Name me one studio who does adaptations better

Name me one studio who does adaptations better.
I'll wait.

WIT.
/thread

KinoAni

Now that's just shitposting. They murder all series they touch.

Nice meme but no. They improve shit source material.

This.

I would be inclined to believe that if they didn't turn a comedy manga like Dragon Maid into a show focused on Kanna and full of drama that didn't exist in the manga.

Shaft, KyoAni, DogaKobo, White Fox
Literally the only good works ever made by Bones are their original works, like RahXephon, Eureka Seven, and Darker than Black.

kek

The manga is a quick read, they had to slow the pace down and give it more charactereization for it to work for a 24min/1cour anime.

I like the manga but the anime definitely brought more to the table, and I'm fine with that.

Whoever made this.

KyoAni. Clannad AS was better than the visual novel at points.

They should've added more comedy then, not anime original drama.

>give it more charactereization
You mean like making Kanna an emotionless moe blob or making the other loli constantly orgasm or inserting Lucoa boobs into every opportunity. What they did was make the series into a meme.

Kyoto animation

How convenient of you to forget anime original stuff like the shopping episode or the second half of the school's sports festival where Kanna had some development.

Toei. Have you seen Toei Mazinger or Devilman? Pure anime perfection.

David Production

Bones is not that good actually. I can count on my fingers series which I liked from them.
Btw, they are responsible for crap 3DCG in many series (for example everything which was wrong with Alice to Zouroku's art and animation was their fault, not JC Staff).

Cool horseshit bro

>only one good series
>everything else is JUST

I take it you don't like endings.

8bit

Dogakobo

JC Staff if they feel like it. No contest.

Old Bones.

It's funny because BONES used to be notorious for fucking up adaptations or fucking up the endings and sequels to their otherwise solid originals.

MAPPA

Who?