Should women with penis be allowed to play sports in female leagues?

Should women with penis be allowed to play sports in female leagues?

Other urls found in this thread:

yt3.ggpht.com/a-/AK162_4Ejl6E87BLlmpeHxGFVpT3XJq4o7Smj0Th7A=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
archive.is/yjTxP
archive.is/FuIgD
archive.is/eHOvR
archive.is/EHYp6
archive.is/M9plQ
archive.is/xOdfN
archive.is/pMsN2
archive.is/NTlib
archive.is/D4bjX
archive.is/8MhmJ
archive.is/gpsBs
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
archive.is/VdJP8
archive.is/ofThs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Let their liberalism destroy something they love for once, and maybe then they’ll stop destroying everything we love.

If they're allowed to use women's bathrooms, refer to themselves as women, and apply for benefits and jobs as women, then yes they should. It's hypocritical and transphobic to exclude them from sports. Remember that men and women are supposedly the same.

What’s funny about that is once we start allowing trans onto female teams in the olympics, after a long enough stretch every female team will be 90-100% trans. Men are better, period, and teams with less or no trans won’t be able to compete.

>women
>having a penis
Pick one.

Yes user. They identify as women. They should be able to play women's sports. Wait until the records are all held by MtF transgenders and then feminists will be pissed.

I say do it, it will be undeniable proof that dudes should not be in women's sports on an international level

in b4 full blown male athletes dominate all the female sports by just claiming to be really ugly females

As long as the women are okay with it I don't give a fuck. You would think they would not want this but who knows what they want

It's all ready happening most medal winners in womens athletics have some sort of genetic defect that makes them have absurdly high test levels

yt3.ggpht.com/a-/AK162_4Ejl6E87BLlmpeHxGFVpT3XJq4o7Smj0Th7A=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Of course. It will prove once and for all that men are better at everything, even at being women.

If you won't fuck her you are a bigot

the women these men are competing against are mad as fuck and silenced by their peers
there's a lot of silent, pissed off females in the world.

The trannies will destroy women.
Whether it's mind or body, women will be absolutely destroyed.

Real women will have to retreat to a new special baby league just for them.
Which frankly I don't give a fuck what happens. I don't care about fighting on behalf of women anymore.

There is a lot of silent pissed off PEOPLE in the world right now. Between the German Migration crisis, the uprising of feminism, people who have lost their job slots from quotas. Its insane.

already is happening. Actually happened earlier than you can imagine. There was a piss poor tennis player back in the 70s that got a sex change and became a decent female tennis player

If they have a normal female level of testosterone.

>all the women's records will be held by men

Fuck yes! A world wide redpill could be dropped the the Olympic committee say there are only two genders and he can't compete with women due him being biologically a male, I think people will get pissed when the SJWs chimp out and ruin the Olympics too..

Yeah OP I cant wait for womens volleyball to consist of hundred percent trannies. I'd rather watch "womens" bulges move around then womens asses and tits.

Boxing should be good to watch! Russian 'woman' comes out onto stage, (well its just Wladimir Klitschko with a wig on) against a 5'2" woman from Brussels..

Good. Promoting Feminism brought them to this place. They can go fuck themselves - I don't care.

yeah, sports are all already gay, so might as well make them gayer

No, just ban women only sports. Let the compete with men across the board. That ought to shut everyone up.

>Should women with penis be allowed to play sports in female leagues?

Yes. Everyone on Sup Forums should support this because there's just one outcome.

And at that point the cognitive dissonance will just be the best laugh we can have.

Kek

This.

No. This Tranny is a joke, have you ever seen "her" playing? She obliterates everyone. That's because "she" still has the strenght of a MALE

IOC rules transgender athletes can take part in Olympics without surgery
archive.is/yjTxP

Transgender MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket
archive.is/FuIgD

Transgender Weightlifter Sets Womens' Masters World Records
archive.is/eHOvR

Transgender roller derby star says it's been a long way to the top
archive.is/EHYp6

50-year-old 6'6" 220 lb transgender joins womens' college basketball team
archive.is/M9plQ

Trans athlete added to Canadian women's dodgeball team
archive.is/xOdfN

Transgender sues women's football team; plays on another
archive.is/pMsN2

This Transgender Volleyball Player Has Sights Set on 2020 Olympics
archive.is/NTlib

This transgender college volleyball player is headed to the NCAA
archive.is/D4bjX

Mianne Bagger made history by becoming the first transsexual to ever play in a womens' professional golf tournament
archive.is/8MhmJ

Transgender cyclist places first among women in Arizona race
archive.is/gpsBs

Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/

Cricket: Transgender player joins women's team
archive.is/VdJP8

Previously captain of a men's handball team in Canberra, Australia, Transgender Hannah Mouncey announced he would be joining the Australian women's handball team in 2016. But in October 2016, the Daily Telegraph reported that Mouncey had been sidelined over height fears.
archive.is/ofThs

>SILENT angry women
now there's a first

It already happen in MMA, some trans fought against a woman and the woman basically said that she had never had a beat up like that in her entire life.

So instead of men's and women's events it'll be men's and faggots' events. Nobody wants to watch girls play sports anyway, except for girls' beach volleyball in thongs.

Trans women should only be allowed in the men's leagues of sports like MMA and boxing. Because seeing a man with tits beat the shit out of real women mercilessly very effectively demonstrates how ridiculous the left is on this issue.

Faggots beating up feminists is politically correct now, and they're not allowed to complain.

You may not like it, but this is the ideal female form of peak performance. This is as feminine as you can get, this is the perfect body to attract male humans.

This is pretty awesome, nothing more redpilling than a batshit 6'6 220lb 50 year old tranny dominating your 5'6 130lb 18yo freshman daughter on a basketball court.

TIL I could just transition to female and suddenly be a world-ass athlete, even though I'm really just a d2 football player

It's current year, shitlord, women can have penises

I wanna watch hot Brazilian tranny in thong.
No homo

There is no such thing as a woman with a penis.

If a person was born with a penis they are male and that can't be changed.

Real females have no chance against Male-to-Female trannies.

They won't. Feminists HATE women. Don't let their name fool you. They hate beautiful and capable women, which female athletes are. They are like a virgin Timothy hating on Chad because he will never be as manly and successful as he is

(((Feminists)))

Your hate speech will not be tolerated. Perhaps a week in the re-education center will cure you of your bigotry

what are you talking about? liberals will virtue all over that, and if the daughter complains the parents scold her.

Yes, and I hope the tranny dominates.

AAAHAHAHAAA

>woman
>penis
Pick one

>be man
>completely overclassed as an athlete
>too many skilled male athletes
>pretend to be woman
>join female sport
>best women athletes inferior to worst male athletes
>utterly dominate sport
>earn virtue signalling points
>total win on all counts
muh patriarchy

>there's a lot of silent, pissed off females in the world.
RLY
MKS
YOU
TNK

>asking Sup Forums about trans rights
fucking k e k

FPBP

and I read them all

would suck her

It should be encouraged to the point that actual women stand no chance and they protest against it.

Already happening in female sprinting. 2 african intersex atheltes won and the white females were mad. Said they were running against men and that the white women were the real winners.

Honestly waiting for alot of the big sports organizations to stipulate that a woman is someone with XX chromosomes and end this facade.

Sports leadership wont stick their necks out until its demanded. Why would anyone risk looking like a BIGOT and losing their jobs? Women are fucking retards. They cant judge this for themselves. They work on emotion. They wont use logic. They need to see female athletes rolling around and sobbing and someone famous telling them that transwomen atheltes are totally real women, just not when its sports.

Muscle density is a thing

Yes.

NOOOOOOOO DON'T YOU FUCKING RUIN OLYMPIC ASSJIGGLEBALL

>let them repeal anti-miscegenation laws. once enough women are made into single mothers, and enough mystery meat people are running around, maybe they’ll stop destroying society
If the Left were self-aware, there wouldn’t be a Left. Destroy them, do not give them an inch, push them into Oblivion, make sure that “Enlightenment” ideals are ridiculed for all time.

There used to be full on naked group body inspections to look for signs of high testosterone (more body hair, large protruding clitoris, etc). What happened to that?

Just wait until a greater number of athletes in those leagues are "women"

They shouldn't even be allowed to live. The Bible says stone them with stones.

This is true. Trannies are mentally ill and unstable as fuck. They’re so cancerous that even the gays are getting sick of them. They’ve all but overrun /lgbt/ to the point the gay posters are leaving.

They infect and destroy everything they touch.

They threw the rules out the window. They even recently removed a ceiling they had on "natural" female testosterone. Which is why there is a sudden surge in intersex athletes taking female medals.

Its a farce.

If they went through male puberty they have the benefit of large and stronger bones, ligaments, tendons, and higher muscle mass.
mtf faggot =/= a natural female.

>It should be encouraged to the point that actual women stand no chance and they protest against it.
This. The disturbed men larping as women would be mediocre at best against other men. Against women they will fucking dominate. Women will now get to enjoy getting their asses handed to them in "women's sports" by men and will have to bitch and moan their way back out of it in 20 years.

Women are so fucking short-sighted they can't even realize this. If I could just say I identified as as a roastie and join pretty much any female contact sport and be a contender for enough money I'd do it and laugh the entire way. Look up videos of Fallon Fox's opponents after fights. They are PISSED because he is hitting them like a ton of bricks and breaking eye sockets and shit with ease. As if women's sports weren't a joke already, they are turning into a straight up circus at this point, and the trannies are the clowns.

What an oaf

Not to mention that when a man takes estrogen, it can make the bones themselves vastly more dense than a normal male or female.

Pretty much but if no one complains it wont be fixed because the fixers only have lazy do nothing jobs and fat pay slips to lose.

We need to turn up the heat until women squeal.

Not required for the olympics. "Women" can have any level of testosterone now provided it isnt synthetic.

I don't have any sympathy for the women that did this to themselves. I'm not going to be a part of trying to fix it. They fucked it up, they can unfuck it imo.

LGB Faggot here, can confirm this. Most of the gays ditched /lgbt/ even due to trannies turning it more Cancerous than it ever was before. Even trannies hate trannies too, every tranny ex friend I had fought brutally against my other mutual ex tranny friends due to jealousy, cuz they feel insecure when someone "passes" better than the other tranny. Mtf's talk about how ftm's are psychotic and beat up their gfs, ftms say mtf's are disgusting perverts and should get euthanized. It's fucking hilarious how bad it's gotten.

I talked to some fags at a bar and they said much the same. Trannies are crazy. I already knew that though.

I noticed they used the most blurry photo they could get away with.

I think in this case, it's actually something that can work in men's favour.

If a man transitions into a woman and joins a women's league, he'll dominate and Feminists will cry and we can use their own logic to beat them over the head. If they say "It's not fair", we respond "Well, she's a woman/girl so you HAVE to allow her to play with other women/girls."

However, if a woman transitions into a man, she can't fucking compete with other men. You notice how these controversies only affect women? That's because no fucking woman that transitions into a man can compete with other men.

So, think it's actually somewhat brilliant for this to have come about on its own. We can use this.

Pic related: It's Psycho McGowan yelling at some tranny.

In a way, I am glad to hear this because I really want lgb fags to turn against trannies full on soon, and since trannies hate trannies, their so called community (mental illness club) should fall apart and lead to people realizing they're cancer and seriously need to force every tranny into an insane asylum and keep them there until they stop being delusional and thinking that they are the other sex.

Hell no! Hell no! Hell no! Stop programming people with yiur lgbt agenda stupid Brazilian boy

/thread

It was doomed to fracture. The all-inclusiveness was its curse, because the original people involved were just fighting for their rights. The people that latched on are like something out of a John Waters film. They're not fighting for their rights. They're fighting to normalize their weird shit so they won't be shunned for it.

If gays don't distance themselves from the pedos and such, they'll lose what rights they've earned when society finally wakes up to what's happening and gets the torches out. The gay community shields people who fuck 14 year olds and groom babies.

Trans are so few in number, you’d think it’d still be rare for them to show up at the top of femsports. It’s a really sad look. Women who think “awoman can do anything a man can do” just because femsports exist should be killing themselves.

>You will live to see trannies beat the shit out of females in every sporting event and there's nothing they can do about it without being "transphobic"

>Trans are so few in number, you’d think it’d still be rare for them to show up at the top of femsports.
You don't understand. Some of them become trans so they'll be at the top of the other league. And yes, that is actually a thing. And yes, people do it. There's a word for it in sports but I can't recall what it is.

Should genetically engineered super athletes be allowed to run the 100m a second faster than the rest?

No? Top lol this is how much faster the top man is over women.

And usually it's the mediocre ones that transition. Especially in fighting. They know that they'll be able to call out anyone who questions them and ruin their fucking lives.

The funny thing is they go a bit dominating women, and then finally they come up against a really good female fighter. The really good female fighter inevitably ends up damn near killing them.

>As if women's sports weren't a joke already, they are turning into a straight up circus at this point, and the trannies are the clowns.
Holy fucking shit user first laugh on a pretty shit day, 10/10

Can’t wait until female sports are destroyed because of trannies. Yes shitlibs will never put it together, but it’s not like they watch the female sports leagues that exist today.

If they have been on estrogen for more than 3 years then yes. I don't like trannies, but to be real testosterone makes you have muscles. Without it, you will be as weak as a woman is. They will also have the lower bone density too and if anything will be at a higher risk to break a bone too.

>t. a /fit/izen

yes, because equality and stuff

and when we're all done being tolerant and shit women will get to take a step back and realise all their sports are now dominated by men

b-but equality!!

kek the only time a woman can be quiet is when your dick is in her mouth

Kind of a stupid fucking question don't you think? That's how retarded the left has become in 2018.

What kind of stupid question is that? Of course not. That's a man baby.

Trannies are mentally unstable, wildly insecure, and insanely self-centered? Who could have predicted that? After all, we are talking about people who believe their functioning and healthy bodies are the wrong gender and decide to correct it by taking enormous amounts of poorly studied drugs in the hopes of surgically transforming their genitals someday.

how can you be a man if identify as a woman?
SAGE

Getting a penis doesn't mean you change gender because your chromosomes are still the same so yes they should be allowed

What the fuck is with its hair? Are those just clip o extensions matched with pattern male baldness?

You have it backwards. It's a man who decided to transition to a woman who now wants to play in a woman's competition with an obvious advantage. Take all the hormones you want but you're still a bigger, hairier, stronger version of a woman.