They put another nigger in Star Wars, and this time its a black woman

>They put another nigger in Star Wars, and this time its a black woman

>Kathleen Kennedy couldnt resist injecting feminism in an already dead on arrival Han Solo movie

>Yed they even put another white girl as a protagonist to drown out Han Solo's whiteness

youtu.be/dNW0B0HsvVs

Other urls found in this thread:

primewire.ag/watch-2808813-Cloverfield-Movie-online-free
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow
youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's even gonna watch this piece of garbage?

No one needs Han's backstory to be ruined. He was a pilot and a smuggler who ended up joining the rebellion. Perfectly good story there already.

Soy boys are gonna drink it up. Read this comment

>May
Disney's just printing money at this point

yea...
i just finnished watching the gloverfield paradox
you can see it as a prelude to gloverfield lane, which i found to be awsome and the first one, maybe even the instignation of what happens in gloverfield world.

primewire.ag/watch-2808813-Cloverfield-Movie-online-free

anyway.. again a white female vilain who wants to save her earth, kills a few people in the proces and the stronk blak woman stops her and saves the day...
ugh......

>your movies sucked

Fucking kid of today.

When everything you touch turns to shit, its time to stop touching things niggers.

so i guess alien is from the dark ages too hu?
lol these younglings of today...

personaly i think you should get votingrights as a tax paying 30+ that way you're old enough to still remember things

the "government" is the ones printing money, and niggers are the only ones dumb enough to keep buying into it

we know what a nigger society looks like, its called africa

Cloverfield 2008 sucks
The other cloverfield that came out last year was kino
This one is just shit

> (OP)
>>May
>Disney's just printing money at this point

Disney cant sell their star wars merch and is on ClaRence for $1 at most stores now. Including last jedo toys

>Han Solo apologizes profusely for womanizing in the past
>now carries consent forms with him per Swedish law

top fucking kek, is this picture real?

Day of the Space Rope when?

>Cloverfield 2008 sucks
you mean the first one a la handycam filmed?

>The other cloverfield that came out last year
was kino
Lane? in that bunker with jabadabadoe?
there must have been some real research done for that bunker, so realistic and possible, reminded me of these comunity 1000 people survival bunkers from the 70's 80's but smaller

>This one is just shit
the imagery was awsome and realistic though, but yes the movie itself was shit

After they shit all over 2049, I say now

neon space rope!
:D

>current year
>watching anything besides anime

Western media is a jewified corpse that is used to push marxist propaganda. Just say no and watch some nice anime instead. Something Abe approved like Darling in the FranXX

>Han Solo's whiteness
Solo is played by a Jew

who fucking cares about star wars??? fuck Hollywood its a cash grab to fund their pervese satanic lifestyle

Yeah the handycam, I fail to understand why people enjoyed it. Had a A to B plot, handycam and shakycam that didnt come off believable, lens flare.mp4, and the acting was nothing to write home about

Yeah the Cloverfield Lane movie was done really well. Good story, tense moments, loved the suspense and mystery. The ending had good lore

I havent seen the new one but I google searched it and the top result was praising it for its "woman of color" character

I hate nigger but here is nothing wrong, they are playing checkers with chess pieces

>space rope
It's called a tractor beam you filthy casuals

my first thought was how boring of an IP cloverfield was. Just make a new alien movie, no one is hung up on how the cloverfield story ends.

Kek

Zozz goes the Schnozz

>anime isn't propaganda too

This. Kinda dumb but whatever.

Yeah im more into anime. Just watched Makoto Shinkai's "Children Who Chase Lost Voices" and was moved more than any western movie ive seen in years. Makoto is god tier at anime movies tbqh

>Day of the Force Choke
>vac the Jews Space War now!

Anakin Skywalker did nothing wrong. He tried to prevent this.

>Implying Naruto and Dragonball is real anime

Goku got shot down in Hawaii a month ago

It’s gonna be popular. I’m actually interested in seeing it just to see if at the end he meets up with luke and obo-wan.

Yeah here is the shooter, he got away. I hear he is off to kill Naruto

I was talking about the missile warning they covered up

>giving a flying shit about currentyear movies
No

>CGI luke and obiwan
>Literally pulling a rouge one
>Han is like 10 years younger in this movie
>doesnt even have the same voice or face
>think of how awkward that would be

The joke

>My head

Sorry bout that, I will kill myself now. Good one kek

They don't know shit about Alien or pretty much any popular culture before 2000s. Just look at how they behave at the female charaters of new Star Wars and Wonder Woman, I would not be surprised if they really think that active female protagonists are a recent invention.

Hahaha

Soy wars eternally fucked. So happy maybe numales will wake up

>tractor beam
i remember vagely a movie where there was no such thing, but their tractor beam was like a harpoon thing and to wheel something in too.

but how do you hang someone with a tractorbeam? ... unless you plan to quarter someone with 4 tractorbeams in space? or just pull someone in two with 2 tractorbeams?
that sounds like fun.. immagine the frozen bloodspatter on that one lol
:D

me either.. a bit of handycam is oké if done properly, but not the whole movie
it was just an everyday day in la i guess, between all the other invasions in LA and New York at the time it was filmed lol

indeed

>They put another nigger in Star Wars, and this time its a black woman

>not young Lando

Oh no Lando is in the movie and looks fucking ridiculous

I'm no chess expert but isn't his king standing on the side of the board a.k.a. checkmate?

Damn the Somali Pirate looks like that?!

>not young Lando
since he has history with solo and was a smugler too, they briefly mentionnend how he got the ownership of that floating city, it would be awsome to see some spinnoff stories of him though.. but not done and written with the mindset of people of today and that disney witch

They're playing checkers.

Watched the trailer... fuck me no one can act in this flick. Disney has raped star wars. By the next movie they will be fucking a rotting corpse.

he doesn't need no white king

>i remember vagely a movie where there was no such thing, but their tractor beam was like a harpoon thing and to wheel something in too.
StarWars Episode IV
>but how do you hang someone with a tractorbeam? ... unless you plan to quarter someone with 4 tractorbeams in space? or just pull someone in two with 2 tractorbeams?
that sounds like fun.. immagine the frozen bloodspatter on that one lol
You don't.

You load them up into a disposable ship full of gas canisters and disabled/remove ship engines, undock ship from main ship, fly away from it a little then concentrate the tractor beam around the cockpit/bridge of the ship so it looks like you're hanging it, remotely release the executionees and tell them the bridge is the only safe place Increase intensity of the beam until the hull's pathway gets crushed along with the stampeding rebels pushing themselves trying to get in it. Cockpit/bridge eventually gets ripped off the main hull of the ship. Release the gas onboard. wait an hour or so, shoot it with lasers so nobody gets to salvage it.

Anything outside of the original trilogy is "Soy Wars" and should be spit on.

Star Wars is no sci-fi. It's a space opera.

they might aswell toss in some zombies and done with it while the're at it lol

>inb4 that post ends up in the next movie Disney makes

Pretty much this. I'm sure many nerdy manchildren all over the place are waking up now that feminists and whiteknighting soyboys are invading their traditional hobbies and taking their safe escapism away.

Soyboys call everything in space scifi because they are totally inept

Ooo she's so regal, I hope Han questions her, and gets put in his place for mansplaining!

No one had any problem with Ripley or Sarah Connor, because their characters were more-or-less believable and not forced by cringey "muh stronk wemyn" feminism.

I think anything by Lucas, including the clone wars TV show and prequals is acceptable due to the fact its the original vision. Anything by disney can be thrown into a dumpster imo

Holy fucking shit. Why even label yourself a starwars fan? You hate everything about it! You just want to fap to lasers and lightsabers!

>You load them up into a disposable ship full of gas canisters and disabled/remove ship engines, undock ship from main ship, fly away from it a little then concentrate the tractor beam around the cockpit/bridge of the ship so it looks like you're hanging it, remotely release the executionees and tell them the bridge is the only safe place Increase intensity of the beam until the hull's pathway gets crushed along with the stampeding rebels pushing themselves trying to get in it. Cockpit/bridge eventually gets ripped off the main hull of the ship. Release the gas onboard. wait an hour or so, shoot it with lasers so nobody gets to salvage it.

that sounds complicated and a waste of recourses..

>StarWars Episode IV
no, not in starwars.. another movie

>black people and women can't be in movies
Imaging being this sensitive

It's gonna be shit and Disney knows it's gonna be shit. Last Jedi's performance was lukewarm at best and scuttlebutt around the movie lots is Disney's executives are bracing the company for 'Solo' to be a major flop.

>the original star wars movies sucked
He isn't wrong desu

Thats not the point. Read again, think alittle.

Ask why I know you are a paki

Ham Salad, intergalactic wiseguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfbw2RJ3ow

>waste of recourses..
Not really

1) Just capture an enemy ship
2) Remove all useful stuff like thrusters, jump/hyper drive, weapons etc but leave life support on.
2) load it up with prisoners you want to get rid off
3) Record their demise and execution
4) upload it on the galactic holonet
5) ???
6) Nobody messes with you anymore.

3)

I was hoping the trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story was going to be baller as fuck, but it was very underwhelming. Anyway, I would LOVE it if this movie features more planets from the Corporate Sector (Cantonica is the only planet from the Corporate Sector that we have seen in the movies so far). I would also love it if the Empire is not the villain in this movie, since Han was not fighting against the Empire at that time. I would love it if an evil corporation from the Corporate Sector is the main villain in this movie, but I'm not anti-corporation, that's why I want a good corporation from the Corporate Sector to be Han's ally in this movie. I also want a Chewbacca spin-off movie without any subtitles because it would be fucking kino. I also want to see the spice mines of Kessel in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

Pure blooded Northern Irish aryan.

What percentage of America is white again 40% kek

Test

(((Irish)))
You put me to shame as a quadroon you fucking mong.

Okay that's acceptable.

>HAH SOOZ
Based

Nobody cheered for Sarah Connor in Terminator or Ellen Ripley in Alien because they were STRNG INDUPENENT WOMYNS WHO DON NEEDS NO MAN, they cheered for them because they were compelling characters, fighters determined to survive against overwhelming odds, while also being strong maternal figures who would do anything to protect the people they cared about.

Nobody cheered for Roger Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon because he was a POWFUL BLACK MAN WHO AINT BE GETTIN PUT DOWN BY NO MAN, they cheered for him because he was a good guy, a dedicated family man, and a no-nonsense cop who was always too old for shit.

The problem is that Hollywood writing puts race and gender and orientation as the be all end all of character identity in most films now, at the expense of shit that actually matters in a story like motive or personality.

It was a space adventure movie for children. As such I loved it and have huge nostalgia about it. I went to see Force Awakens and Last Jedi mainly because I wanted to see the old cast that made my childhood playing their characters again. Totally blinded by nostalgia. And their directors and writers let me down. I cannot understand what else those movies could have to offer for adult male audience than nostalgia pandering and they pretty much fucked that up too. Numales are content with lightsabers, spaceships, explosions and shoehorned liberalism I suppose.

Naruto is not real anime, but Dragonball is real anime. In fact, Dragonball is not only real anime but is also /ouranime/ due to the fact that it promotes conservative values.

Fuck off faggot, BOTH the original trilogy AND the prequel trilogy are good. The ONLY 'Soy Wars' movies are the Star Wars movies made by (((Disney))).

Star Wars is science fantasy.

I completely agree with you. Anything by George Lucas is acceptable due to the fact that it's the original vision.

Came her to say this. Solo isnplayed by a Jew and they've robbed the movie of having a white protagonist even when the fucking character is supposed to be white.

>The virgin Hah Soos
>The chad Nan Ollo

I’m gonna end up in prison some day for assault or murder if i keep seeing people act like this

>Second Death Star gets blown up.
>Everyone lives happily ever after.

END OF FUCKING STORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

virgin hah sooz vs CHAD NAN OLLO

I am disappointed that there are apparently people who even care the slightest amount about this stupid shit

Disney - Illuminati wanna be clowns in america pedo honey pot.
Gonna put a nig nog into the story every time
Gotta have a Kresha hero

YES, Return Of The Jedi was the RIGHTFUL END of the Skywalker Saga as far as I am concerned. Anakin fulfilled the prophecy of the Chosen One by bringing balance to the Force by killing Sheev and himself to save his son Luke (like Lucas himself said) and redeemed himself by doing that. Then there were galaxy-wide celebrations happening. THAT'S the TRUE END of the Star Wars movies, as far as I am concerned. Any Star Wars movie that is set after Return Of The Jedi is due ONLY TO PURE GREED.

You know what? Sup Forums is fucken garbage but your post is right on.

I care because despite Sup Forums being hysterical about "manchild epidemic", in reality this kind of popular culture targets mainly kids and teens.

I said that right here, bruh:

The best argument I've seen for anime in a long time. Some of Japan's based policies:
-Immigration based on skills
-Foreigners carry govt. issued ID on you at all times (if not they go to jail until it's provided, if not they get deported.)
-Unapologetically refuse refugees
-refuse to send their troops to die for (((them)))

To its credit, Force Awakens wasn't *terrible*... not Phantom Menace terrible at any rate. Despite being basically a remake of A New Hope the director and production team knew what elements to preserve, what new things to try, etc to make a film that was at least competent, entertaining, and respectful to its franchise roots.

The problem with Rogue One, Last Jedi, and (ostensibly) Solo is that the only lesson Disney seems to have taken from the success of Force Awakens is LIGHTSABERS STORMTROOPERS ATAT TIE FIGHTERS MILLENIUM FALCON etc etc etc - basically that they can cram in enough eye candy and 'member that?' moments and that that will be an acceptable substitute for things like a coherent plot or compelling characters.

I see the bait was tasty. Good to see people defending the prequel trilogy again.

It wasn't a remake, it was a soft-reboot remake, it blinded your judgement by rehashing ANH by shoehorning feminism and niggers in it.

>Phil Lord and Chris Miller were removed due to creative differences between themselves and Kathleen Kennedy

Oh gee, I wonder what they had disputes over...hmmmm

It is possible for us to live in the Star Wars universe (and the Star Wars galaxy in particular) simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly move your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation). In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

>Who's even gonna watch this piece of garbage?

Nope. Saw the SJW crap they pushed in TFA. Never again.

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)