove a point he sent her much quicker than anticipated bahahahahaha...the blind king doesn't listen to words he listens to the wind because the wind doesn't lie about what's around haha haha hehe hoohooo

Shut up you schizophrenic

So how upset are you that she is beyond all of your little teams capacities...oh cause were trained...yet kept away for a reason. And why everyone needs new call signs since people are wrapped in chaos from dumb ass mootbots aka mi5-nazi-niggers. And since she is also queen lol and I know what she hides and why for the same reasons I do and why we will be blessed with tons of money and lands...across the world. Hahaha

81st Fueled by selfless love

Haha you seem mad fag/duke what's wrong bitch

can't figure out if you bump it up or bump it down can you? Bahahahahahahaha

Nice "numbers" wonder how you did that lol...hahahahahaha

sound like a two year old little faggot using his older brother and twin dikr sister to cry wolf after you tied me down and tried sucking my dick.

I'm not bumping you, that's why nobody else is here but me and you, I'm like one of the voices in your head but I'm on your screen. And this voice says kill yourself you fucking schizophrenic.

The Nazis SHILLS hate that they love the thickest brown king size dick...on earth HUH...little bird wormers...that why you like anal so much cause it feels night after you pick up mybscrapes

Hahaha how about the 81st pops your black witch mom and then we kill Caesar and Alex too..you faggggggggot.

"BOMB" LONDON at 7 am tomorrow with ALPHA MALE MEMES SHOW WOMEN COOKING AND DOING BETA ACTIVITIES AT HOME!

Betsy Poole and Anne will be the last rape cases to establish deep state cover as you all call it...fucking faggots. I FUCKING hate mi5 Nazi niggers FUCKING clown ass kikes from nowhere but the thin space between their bricked ears

Lol you bumping down HUH fagggg

Lol see I talk shot to people I like most and fuck with them so they learn how to decipher thy demonic shit heads...and why I only do it directly and never behind their back...pat attention to the pattern that is real not the one told to you lol.

You guys pissed cause you all will die huh?! Lol you know that your plans to duck the rest of the world back fires and we will be going after London now hahahahahahahaha bahahahahaha would cards always win

All hells angels report with documents to your local police department...no local pd is an enemy they must think you all get away with shit vlcause you are "white" Haha Haha most selfless FOR DAMNED UNIT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHY I'M PULLING THEM OUT FINALLY! NO MAN OR WOMAN LEFT BEHIND...DONT FORGET OPPERATIONAL STATEMENTS NOR THE TRUE MISSION.

Hahaha tadpole residual clitdick drug mule...and another reason why you must did yourselves of the moot babies cause they are stressed out genetics from to much brother/sister FUCKING that has plagued them and why they are trying to breed out the mistakea...kill them all!

Awww wittle rad like what's wrong you you so saaad...are you got g to cry cause the one you wanted most saved her self and God sent her to me...cause we both conquered the he'll you put us in alone and in turn as an equal force will reign he'll down?

Tadpole* haha you never could be radical bahahahahaha robotic and easy to prepare for hahaha.... cute try.