What's Sup Forums's honest opinion of Flip Flappers?

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion of Flip Flappers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp70baXff_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=USJs8z1kSas
youtube.com/watch?v=YrkCh8NVY5Y
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>883

>Cockona

Not nearly as good as I wanted it to be

Fish Munchers

I had a good time, but it could have been so much more.

AOTY

Sup Forums agreed, don't bother them about it.

Flip Flap Flip Flap was a great theme

It flip flopped pretty hard. Started out at as a pretty inspired project but all the enthusiasm faded and the end result was mediocre in every aspect.

I never finished it but I saw the first half and it was pretty awesome, i have pretty much no complaints

but it got memed too hard and apparently the ending was kinda meh so now everyone hates it i guess? I'll finish it eventually though

what the FUCK was her problem?!

The ending wasn't that bad, but the second half was kind of meh

Pretty great until it started to have a plot.

Haven't seen it, probably never will

It made me wish I was watching diebuster

>diebuster

Ew

9/10

I was annoyed that Cocona sided with Papika and did so to the point where she was willing to fight the only friend she was shown to have. Yayaka best girl

I thought it was mediocre. I also don't think its quality changed after episode 8 or whichever episode everyone claims it went to shit.

Shit end, best ED

It was only AotY if you included casuals who watched only 5 anime. Once you filtered them out a far superior series won the vote.

>i-i-it didn't win if you threw out the votes I didn't agree with!

>It didn't win if you don't count people who don't watch anime
Yes, and? If you care about what normalfags think so much why don't you go to ANN or Youtube?

Really thought-provoking.

I liked it and while I understand why some don't like it I don't get why Sup Forums seems to pick on it a lot. As far as I saw flipfags stayed in their threads.

It was great in the beginning, but it really didn't live up to its potential, and crashed pretty hard half way through.

There were a lot of bait threads claiming it's the best anime ever which brought a lot of attention and for whatever reason it was popular crossboard

Honestly it was really bad.

The director is making another shitty loli anime this season too that looks equally bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=pp70baXff_Q

Style over substance. That's pretty much sums it up.

AV was garbage. So was Flip Floppers.

It was fine until it got too far up its own self-birthing mother's vagina.

Pretentious garbage. The Mulholland Drive of anime.

Mulholland Drive is good.

Episode 10 to 12 literally dropped FlipFlap from a 8/10 to a 4/10 anime for me. Call it bait if you like, but I've never been so disappointed. Fun threads though.

>literally
I won't call this bait, but I will call you a dipshit.
Dipshit.

Kinda shit the bed at the end, but I enjoyed it.

Gender flipped Joker Game?

>Papicum

These are from the same season, even.
youtube.com/watch?v=USJs8z1kSas
youtube.com/watch?v=YrkCh8NVY5Y

Garbage that is already forgotten but as usual Sup Forums only votes whatever anime aired at the end of the year as AOTY.

Goes to show you how shitty the taste of the people here is when they can't think back any longer than 3 months.

>papicunt

>Cockona

>Cockona

>Moron

>Cockona

pretty good

Wait, isn't it cockRona? What have you done?

It's a great show that wanted to be a really great show and the main things that got in it's way was probably having one more episode of buildup to the finale and one less filler episode and more yayaka.

Erectional animation

>skindentation

2 gay 4 me

>Papicunt

fuuuuuuck

Anyone have the amai compilation video?

It's such a fuck great Japanese lesson. Now I know amai is a pun for both sweet and naive. There have been several occasions when I was able to read out meaning beyond the sub translation.

>Yayacuck

Papika should've worn a different outfit in every episode, just like in the first few.

PP will legitimately be AOTY and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

It was okay for a one time watch. Can't see myself rewatching it ever again, though.

Very mediocre outside the animation sadly. Deserved the 883.

>another shitty 3Hz anime
>aots ever

No.

Shit.
Yeah you heard it.
SHIT.

Stay mad, bucko.

>shitty Sup Forums gif
>u mad
You're really not helping your case here.

Great series that crossies hate because of yuri.

>Started watching this show ~3 hours ago
H-hi user, you want some hot cocoa?

It's really poorly written and shit itself in the second half, it's also insulting boring and really desperate with the pandering.

Overall a forgettable shitshow that flopped horribly despite all the shilling. Very satisfying to see bad anime fail.

Even Jacob Chapman (the guy who made the show popular in the first place) agreed with this assessment.

well deserving of Sup Forums's AOTY

>back to back cockona

Wasted potential.
They had a somewhat decent plot but the execution wasn't quite up to par.
Still better than your average garbage show I guess.

>The director is making another shitty loli anime this season

Where does it say that?

This post is so retarded it must be intentional.

>Jacob Chapman
>guy
pick one

MEDIOCRE

>Cockona frotting

how long is Cockona's cockona?

All flash no substance, falls into a poorly written mess at the end, not even marginally better than Rolling Girls.

Mighty start, disgusting finish, meh 6/10

5"

How long is your arm

I wanted the girls to fuck.

so randum xd but without any likeable girls.

I don't have an honest opinion, but my dishonest opinion is that my life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/
If you remove everyone who watched less than five shows that season, or use the author's meme weighting system, the winner is Rakugo. Problem is, I've never seen anyone whining about Flip Flappers say that Rakugo rightly won. It's always butthurt KyoAni fags. Nobody actually watched Rakugo. Face it: Flip Flappers is Sup Forums's AOTY.

Sure it strange how Sup Forums's anime of the year has threads that die and all to page ten at the drop of a hat, only to be necro bumped by one guy over and over.

That was my first post in the thread, but keep shitposting, by all means. Whatever damage control you can muster. Coincidentally, posts like yours is why there's no discussion about it here: because every time one gets started you shitters show up and whine about people liking things you don't like. It's also why it was easy to write off while it was airing. Anyone posting about it outside the designated general thread was relentlessly shit on by a few very dedicated anons (that isn't to say those dedicated anons weren't in the Flip Flappers threads, because they were there, too). If you need any more proof that the show was genuinely liked here, then note that the unique poster count in Flip Flappers threads was consistently higher than any other show's threads, and got more posts than every show other than YoI. By any reasonable measure, Flip Flappers wins.

hibike was nobody's favorite anime for either year it aired

It was much better than overrated shit like re zero and fag on ice.

Shit got messy, too bad.

Went bad when they got to the whole mother shitfest

A huge disappointment that pleople pretend wasn't one.

I quite enjoyed it. One of those few shows were I'd never skip the ED and found just about each episode absolute candy for the eyes. Sadly, the fun times didn't last (even with all the in-depth analysis of any and all vagina symbolism + sodium vapor lamps) by the last few episodes and it fell pretty flat / felt rather forced. Arguably par for the course with anything trying to wank itself off by trying to be NGE lite.

However, AUNT PAPIKANA IS A OYAKODON STARVED SEX FIEND AND DIDDLES KIDS SWITCH WITH IRO

Switch with Iro!

I don't care what anybody says.

The Iro episode was 10/10. That alone makes this anime memorable in my eyes.

I wish it had stayed as strong as in the beginning all the way through.