Tomo-chan

K

>Caroline.
>WHO!?

Oh boy here we go

You cant beat the status quo man. You just cant.

Oh no, Jun's going to make the mistake of telling Tomo about Carol.

>From freaked and nervous Tomo to serious Tomo to dumbfounded Tomo.
I want to know what is going on but I know it's not what I'd like to.

He's not going to be confessing to her now, but I don't think there's any way that the status quo remains the same.

>No confession
>misunderstanding

Fumita, don't you dare punchline your way out of this.

heh
I knew it

We'll just get a NEW status quo.
It'll be just like the old one, but with one minor difference in the relationship.

A confession was never going to happen this soon.

he's explaining the situation
presumably they'll get to what she actually said in a moment

>this soon
>over a year old manga

>600 pages in
>soon

Yeah, that has the potential to at least create a great reaction in Tomo.

under 200 post thread

Hahahahahahahaha haha
Fucking called it
I'll fucking make the collage later this week
You guys were wrong and I was right.

>4th volume
>old
nigga, please

I mean so soon in relation to Jun's recent development. He's getting there, but he's not there yet.

JUN. COME ON.

here we go again

don't get my hopes up user

Title: The one everyone knows
Panel 1
Tomo: Settle down! W-w-what's wrong?!
Jun: Sorry...how do I put this...I took an unexpected attack.
Panel 2
Tomo: A guy as strong as you getting pushed this far...did you get trapped by some kind of underhanded tactics? If you want to strike back, I'll help you!
Panel 3
Jun: No...it's not something that can be resolved with your help. Because my opponent...
Panel 4
Jun: Is Caroline.
Tomo: WHO IS THAT?! A foreigner?!

You're not right at all. How about you wait at least until the hiatus next Monday before you taunt about "no progress".

>he's getting there
Are you guys really this delusional or just never read a manga romcom before?

>Caroline

Top kek

Goddammit

Fuck off with the misunderstandings already

Jun vs. Carol arc huh?

This will lead to a big misunderstanding. With Jun explaining like crap and Tomo jumping into conclusions before he ends his explanation, it will all go to shit

I don't know what some of you cunts actually not get. Once Jun, and/or Tomo confesses to either one. Its over. Done.

Not gonna happen any time soon. You're here forever niggers.

Oh sure please keep making posts like this
It will just make the collage better

The Caroline joke was never even funny to begin with.

>nothing happens again

>he was "attacked"
Holy shit Fumita

>Still doesn't know her name
Golden.

Caroline! All the guys would say she's mighty fine.

is not even that, its literally nothing.

I'm mad.

Tomo already confessed, she's not going to do it again.
And you're wrong because after that Fumita can just draw a 4koma about their goofy dating life.

Yeah I have. Do you think this manga is going to end without Jun and Tomo starting a relationship.

Why would Carol be Jun's opponent?
Also, damn it man, remember her fucking name already

It's less than nothing. Fuck you, Fumita.

FUCK YOU FUMITA

Yeah, Tomo not knowing her name is pretty stupid at this point.

Why?
There's plenty of tomboy blushing to be had after the become a couple.
Actually, scratch that, there's EVEN MORE to be had after that.

all this for that fucking pun, daily mangas are cancer

Yes, it will. It will have an ambiguous ending after the author drags this for at least another 400 pages

Ok, guys, relax, this can be fixed...

Nothing literally happened.

Jun pls, you call the blondie Caroline but her name is Carol.

Her thinking Carol and Caroline are similar but distinct names is believable enough. It's not a common name in her part of town.

Agreed, this manga can and hopefully will continue well past the beginning of their dating life. Them beginning to date will make the storytelling possibilities so much more dynamic and, considering Fumita has complained about running out of ideas in the past, I don't know why he hasn't transitioned to that stage of the story yet.

>a week left
>people thought it would happen right away
>people think they're smart for thinking this means it's all over
you all embarassed yourselves.

FUCK. Guess Fumita is going to stretch this until he gets another publication. His other shorts are pretty good, most of them would make for sweet reads if they got published.

Fuck damn it

Nah; nothing in this manga suggests that type of ending. This is the prototypical wait until the very end to show the meaningful progress romance manga.

This is probably the only manga that actually finds way to consistently disappoint. If you're not disappointed by the story, you'll just end up being disappointed by the upcoming hiatus.

Fumita actually found a way to pedal backwards from the Carol chapters, what the fuck is his problem? He's so afraid of creating moments between Jun and Tomo but he doesn't mind having Carol kiss Jun on the cheek. What a complete hack, it's pretty obvious he's just stretching the series out just for the sake of more novels.

you're just being an asshole now
you aren't even hiding it

I JUST WANT A CONFESSION. CUTE TOMBOY MOMENTS, CUTE TOMBOY CUDDLING AND HEALING.

stay mad kiddo

Fumita is r9k material, probably is afraid of making JunxTomo a couple because he never had one in the first place.

To be fair, Jun has been progressing over the last 100-150 chapters, so I would expect some sliver of development before the end of the arc. There is still 4-5 chapters to go.

BTFO

He's not wrong.

>asshole because i'm disappointed in Fumita
Nah, fuck you. You know there's something wrong when the first 20 chapters had more moments than anything Fumita has done in the last 100.

Blue circles??

that's not even what happened
fuck you

Boooring.
Heh. Back to stage 1. Atleast it was another Tomo and Jun page together.

Okay, I actually don't get why everyone is so upset. What were you expecting?

Fucking retardeds, if things were going like you want like confessing right away and suddenly start dating, the whole purpose of the title, premise and plot would be resolved right away, making the manga stagnant and to be forced to put an end right away

>unironically expecting anything different
these threads are so shit

Cute moments with Carol = Ok
Cute moments with Tomo = Not Ok

t.fumita

Hello new friend!

It was nothing personal, kid.

>All this fucking false dichotomy bullshit
seriously fuck off

>blaming the thread
More like
>unironically expecting anything different
This series is so shit.

>Fucking retardeds
>retardeds
You can sure say that again RETARD.

He's right though. He built a nice momentum with Carol and then we go back to nothing. The best thing about this arc will be a fucking NTR scare. Carol truly is too good for this manga

Carol aced the setup, but Jun goes and flubs the follow. Thanks Gameboy.

The threads are a result of the series. If the thread is shit, it's because the series is shit.

I love how all of you are rationalizing this now
Even though all one has to do is to look in the previous thread to see how most of you fell for it
You actually thought something was going to happen

It's a filler/setup page, it's a fucking daily comic. They have to happen sooner or later.

Something IS going to happen.

They don't know how a fairly popular manga flows. They want to see plot progression with every page. And they don't know how to tell a story.
I'd say they would be better if they start reading very short light novels if they are so damn anxious

I mean other than a hiatus user

>retardeds
Embarassing. Also Nisekoi had more plot progression and cute moments than Tomo-chan does even if it was a cliche harem manga. That's pretty messed up

So do I.

Looks like Carol NTR is still happening.

Jun just encountered the true rival of his lifetime and it happens to be Carol.

Only way for Jun to win is to impregnate Carol.

Thinking a confession was going to happen was always just premature hype though. I still think something will happen before the end of the arc. Carol put too much effort into this and was too direct for it to lead to absolutely nothing. Even the beach and festival arcs delivered ever so slightly.

>comparing a different manga to another

Another one to the collage.
Thank you

Tomo vs Caroline catfight incoming

Do you seriously think that this page was the very end of the arc. Jun just found out that someone else knows about his feelings for Tomo, which I'm sure she'll continue to tease him about. Tomo and Jun haven't even finished their damn conversation yet, which I'm sure will lead to some nice moments.