Will this manga become the next OPM?

ITT

no

Read the LN. The MC actually has a personality unlike Saitama. Although the MC has limitless stat growth he still belongs to the weakest "role".

99% gag novel with 1%serious and the serious part seems pretentious,or over dramatic

Source?

I can swear I've read this exact story twenty times already.

Does he really imouto the demon girl?

I read this but holy fuck the hero party is annoying. Is just telling someone to fuck off or saying that you don't have to explain anything not allowed in Japan? That whole LN was like reading a plot that was being held in place by a ball and chain. It sure tried to move on its own, but fuck if that hero party wasn't gonna hold everything up every single time.

Yep
Just like OPM

LV 999 no Murabito

>implying we didn't already have one.

>more isekai shit with generic-looking main character who has bullshit powers and """game-like""" mechanics & terminology
OH YEAH, THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING THAT WESTERNERS WILL GO CRAZY FOR

What did he mean by this?

>Yet another Hero is a Villager manga
Probably not there have been a lot of these. There's also a lot of Goblin / Slime / Other weak monster is the demon lord!??!? manga so don't go crazy the first time you read one of those either.

>Read the LN
Literally never read any LN ever.

ironicaly, it's not isekai

sauce?

Seems pretty generic

What, you don't like low quality translations of low quality works?

Basically this, and the author had a good chance to make it more original. It just looks too much like a game.. he could at least try to make it look different; perhaps the people get tattoos of the number of the level instead of a huge box appearing out of nowhere. Or some sort of magical scanner, like Dragon Ball.

Obviously no.

Not him but that's a different manga though.

New chapter when

just like opm, then?

Nah, the mc care too much

If you say that then you obviously didn't read the novel, it already is plenty original.

>for lunch... I'll have meat
wow, real thoughtful. I've never heard of a Nip who ate meat for lunch before.

Go back.

Wat is the name of this manga ?

Always enjoy to check new isekai.

lv999 villager

I'm a Villager, so What?

Goblin is stronk is great , user? What are you gay?

Sauce?

Only 2 chapters out, sigh, time to read the WN.