The memo is bigger than Watergate!

>The memo is bigger than Watergate!
>2 days later its already out of the news cycle

Swing and miss. Your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zoLyXSno4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media is complicit and your argument that it's a "nothingburger" is that the media doesn't want to talk about it?

Who cares EAGGGGGGGLES

>2 days later its already out of the news cycle
it was never really in you retard

Obama being proven to not be born in the US and his birth certificate being faked, even finding the actual real birth certificate which was used as a template for the fake one, that was bigger than Watergate, and it didn't get any coverage. It was covered exactly once in the media.

>believing the memo wasn't primarily about making it a matter of public record as to why the GOP will refuse to impeach Trump if dems gain the majority.
>Reinforces the view their voters already have that the investigation is a sham.
>Gives them something to point at as evidence it is a sham.

Politicians don't do shit like this for nothing, familam. Even meaningless posturing isn't meaningless. If nothing else, it's a sign that Trump isn't going anywhere on the GOPs watch -- if they wanted him gone, they wouldn't be protecting him.

I think the entire memo thing was done specifically to give Trump a (lame) excuse to refuse a Mueller interview.

I watch lots of news at work, and it was almost all they talked about for a couple of days.

>memo comes out
>"I-it's nothing! NOTHING! DON'T READ IT! IT'S ILLEGAL TO READ IT!"

It's nothing to retarded normies and leftist apologists, but to anyone with a shred of political awareness will never vote Left agai- wait a minute...
>1 post by this ID
Saged and abandoned.

it's almost like I said this to the retards in the fusion collusion threads. dumb fucking idiots still had the nerve to talk shit. nothing ever happens and when it does everyone is too busy sucking eachother off to notice

>Democrats are wildly corrupt and have no problem with corruption
We already knew that. Anyway this is legal grounds to do all sorts of stuff, and probably proof of felonious action.

Someone will swing for this, the Republicans are going to be beating you idiots over the head with it for years. Anyway go scoop your teeth up out of the gutter.

That nigger needs to hang for his crimes

>Swing and miss. Your move.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zoLyXSno4s

>watergate on steroids
>less airtime than a false accusation about president saying mean words

Oh and in Australia they didn't even talk about the memo, but Haiti shitholegate was on the news the entire week whenever I turned the TV on.

remember all the spamming of pol with #releasethemeowmo? that was classic shilling from Putin's shill factory. Poltards still dont believe they are owned by Putin, but they are

>

paul ryan said they are all family and have to protect each other, classic mafia behavior, trump is smart enough to have made them all complicit in his crimes, which is why lots of them are suddenly retiring, look that weasel gowdy's sunday show performance, it was classic save-my-ass-the-way-out of this trump shithole

brick by boring brick we patriots are setting the whore of babylon up for a fall. the bastardization of true liberty for which this country no longer stands united as the tyrants steer the innocent lambs to the slaughter. love thy enemy, hate their rulers of avarice and fake stardom who abuse authority and manipulate the masses.

> (((their))) mistakes are buried not headlined

jfkpsa

>'mistakes'

>The left wing media doesn't talk about it
>Proof it doesn't mean anything

Everything in this post is fucking retarded and just plain wrong. You have no clue what the memo is even about. Please do not make posts on things you have no knowledge of.

>no longer in the news cycle

It will be when the indictments come.

days later its already out of the news cycle
Same thing happened with Watergate. It was a slowburner. Do you research

Boi you are an idiot or a shill.
Talk to a doctor about getting yourself sterilized.
Putin doesn't run anything outside of his shithole ice box country.
We do this because we want to see your evil plans smashed, we do not care about anything.
We DO NOT Forget.
We DO NOT Forgive.

Serious question though, how do we do that when we have no AGs on our side (at least as far as I know). Sessions and Rosenstein are deep state right?

Seems so far the is an Inspector General in the FBI that seems to want the truth to come out. He is the one that recovered the missing text messages of those FBI Agents. His report will be out in a few weeks. The best part? He is an Obama appointee. Any cries of partisanship will hopefully be ignored.

Watch him suddenly die of a "heart attack" and then the coroner die of poisoning.

I felt a great disturbance in Sup Forums, as if millions of faggots suddenly sperged out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feel something wonderful has happened.