Best leader of your country

What have he/she done to deserve it?
I want honest answers, with short historical backgrounds, real acomplishments, and what happend after he/she died/retired.

> Hard mode
no memeflags
no Sup Forumstarded LARPism such as Hitler cuz he killed jews, Trumb cuz he won.
F A C T S first

I start, pic related
Józef Piłsudski - general and the biggest authority for poles at the time, with actually near apsolute power over the country without being some kind of king.
He fought in WWI and recreated Poland from ashes after 123 years of partitions, then established democracy and retired, but not before winning a war with USSR in 1920. Came back in 1926 and overthrown the inefficient democractic government and replaced it with authoritarian system, which worked far better. He wanted to ally with Germans against Russia, and by that avoid USSR and Nazi germany from invading Poland, sadly he died in 1935, and after that, government decided it was a bad idea.

Casimir the Great was the real chad

>and recreated Poland from ashes after 123 years of partitions
it was more complex than that

>near apsolute power over the country without being some kind of king.
he was simply a military dictator

>Came back in 1926 and overthrown the inefficient democractic government and replaced it with authoritarian system, which worked far better.
Killing and leaving injured more people than during entire communism, enraging and radicalizing political opposition, beating political prisoners including very noble people like Wincenty Witos, beating nationalistic journalists, creating kangaroo courts etc

>He wanted to ally with Germans against Russia,
No he didn't. This is just you licking asses of people from Sup Forums, because you admire their Western European countries and feel inferior to them, and you want them to like you. Bad luck dude, you're from Eastern Europe and it's disliked/hated in reality by Western Europeans and you act like trash

Sir John A MacDonald by far. A few others were decent, I might even say Harper is second, but John A is the only fantastic leader by far.

Apart from his excellent wit, his National Policy singlehandedly sets him apart. The National Policy was a work of genius. It was a sort of pro-manufacturing sector protectionism, as John A foresaw that being next to a superpower would result in too much competition and a constant brain drain. National Policy got it damn right, so right that nobody dared abolish ot for one hundred years until the traitorous Lester B Pearson scrapped it in favour of globalism and transnationalism.

Urho Kekkonen.

Sucked so much commie cock that they didn't want to annex us.

This smells of Finno-Russian posting

Hitler did nothing wrong.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
heh

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm
aaaaa

Napoleon.

I agree. He killed more germans than anyone ever.

Diefenbaker was also pretty based

General Sarmiento
>hated jews, mestizos, indios and sudaca filth
>said jews must be kicked out and not allowed under any circumstance
>mestizos(gauchos) and indios should undergo eugenics and left to die
>literally wrote a book saying how subhuman indios and mestizos were
>wanted European immigration, and German immigration above all because he believed in the superiority of Germanics
>brought tons of teachers from the USA to teach
>wasted a lot of money on orgies lol, lived abroad in the usa and Europe

only good president this shithole country ever had... he was too good.

I couldn't decide between Trump or Reagan.

Give us a timeframe op.

Because from the foundation of modern Italy, the only unrivalled possible answer is Camillo Benso Count of Cavour.

he singlehandedly beaten germany out of existance, history books and any kind of national spirit and then he himself shot their leader dead

great hero for polan

"Was turning your entire country into cucks for hundreds of years after your death part of your plan?"

No best leader we've had is Andrew Jackson

Yeah. A lot of the early Presidents really had their heads on straight. Maybe because they knew what being oppressed by their government felt like.

Pilsudski looked like von Mackensen without the cool hat.

>paying taxes is being opressed
you americans had it easy

So did this guy.
A commong look among West Slavs, Balts and Germans.

ONRfag detected.

any timeframe you want, though I get what you mean, because It is probably as hard for me to compare pre and after partiation leaders, as it is for you to do pre and after SPQR

>just pic with no context
> literally LARP cancers
fuck off.

Especially in that era, they all had really neat facial hair. What they were all missing with the exception of von Mackensen was an award for world's greatest hat to tie their look together.

>LARP cancers
?

I thought comie didnt annex you because they were scared shitless of partisans

I meant their skull shape. desu

Ah well that goes without saying. Proper head shape, quite striking really.

Commies were fucking partisans, killing civilians where ever they roamed.

Piłsudski did nothing wrong

>pics of people without any context
who they are and what they did or fuck off.

Cromwell did literally nothing wrong.

>newfags need to leave

This megalomaniac is indirectly responsible for catastrophe of '39 and current state of this sad nation.

His actions against the Irish were justified, but I cannot forgive him toppling a prosperous, stable monarchy.

>winning a war with USSR in 1920
he fucking ran away from the battle

fuck off sholmo

Roman Dmowski - Real patriot and true nationalist who wanted the Polish Nation to build itself on Christian foundation with a focus on European affairs and close cooperation with nationalist in surrounding nations. He didn't believe in multiculturalism and other degeneracies as opposed to our other great leader and founding father of IIRP (Pilsudski). Some would call him a fascist but I would rather call him a Christian Nationalist.

pulled the USa out of the great depression. destroyed the germans and the japanese empire,made the USA into the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth. a status that we still hold.

President General George Washington.

“However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

Ez. Hitler cause the jooz thingy

Who's that Helmut Schmidt?

Cromwell literally did everything wrong, pic related. He is literally the beginning of the end.

Without him there would be no Croatia today + he gave us our coast back after the traitors gave it away

looks serby

pic related was the GOAT

Since there seem to be a lot of Euros in this thread. How do you all learn to speak English so fluently? I'm consistently impressed with how articulate some of you are, and how creative you can be when insulting someone.

>and after that, government decided it was a bad idea.
Hitler didn't try hard enough to appeal to them, what a fool he was for invading a white nation with similar ideologies and SIDING WITH THE FUCKING JEWISH BOLSHEVIK SLAVS HE "HATED" APPARENTLY.
pilsudski was based, poles and Americans have always had close relations dating back to 1776. I'm ashamed our nation let you down in 1945.

>be me Franz Joseph I of Austria
>beaten by hungarians in 48-49, need russian intervention to save my ass
>lose italian holdings
>lose to prussia
>forced to compromise with the eternal Hun
>wife killed
>fucked-up son kills himself
>slav-loving heir gets himself killed by a slav
>start a world war with zero preparation
>die
>empire falls apart in 2 years

>g-gott erhalte...

>reagan
>gun-grabbing, contra-funding, terrorist-arming cuckservative Reagan
The true candidates for best Americans are as follows:
>any of the original mainstream founding fathers
>Andrew Jackson
>Theodore Roosevelt
>Abraham Lincoln (dixiefags shut the fuck up, Lincoln was a great candidate and would have saved our nation from racemixing if you nigger-lovers didn't kill him)
>John F. Kennedy
that's about it, am I missing any presidents?

English is a kid's language, way too easy to learn

Shut the fuck up, Spic.

Then why don't any of you spic fucks speak it, then? And then you bitch like whipped dogs whenever an actual American demands English be codified into law.

>made any form of nationalism perpetrated my whites taboo and seen as inherently evil by default
>sparked a conflict that killed off a whole generation of the most conservative men at that time
>did nothing wrong

"Simeon was the Bulgarian Charlemagne, but he was better educated than our Charles the Great and much greater than him, for he laid down the foundations of literature that belonged to the people”—Alfred Nicolas Rambaud, French historian

Degenerate syphilitic kike as greatest leader? Even Brezhnev and Nicolas II is better

>>made any form of nationalism perpetrated my whites taboo and seen as inherently evil by default

He's right tho, you know
+ I really feel like english is... very dirty language, I am not saying it's bad, because thanks to it, it is easy to learn, but tends to be very open for interpretation, and by that I mean, you can say the same thing in many different ways using different times and so on, it is not easy to describe, but let me put this like this, in Polish, talking is like taking small pieces of rope and tie knots to make longer one that we could call a logical and correct sentence, if you take wrong piece of rope or tie a bad knot, then the sentence will simply fall apart. English is more like building a lego tower, you can use a lot of different parts or replace some with others without the need to reconstruct the basis of your lego tower we can call sentence. Even if you use a lot of wierd parts, it is hard for the sentence to fall and be interpreted as something else.
Lego is easy mode, and rope is hard mode.

I am disappointed in you anons, your lack of interest in your own history is sad (see pic)
besides me, 1 Polish, 1
Bulgarian , 1 Finn and few American ones.
not counting memes and pic without context
>S
>H
>A
>M
>E

Country-Arguably Enver Hoxha.He was a commie but he did more good to this shithole of a country than any of these faggots have done in 25 years.
Ethnicity-I'll go with either Ioannis Metaxas or Giorgos Papadopoulos,they were nationalists that made Greece a strong country both economically and in military.
If you are wondering,i am an Greek from Albania.

>During the reign of John of Luxembourg's son Charles IV, the Czech lands experienced the Golden Age of their history. Charles IV was a highly educated man (he spoke five languages), an excellent diplomat and a very good king. He established Prague as the cultural capital of central Europe and made it one of the most prosperous European cities at the time. The Czech language was promoted to the official language in the country along with Latin and German, and the position of Bohemia became very strong.
>Charles IV loved Prague and the city flourished during his rule. The Prague bishopric was upgraded to an archbishopric and when the king was crowned the Holy Roman Emperor in 1355, Prague's status increased to the capital of the Holy Roman Empire. Many building projects were started during Charles' reign, including the St. Vitus Cathedral. In 1348, Prague's New Town (Nové město) was founded, the Charles University was established to become the first university in Central Europe, and the Karlštejn castle was founded to protect the imperial jewels and other treasures. The construction of Charles Bridge began in 1357 at the place where Judith Bridge once stood (it collapsed in a flood in 1342).
>Charles IV is remembered as the most beloved Czech king and the "father of the Czech nation". Charles IV's son and successor Wenceslas IV took the throne after his father and his reign extended into the time of the Hussite wars of the 15th century.
Also his dad had a badass death, charging into English army after having been blind for a decade.

With fire and sword guy fought the deluge off. Which I thought was just tough. Obviously Poland's defence should be more important than coming up with a solution to defense failures.
Though I like Mao the best I think. I know there's older generals and leaders. One of my favorites was a dude in NY that got captured and imprisoned by Americans during the revolutionary. He was american and while being imprisoned in Albany he threatened that he was gon' get out and hire a fuckton of Indians to go sack and rape murder the town of cherry valley for their petty policy.
Not long after his escape the massacre of cherry valley happened and it included the famous native american baby kill where they hold onto the feet and swing slam the baby on a hard wall making a satisfying piping sound.
But Mao barely had a thing to get goin aside from a little mountain province . He had to make alliances like a gang leader and suffered treason. He worked well with his advisors, was shot at by planes, Fought on a few fronts and in end made it all the way around the no land war country blowing all kindsa shit up. Maybe it was easy for him but I feel like barely anyone can have the fervor to go so far on barely anything logistics wise and then still do decent as a leader.
Some people thought or think he wasn't a great leader but he's clearly a modern George Washington. Though George Washington was definitely more of a combatant.