Kemokko Zoo Ch 5

So time for another chapter. This is all that's translated and that was thanks to random user in the last thread.

Time for some adorable raccoon.

Disclaimer to mods: Published in an official magazine(Young Champion Retsu) so should be allowed here. Please don't ban me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rascal_the_Raccoon#Impact
sendspace.com/file/pl4u8x
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/952050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So is washing just your crotch a normal japanese thing? cause that seems really weird.

While azuki is adorable, Taneda is really to pure.

Its normal everywhere.

>to pure.
Too

Pretty sure I've never heard of anyone just washing their crotch and nothing else.

Wasn't sure if I should put this in as a note
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rascal_the_Raccoon#Impact

Where are her huge balls?

Raccoons are quick to get excited about new things.

Raccoon, not tanuki.

I love it when artists play around with different forms of censorship. You can see a lot more detail there because of that towel.

He just doesn't want to get smegma and loose pubic hairs in the bath. That said he should have scrubbed his crack and armpits too.

>ŌwŌ whats this?

For example this would technically be safe to post without a spoiler as there is no nipples or genitalia being shown. I'm sure not gonna push it though.

I know the director isn't talking through her normal bluetooth earpiece and is just siting about 10 feet away from him, but why change her font now. The face of dread in the last panel

It seems like every one of the girls has a series issue so far. I think abandonment is the worst so far.

>series
serious
I should not drink and dump.

For those of you new to user's translations, I've made a zip that has chapters 1-4 and will update when he finishes volume 1

Didn't see a link and trudging back through past threads will eventually become a hassle, so here you go.

sendspace.com/file/pl4u8x

I think I made one for 1-2 but I got lazy there after and just made torrents. Cheers.

Again at the point where I wish I had a drawing tablet. I need a less thick more handwritten looking font for the moans. It really doesn't do them justice.

Not sure what fit better. "Stroke" or "Finger" for her sfx. It should be pretty obvious what he's doing.

It would most likely be a better idea to just wait for the elephant chapter to be done, thus completing the entire first volume.
Also Azuki the cutest and I love her tits.

Sup Forums having connection issues? Keeps telling me it's erroring out.

I know, I know, but I couldn't help myself, just a habit of doing shit like this. Either way, depending on how much user translates, we might even see the end of Volume 1 tonight.

What was the raw sfx by chance? You should check up with some of the moansetting and sfx stuff by crosschecking other stuff if you get lost.

Good show editor bro, I'll upload the new raws if this thread is still up by the time I'm home from work in the afternoon.
If the thread archives before then, is there an email or any other way I can send
you the magazine rip?

Kuchu kuchu and shiko shiko
>It would most likely be a better idea to just wait for the elephant chapter to be done
The thing about that is there isn't a TL lined up for future chapters at the moment. Who knows.
That afterglow

Awesome. Thanks for ripping the mags.I think you missed 2 of the other mags too in the last thread if you get a chance. [email protected] should still be valid.
Super serious pouring taking place.

And that wraps up ch5. As a note I had to guess at the going crazy bubble here as tlanon didn't include it. My moon is shit however so I'm guessing it's wrong.

I think that was because I was unable to download the kindle version of those magazines. It'd be a bitch to scrncap the entire nico nico version and scrub my email water mark off every page.

Added Ch.5 to the zip, will wait for elephant waifu chapter to release complete volume. Thanks again to you and tlanon for this.

Ah, understandable. You should ask around in the scanlation thread. I know for a fact there are multiple nico ripper scripts.

Torrent for 5
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/952050

Bestiality is wrong.

It's not bestiality if they have human bodies.
I wonder what happens if he's fucking one of them at daybreak.

Will that Tl user continue with the other chapters aswell or was it a one time thing?

>Previous Owner

What?????????????

WOW
O
W

Your guess is as good as mine.

Pls don't use explodie.org in your torrent trackers. Even better if you don't use it and upload to TT yourself.

>coon fucking
What's funny is that a Russian dude did this once and got his dick bitten off.

>kemono friends
>murenase
>this

What's with the surge in animal fetish manga?