CRASHING STOCK MARKET WITH NO SURVIVORS

Start your day with sinking points.
Dow Jones crashing
>-666 last friday
>-261 as of this morning

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/05/583279834/lloyds-says-it-will-block-bitcoin-purchases-on-its-credit-cards
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA
marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nice numbers
so it is slowing down?

The Russia narrative is collapsing! I know, send the kikes to ruin the economy!

IM FUCKING RUINED

GOP tax bill paying off BIGLY

BIT
COIN

Oh noes!

Hmmm.. Jews also crashing BITCOIN today?

It seems to be going up and down at the moment

Nice digits, guess that's their plan.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

>bitcoin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>Beta males are risk averse and panic and abandon ship at the first sign of danger

Good, I was waiting for a buying frenzy

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKING SOY BOYS! ALL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR THE FUTURE ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF INFLATION! I'm losing a lot of money due to the reactionary profit taking of our cucked wall street compatriots.

It was bound to happen, it's what it does.

Kikes are losing so much money right now. Yes!

>implying it's the Jews
>implying it isn't just bitcoin either correcting or finally declining

Ah fuck at this rate I wont be doubling my investments every two years like the projections under Trump show.

I guess Ill go back to my Obama investments with .25% in the savings where I make 8$ every 3 months per 30,000$.

/biz/ on suicide watch by the way

>be Trump
>constantly take credit for the climbing (((stock market)))
>(((stock market))) crashes
>doesn't own up to the crash

MOOOOMMMMMYYYYY

wow how will the DJI ever recover?

This is literally nothing...

The market has been on the strongest rally in history. It's long overdue for a 10% to 15% drop, if not more.

>-5% Since ATH 2 weeks ago

Babby numbers

>Slight correction from an insane bullrun
>All data points to an otherwise strong economy
>Already recovering from it's lows

Not happening. Stop getting people's hopes up with overexaggerating mild expectable fluctuations.

Shitting your self over 1% kys brainlets

I don't get it
What do these faggots want?
Do they want us to go to war with Russia?
Do they want the CIA to assassinate Trump?
Do they want Trump to arrest the CIA?
CAN ONE OF YOU ILLUMINATI LIZARD ALIEN JEWS TELL US WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT WITHOUT MAKING THE DOW JONES DO SATANIC NUMBER TRICKS PLEASE?

Drumpf is finished, this would have never happened under Madame President

>otherwise strong economy
>labor force participation rate still at record lows
>stagnant wages for the majority of burgers
>GE and retail going down in flames

Yes kids, old fag here. I remember my first stock trade too. Here is the play, Wall Street likes MAGA in general. Stocks run up. Big new tax law. Stocks run up. First of the year, tax law goes into effect. Market is at historic high, better take those massive gainz while you can under the new tax law. A little profit taking. Relax.

They're just shaking the tree to get more $$$ from panicking normie newcommers. Nothing too serious.

remember to buy the bottom desu

it will dip below 20k this weekend. cap this.

BTC is a cork that floats on a sea of dollars. Stronger dollar means lower BTC price. US is tightening money supply and raising interest rates.

And?

Not the Jews this time but just the tulip bulb market collapsing but blame the Jews if you need to. They are parasites anyway.

>recovery
Shit has barely recovered. The market isn’t healthy at all. Look into stock participation and actual job mobility in this country over the last decade. Everything has been this huge band-aid so far and Trump either has to continue the band-aid or finally let things actually fail so we can make a normal economic recovery.

ITT: people who don't understand stock market cycles and corrections

Profit taking and fear of the fed raising rates.

Just another reason to end the fed. The Fed can send the economy into a tail spin just by fucking with the rates.

Only person is this thread that understands the stock even remotely

>I don’t get the American economy, the post

>stronger dollar means lower btc price
Well then the dollar is still weak as shit

History is repeating itself. We are living in Weimerica. The Jewish owned banks and corporations will soon begin to buy everything of worth at far less than fair value, preying on the desperation of the poor that they created. But hey:
>Neo-Hitler is coming soon enough

>-666 Friday
>-666 Monday
Nothing to worry about, Soyim

lel if you play jew games you'll win jew prizes.
mid 20's user here married. living with family, and have over 25,000 in consumer debt. bot paying it back, like never
how many do you wonder are thinking the same? The value of everything is divorced from the reality of it, let the whole semitic system die, I'll run off to the woods with all my silver and gold bought from lines of credit.

IT'S NOT FAIR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TIME, NOW I KNOW HOW SHE FELT

it's the future you guise isn't the future bright?

fuck, I meant to post this
>the future:
>transfer take two days
>your money can lose 70% of its value over a few months, but at least it's not regular inflation so that's okay :^)
>you can easily (inb4 some coincuck tells me it's safe if you do things right) lose tens of thousands in scams or wallet thefts

fucking mcafee scams all the time. i hope he is forced to eat his dick in 3 years

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/05/583279834/lloyds-says-it-will-block-bitcoin-purchases-on-its-credit-cards

ONE MILLION BY 2020 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>DOW is going up again
>iiii-its going to c-crash

This shit is gonna bubble big bros

I hope it will hit 6000. I would buy 200 euros of it if it happens

BTC is a outdated prototype. It's purpose was to test the possibility of creating money that cannot be meddled with by the likes of 'bankers' by giving power to the user to be your own bank. That comes with risk; no safety net to catch you if you misplace your keys to the electronic safe. BTC will always be valuable of a sort:
>he was #1 Mr.Krabs
and nothing will ever change the fact that it was the first.

HA! Jokes on them, my ex wife started claiming all sorts of wild shit and I had to sell everything and go into massive debt to pay for attorney fees and narrowly avoid prison! LOL

Buy in nibbas, soon.

healthy correction
personally I like to see a few speedbumps instead of a massive sell off

>OY VEY DIS GOY TRUMP HAS GOT DA NUMBAHS OTTA CONTROL
>RAISE DA INTEREST RATES NOW!
>RAISE'EM NOW EUGENE! RAISE'EM!

and yet I know some guy who swears that BitCoin will be the last coin left standing, all the others will go down to zero while BitCoin goes to the moon... If you try talking him out of it in his mind he just thinks "this pathetic nocoiner doesn't even appreciate blockchain technology paradigm shift".

It is. See the current gold price.

>>labor force participation rate still at record lows
because boomers are retiring

>> Dow -20
>> Crashing

Are we retarded or what?

Can someone just gas these blood sucking kikes already? They keep subverting every fucking thing. I'm so tired of this game...

it's -60 holy fuck losses just tripled

>Dow hasn't been down for 2 consecutive days for over a year until last week
>Dow hasn't had a down week in over a year until last week
It's not that the loses are historically huge or anything (although the decline on friday was the 3rd largest 1 day decline in Dow history but only nominally). It's the fact that corrections and down days have been very rare for the last year.

If you unironically thing that having 0% interest rates is good in the long run you are a brainlet.

>Be liberal
>Say it was Obama that created the economic boom, not Trump
>Stock market takes a dip
>"Nevermind, It was all Trump!"

Kek.

This chart simply shows that the DJ is over-valued by about 15,000 points. This bubble is a direct result of the Fed keeping interest rates at a functional 0% rate for the last 20 years.

Raise the fucking interest rates already, pop the bubble and lets get on with an actual business cycle correction.

people are selling because it's the best they will likely get.. shit will stabilize and then start going up again

Sure glad I sold my stocks and bought guns instead. Should give a sudden, more direct roi if shit hits the fan.

>Crypto got decimated
>now real investments are next

JUST

Holy shit, fully agree friend, not quite the same situation. But fuck working to pay back kikes. Take the collar of modern society and it's expectations white man. Let it fall so we can rebuild an honest system with our sweat and blood for our people.

Muh crypto

What stops someone from underselling the market with cryptos?

For example, if they are worth 10,000K what stops someone from dumping them off at like 5 or 6 K.

It doesn't seem like there are any regulatory bodies that would stop someone from purposely underselling and devaluing the currency.

CAN'T WAKE UP

There is nothing stopping anyone from doing that with stocks.

Oh dear btc is crashing. 7400

>losing 10% a day is fine!!

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

I bet once sex-bots become popular, sex-bot snuff video will be popular too. Sick fucks will beat and cut their bots on camera, and pay premium for addons like "realistic blood", "realistic begging and screaming", "best fear face on the market".

youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA

Smart, for as much as everyone here knows the jews tricks they're sure are alot of goys who are still playing into their hands.

To be honest we are truly past due time for another major economic shack.

Wouldn't the FTC get involve if it were stocks?

Even though you are a perfidious leaf and probably leftist scum you aren't wrong.

Trump (and presidents in general) should not try to claim the economy as theirs. He has very little influence over whether the economy does well or not. Sure it was nice when he claimed it was going up because he was in office, but now he will look like a fool and he deserves it. Focus on immigration and identity politics Trump its really the only thing that matters anymore to be honest.

I CANT CASH OUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

until then we sit on this shithole believing it will happen when it never will and die without the big crash

Oh no

>Realizes mistake
top kek

marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia

dow is up from what it was at 10 am..

Muh bitcoin price

Food company's will be fine
The Dow is not accurate
PepsiCo,Coca-Cola will always have customers
Twitter stock is a Ponzi scheme
The market is not crashed untill twitter is valued at 11 cents a share

>Can someone just gas these blood sucking kikes already

Why are you threatening the president and his closest friends?

Hmm... I can't seem to find a listing of the dual citizenship of Israel and US in congress. 'Why' do (you) think that is?