China holding 120K Uyghur Muslims in RE-EDUCATION CAMPS

Muzzles BTFO!

article.wn.com/view/2018/01/25/RFA_More_Than_120000_Uighurs_Being_Held_in_ReEducation_Camps/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_in_China
money.cnn.com/2017/11/27/news/economy/china-crackdown-pollution-economy/index.html
boredpanda.com/pollution-china/
usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-01/05/content_22932547.htm
thehindu.com/sci-tech/energy-and-environment/pollution-level-in-chinas-three-metropolitan-areas-dropped-nearly-40/article21390452.ece
worldnewsdailyreport.com/china-fertility-clinic-accused-of-inseminating-women-with-pig-semen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muzzies had a mass chimpout in 2009 and the chinks are still pissed about it! Pic related! If anyone has related webms, then post!

>bans degenerate hiphop culture
>redpilled on islam and keeps it on watch
>shuts down any sjw trying to cause shit

why we do we hate china again? apart from eating dogs

hello, i caught my son browsing this internet website.

can you please sum up this forum for me in 10 words?

My son is leaving for Guangzhou tomorrow (a city in china).

Take care.

We could learn a lot from China.

Shit has gone down in Xianjing for decades, I remember when I was a kid, hundreds of uyghur refugees came here because the government was pushing their shit in. Funnies thing was that some of the refugees were secular uyghurs who left the region because the muslim uyghurs and their retard shit.

So yeah, the whole region has been a shithole for at least 50 years.

>why we do we hate china again?

They're fucking soulless degenerates! Look at any rekt China thread! And they eat dogs, fucking gooks!

Poo pee poo pee pee poo pee

lol holy shit those legs. Can't out run that pussy, yankee run home as she leaps 30m through the air and pounces your cock. Yellow tigress.

𨳒你老母

>can you please sum up this forum for me in 10 words?
Anime taco banana kangaroo eagle leaf pineapple monkey baguette jew

>4 got pregnant and miscarried
so almost a successful cross-breeding program then

Doesnt matter what you think bud. Meanwhile Europe becomes Islamified, the chinks will be thriving.

Can't understand why the 'doctors' didn't use their own sperm! Some muzzie twat in the Netherlands did, authorities reckon he's fathered 100+ kids!

I think her name is Annie Thao.

Uyghurs are seperatists and are therefore a threat to the CCP.

It's not much of a choice, is it?

I need to know, is she a he?

Just to be clear I hate the Chinkikes and am tempting the Muzzies to direct their ire on their TRUE enemies, the sons of the dragon.

they're fucking bug people. have you seen a china hate thread? not to mention they fuck with their currency to fuck with our economy and undercut american products using government subsidies.the build islands in the sea to claim more territory right in the middle of international shipping lanes. they are also still giving north korea fuel and food despite all the sanctions. they are the reason north korea is a problem today. we could have dealt with them decades ago. kys china shill.

well i can see why you hate them, theyr a threat to your country and can proxy through
north korea to do any cyber attack too

ya, the soullessness is bad in the country

this, only jews and asians will be on the top, no white man iq to save the muslims and africans
in their newly found european homes

>thriving

If Whites ever disappear from the earth, it makes me happy to know that niggers and mudslimes will have a terrible future ahead of them. China will give absolutely no fucks about their "human rights", if we aren't around to hold them back anymore. Pic related, Chinks using flamethrowers on mudslimes hiding in a cave.

I wonder the same about this!

That's a confusing photo! Looks like a trap! God, Sup Forums has ruined me!

Id fuck her senseless, imagine these thighs around your hips, damn.

Also Im happy for China. The white nations fucked up and for a while will be shitholes to learn their lesson, someone needs to stand up and take the reins.

I think it’s a real woman!

it's basically noah's ark when you think about it, by the time our race is almost
gone, the world will be far more polluted, overpopulated and hopeless, scarce
in resources and massive famines, it'd be a shame to see massive white populations
go through that.

>Brazil
Every fucking time! You BRICS are so predictable.

They're taking us over. Other than that they're alright.

It’s asians doing the polluting. Even in Korea where I am, the kids are all running around in this polluted rural city with sores and chapped lips. It’s disgusting, and China sends smog over making it even more disgusting!

All that effort in the gym, just to look like a trap! [pic] for you!

I spent time in Korea, it was way better than China in terms of environment! Nicer people too!

They’re a lot nicer and more expressive than other Asians. But they’re still so infuriating. The need to save face is completely overwhelming and beta. And the hive-mind is real.

A long time ago,
The uighurs, were never muslims.
They originally were buddhists,
Until the 17th century.

Nice poem.

Its pronounced "herro"

Yeah, I found that too, the hive mindset that is! It's worse in China. I guess it's an Asian characteristic, it seems prevalent throughout!

And china will never let go of it.
The one thing that the government has always prioritized was maintaining china as a unified country.
Some of those uighurs are islamist shitheads.
They want to turn xinjiang into an islamic republic of turkestan.
It had existed twice before in the past.
One from 1933-1934
And another, from
1944-1949.

Remember, the ancient wise Chinese were white.

Ummmm tacos

That was not a poem it was a fact,
But thanks anyway.

I like China

why are we against china and for infowars again?

Get the fuck out of Australia you fucking chink bastard

Chinks backstab each other like eating meals. Just because they are sane on a few issues doesn't mean they are good to be around. Even Muslims know that women should be subservient to men yet Islam as a whole is cancer.

Neither. The Uyghurs are just Aryans who were raped by Mongoloids over 1000 years. Now they're just Hapa Muslims which makes them twice as mentally ill

>They're taking us over. Other than that they're alright.
England did this to Canada, Spain to south America, America to the world.

>they're fucking bug people. have you seen a china hate thread? not to mention they fuck with their currency to fuck with our economy and undercut american products using government subsidies.the build islands in the sea to claim more territory right in the middle of international shipping lanes. they are also still giving north korea fuel and food despite all the sanctions. they are the reason north korea is a problem today. we could have dealt with them decades ago. kys china shill.

Looking at mexico and how they treat their people and how mexican gangs treat mexican people, north korea and china really pale in comparison. America is without any doubt ran by for decades by pedophiles, blood drinkers, baby eaters, slavers who claim they all have civil rights but not their workers. their workers are slaves who have to take care of their clothes, their food, their housing, their emotions, whose businesses are only allowed to be if sanctioned and protected by the above groups. Seriously look in the fucking mirror you mutt.

>>why we do we hate china again?
>They're fucking soulless degenerates! Look at any rekt China thread! And they eat dogs, fucking gooks!
Again, look in the mirror.

you're conflating two seperate cases

WTF I love China now, fuckin' based as fuck

you want the biggest red pill ever?

just because its the current year doesn't mean you can't compare yourself to the past. Look at your day to day life and watch the sun rise and fall. That's how it was back then, how it is right now. The standards of behavior a man or a woman must uphold have never once changed. A murderer is always a murderer no matter what year it is. A pedophile is a timeless thing.
Defenders of Islam are equally pedophilic as non-pedophile defenders of religion. There is no moderate islam.

Hello China Internet Defence Force

There never was.
All the horrible shit that islamic terrorists
Do is exactly what is written in their screwed up scripture.

projection based insult would tell me that you are british propaganda meant to make people hate others so fuck you nigger oh and for the record nigger was very necessary

Fun fact,
Al hassan son of ali, was his own grandson.

China please put all Jews and Muslims in your camps!!!

based China

This isn't based. The uyghurs aren't immigrants trying to bring their culture into China. They're the indigenous people in that area who got conquered by the chinese and being bred out of existance by these no culture soulless borg people. Stop defending gooks like a fucking weeb,

This!

They're trying to get rid of Muslims, not Uygurs.

I'm not sure I understand, why use pig semen? Why not just use their own semen or do things proper? I always read about chinks doing some sort of head scratching dumb thing.

Explain!

I know! I wonder the exact same thing, maybe the doctors were shooting blanks, could there be a darker story here?

>Only 4 got pregnant
uh....

That's great, since if they show sign of violence they should be suppressed as long as they learn to be peaceful and when there's peace you can slowly remove surveillance and when they again become violent then surveillance should be increased. They should do that with every violent ghetto on planet.

ITT: retards who have never been to China, yet think they know all about it

fucking love this kind of shit on here. the things people here describe at worst apply to small rural cities where people don't know how to act at all. when I lived in China, everyone was normal as fuck except for the spitting on the street thing

Based

Are you Hans or just Han?

call me Bratwurst

China needs more refugees....

They have all the money afrter all...

Guangzhou is made for westerners, lots of degenerate students and Christians there.

>thriving
>polluting your country to shit and having the same ideology as cancer is thriving (growth for the sake of growth)

OMG I love China now!
Long live the Han Empire!

China is the most green country on planet.

Leaf,

Some of those uighurs are islamic terrorists who want to turn the whole of the xinjiang province into an islamic caliphate.

They are also responsible for many islamic terrorist attacks that region.

That province is right next door to afghanistan, by that tail call the badakshan province.

When american troops stationed in afghanistan captured taliban fighters they noticed many of them were uighurs.

Regarding islamic terrorism, the gooks are taking measures to completely stamp it out. The concentration camps are only one of many.

They forbid women from wearing the veil.
They strictly monitor the imams always making sure they do not express religious exaggeration, if he does, they get rid of him. Permanently.

They also move the ethnic han chinese into that region, making sure that they outbreed them.

They also, most importantly, banned teaching islam to children. This is very important, because there will be a generation of uighur that will no nothing of islam.

If western countries were serious about islamic terrorism and not this multicultural shite, they should follow china's example when it comes to terrorism.

China regards those Uighurs as secessionists and
They do not play around with separatism.
The one thing that the government in beijing has always prioritized was maintaining the territorial integrity of the nation.

You can trace this back to before the boxer rebellion, when the the western powers were present in china.

There were chinese who were concerned about the foreigners. One of the fears was that they would "carve up the melon", that is divide the nation into their own spheres of influence. That was one of the causes of the boxer rebellion. The other was christianity, thanks to those missionaries.
Even the dowager empress hated the foreigners in her empire.

When the gooks this, they are not doing this for fun, they are not doing this for sport, they are doing this, to make their nation does not balkanise.

China doesn't virtue signal like a brain dead white knight tho.

>Pig semen inseminated the female egg
How is that even possible!?

>Shanghai is made for westerners
ftfy

Not all Uighurs in all of regions are controlled that extensively, only those who tried to overthrow the government.

what do you think wouldve happened if they used chimp cummies instead

>Just to be clear I hate the Chinkikes and am tempting the Muzzies to direct their ire on their TRUE enemies, the sons of the dragon.

This is a good idea!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_in_China

money.cnn.com/2017/11/27/news/economy/china-crackdown-pollution-economy/index.html

boredpanda.com/pollution-china/

>believing the chinamens lies

It's made for tourism, but not for permanent stay.

why not? I feel like I could go back there if I had enough money. housing is expensive if you want something solid but fuck me if it's not one of the most exciting and adventurous cities out there
how do you deem it different to Guangzhou?

usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-01/05/content_22932547.htm
>Capital plans to beat smog by 2030

Americans are polluting for hundreds of years. China polluted for 20 years. And while Americans will continue to pollute, China will move into cleaner environment. Why China has(had) pollution problems? Because fast industrialization. Better fast than long.

Yes, that is correct.
In other provinces, there are uighurs who are muslim, but hey drink booze and eat pork.

Unless you are Chinese race it's impossible to buy housing there, it's even hard in Hong Kong.

That's almost as bad as using the jizz of that autistic somali. Anyone got the pic?

So like Bosnians and Turks in tourist sector.

thehindu.com/sci-tech/energy-and-environment/pollution-level-in-chinas-three-metropolitan-areas-dropped-nearly-40/article21390452.ece

It's written by the Hindu, so its probably true since India would not like to make China look good.

What the FUCK?
>4 got pregnant

How? Is this real?

you mean in Guangzhou? why is it hard to rent an apartment? I mean prices in the bigger cities are off the charts anyway but renting apartments as a student or expat should be no issue whatsoever, even in Guangzhou

But they also take it further.

The uighurs that live in changde, a city in hunan, have taken up some han chinese customs like ancestor worship at graves. Some are not even religious.

We wuz changs!

Uighurs = Turkomongolian subhumans

They probably have designated foreigner apartments for rent, but you can't just buy everything anywhere like in London.

>why use pig semen?
For science

worldnewsdailyreport.com/china-fertility-clinic-accused-of-inseminating-women-with-pig-semen/

I was incredulous too!