This is a Mexican Goddess

This is a Mexican Goddess

actually that's a japanese cartoon character from the show "kobayashi san chi no meidragon" by kyoto animation

representing the literal figurative Queltzcoatl the mexican god

>Ancient Aztec Goddess
>She looks like a disgusting regia halfbreed
Wat

>unholy cowtits

Hopefully those japs will make an anime version of the virgen one day

isn't there an anime with jesus and vishnu living in some apartment or something?

She should remove those cancerous lumps from her chest

Yeah. It's a pretty comfy sol from what I remember.

Kid keeps running into a holy woman while having to run errands for his sick uncle? Get on it Kyoani.

Muh dick

Do you seriously think a bunch of blood sacrificing proto-mexicans would be attractive?

Know the name of it?

But she no look mexico to me.

Tomodachi wa Mahou

>white blond
>half anything

Sure she is. Look how obviously brown and not white she is.

fpbp

This is a Mexican god.

And this is a king from ancient Iraq, its magic user it doesn't have to make sense.

wtf i love mexico now

well not trying to shitpost, but mexicans ( actual name of the aztecs, pronounced as meshicans), described quetazlcoatl in 2 forms, one being the serpent with feathers, that's its literal name, Quetzal= being bird, feathers, coatl = snake. but the other was described as a White blond person, very tall and strong ( some with a heavy beard), which implies that they were in contact with some viking travelers and exchanged in rituals and friendship both being cultures of war and fight, The mayans made the same description of quetzalcoatl yet they called him Kukulkan, which suggest that the territory known as mexico today was probably a very well known place for the vikings

Yeah giguramesh has being described as sand nigger. but lmao every story has just being a copy of his, from superman to dragon ball.

>which implies that they were in contact with some viking travelers
Or maybe it was just a common figure in Mesoamerican mythology?

>tfw you will never be as ripped as those dudes
sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

hol up hol up so you be sayin' vikangz and aztecs actually met n sheeeeeit?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

There is no other report of a person/god being described in this way, there's also another prove of why aztecs weren't completely hostile towards the first conquisters wave, Some europenas had prominent white beards according to that year in their calendar suggested the visit of a big event related to quetzalcoatl, they were then familiar with the ships of the nordcs so that's why they were recieved with such praise.

not that much, they were probably just aware of each other existence, aztecs described them, and nordics are really not known for their text, they didn't write that much, that nordic times is more described by british monks and must of the time they wrote butthurt shit, and nordics when they wrote they wrote weird weird shit.

Actually the ones of that suggested idea were the icelandics, they had at the time translated some old folk writtings of 2 vikings traveling to places like yucatan where the mayans are and such.

Saint Young Men, though its Jesus and Buddha

It's sad that any mention of Jojo on Sup Forums now is associated with those cancerous generalfags and retards from facebook.

The Aztec Empire only exsisted a hundred years before it's fall, hundreds of years past the age of the sea-faring scadinavian raiders. Even if the ancestors of the Aztecs encountered vikings (and there is no logical evidence that they did) it's very unlikely that they'd remember these meetings 500 or so years later.

shes a good mommy

Do boobs really bounce that much?

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

YouTube.com/watch?v=jccF_zPus6M&t=4m40s

>patriarchy
What did the mexican goddess means?

Probably thinking about how she grew a cock and fucked her sister

Leave the americucks and come to my country

One wall wasn't enough

are coins salty?

I'd worship that

That's pretty hot.

weren't Aztecs genocided by the Spanish and other Mexican tribes because they could not put up with their shit

why the fuck would modern day Mexicans feel any sort of kinship with anything Aztec

>weren't Aztecs genocided by the Spanish

Yes and same goes for all of South America, but don't worry about it, its only bad when white people do it. Fucking privileged white assholes murdering Native Indians, they need to repent for their ancestors crimes and pay reparations.

why did you ignore the other half of that clause

I LOVE LUCOA

This

? You seem to think that just because the political structure of the Aztec Empire fell, that all of its people disappeared with it.

What animu?

I'm sorry that you and your low-IQ kin were unable to build a decent part of the world for you to live in, but no, you can't have my money just because somebody unrelated to me did something to somebody unrelated to you.

Stupid third-worlder.

Read the thread.

wtf I love the iraq now

All those envious girls are cute.

How does this make you feel?

>leddit

>guy in between the two girls is basically just "iwannafuckthat.png"

Reminder

"the Sasanian Empire met its demise not by the Byzantine-Roman Empire, but by emerging Arab Muslims from across its southern borders. However, the conflict with the Byzantines greatly contributed to its weakness, by draining Sassanid resources, leaving it a prime target for the Muslims"

>how does it make you feel
Like dogs eat dog food. Honestly that doesn't sound true but if it is, wow.

I just checked it and its fucking real.

Holy shit if it wasn't for what they did to Prison School I would not have bothered to even check it. Fuck those pieces of shit, first video games not they try to get anime.

Do people actually listen to dubs?

Yes. That's why I said it's just dogs earying dog food. Dub fags deserve this.

Once the feminists get a hold on to the dubs they will move on to the subs. It's just the first step.

NOOOOOOO

The whole point of today's melodrama is that subs are dying anyway. Can they change the original nip? No? Call me then.

the hair flips

>Can they change the original nip?

They can. Easily. If the nips see that the western market is profitable they will try to market to it. If they see the western market wants feminist propaganda injected into their shit they will provide it.

No they won't, loser. They're free to make whatever they want. What they want is what they've always done. No otaku, studio or producer wants to see western influence, as such, it will not occur.

>No otaku, studio or producer wants to see western influence

Until there is a chance to make money.

Best anime

I always read this in her voice

Can we leave world politics and dubs out of this thread?

Yeah cos it's working for Trigger, haha

Not happening. Japanese feminists themselves told the UN to back off of anime and video games. Besides, a majority of anime aren't made with a western audience in mind.

Yeah and that totally isn't going to change the next decades because Japan is immune to global influences.

How naive and complacent can you get?

>soft power
Is this Sup Forums speak? I'm unfamiliar with it.

And you're a Mexican poo poo head

Rude

Epic

>White blond person, very tall and strong
That is a spanish meme, with white they meant white hair, like old and wise. Snow niggers can stay in Hyperdiarrhea for what I care.

Muslims ruin everything

Damage control?

Good thing I know Japanese.

>Quetzalcoalt: god of culture and agriculture
>A fucking dirty norsenigger

>south american chimp
>shitting on snowniggers
Going for the weakest kid in the group is pussy shit but I suppose you did manage to pick on a group your own size(worth).

From Wikipedia:
>Soft power is a concept developed by Joseph Nye of Harvard University to describe the ability to attract and co-opt rather than by coercion (hard power), using force or giving money as a means of persuasion. Soft power is the ability to shape the preferences of others through appeal and attraction.

Sirvienta Dragon mierda es.

shut up

>it's real

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this is the dub that had "slut shaming" in the firs episode

And then the bottom of the barrel otaku that work for pennies as animators are gonna leave because what they make doesn't pander to them
Which makes the projects fail

There isn't an anime reaction image smug enough for this post.

yes

Too white

>le mexican is a race meme
>le all mexicans are brown meme