13000 indictments

Who are the 13000 indictments for? It's obviously too many to be the Trump transition team plus he the god emperor only stupid libs think he's the bad guy. 13000 seems like too much for just the Obama administration though. Is Trump taking down the human trafficking rings?

Discuss and call shills fags

Bump

Obviously, Tea Party, Freedom Caucus, Trump transition, a handful of reachable FSB fags on multiple charges = easily 13000.
You chose poorly.

Thanks for the bump but you don't get even close to 13k. Or are you larping as a tarded lib?

13k is on the order of magnitude of the 4k pedos arrested last year

Probably everyone who worked on trump campaign... from the guy who printed t-shirts to trump. The deep state is going to purge them like the knights templars, watch your back

Hahah it's sad that is almost believable. Funny troll.

Do you think Hillary will be implicated in the child trafficking ?

Hopefully the entire deep states CIA and FBI oh and throw in a few other alphabet agencies. Oh don't forget Billary and Ohammad and the rest of the DNC

>Who are the 13000 indictments for?
The Clinton-Obama crime gang.

13k is too many for just them. Think of It, if they get prosecuted libtards throw an eternal tantrum no matter how guilty they are but if Trump ties them in with the human trafficking then libs will need to defend pedos even more than they already do.

Could this be the 4d chess we need ?

Corrupt bureaucrats from every department in federal and state governments and their associates.

bipartisan pedos

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

>Could this be the 4d chess we need ?
Could you be any more of a conspiracy theorist?

It's for a massive MS13 roundup.

Are you scared fag? Analysing politics is not conspiracy theory moron.

On that note have you guys noticed how the leftard media are not touching this story? Usually when they avoid covering a story it's cause it's bad for them

This seems very likely. They would be part of the trafficking

You can haz counting skillz? GTFO
How may people were a Trump's inauguration?

for the 13000 most problematic Sup Forums posters
the tabulator counts the number of instances of "nigger" posted per MAC address and divides by the number of posts to get a problematism quotient
hiro pulled me aside the other day and told me I would be one of the first to hang, seriously fuck that nigger

What was Sessions/Trump first act swearing the former in?
How many fiddlers were taken in in the first 3 months of his presidency vs. the annual average?
Why are Human/Weiner living together still, or the former going to Hillary events?
What were Mueller, McCabe, and Comey's role in Benghazi?
What are the implications for Flynn and Manaforts trials after the FISA Memo?

I can't find where it says it's up to 13,000...

Sry it's 10k senpai

I was on PACER last week and totaled up the sealed cases listed by state and it was something like 13,461.

Ya only blog tier sites are reporting that for now though. Either way that's a lot d bad hombres getting deported. I wonder how libs will try to spin it. Also will hilldog and Obama get away with extreme carelessness or will it be criminal negligence letting these bad spics in ?

For every Jew short of deli owners