The Clintoons seized control of the DNC

The Clintoons seized control of the DNC.
The DNC is on the verge of insolvency.
Who would donate to this mess of an organization?
Are the Rosthchilds keeping the DNC afloat?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/11/03/dnc-donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-barack-obama/
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/donna-brazile-2016-primary/index.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
newsweek.com/obama-blamed-clinton-sanders-rigging-701530
canadafreepress.com/article/obama-too-busy-giving-paid-speeches-to-help-bankrupt-dnc
aol.com/article/news/2018/02/02/the-dnc-is-dead-broke-while-the-rnc-has-nearly-dollar40-million/23351693/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-fbi-clinton-foundation-20180105-story.html
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
archive.is/aF4Cg
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6trx2t/faggots_if_you_see_this_mural_beneath_the_eiffel/
tomatobubble.com/white_genocide_eiffel_tower.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theintercept.com/2017/11/03/dnc-donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-barack-obama/

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/donna-brazile-2016-primary/index.html

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

newsweek.com/obama-blamed-clinton-sanders-rigging-701530

Not necessarily the Rothschilds user. This organization has long supported the Dems. Primarily to undermine Protestants, but they support the Dems.

They not only paid out the DNC but funded BLM and some guy who just got out of prison
fantastic people

Lynn Rothschild is Hillary Clinton's temple, in Satanic speak that means hillary is a servant of Lynn's, hence the weird "penance" email shown by wikileaks

Oh! Didn't know that. Thanks user.

canadafreepress.com/article/obama-too-busy-giving-paid-speeches-to-help-bankrupt-dnc

Indeed. To whom do the Rothschilds report? Pol likes HolyOli Rothschild or at least the insta pic of her ass in a bikini. She goes to the Cathedrals to take pics and selfies. Is she a really a Jew?

No Problem user. Jews are a very small group of people. How do you think they get away with all the things pol talks about with a giant force standing behind them? They are also the creators of "Social Justice". Kant discusses the same race and gender roles that Social Justice tries to enforce with their racism, sexism, internalized racism, sexism narrative.

The Khazarian Mafia power structure as I understand it is the Rothschild's own the global money supply system
The Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs or Windsor royals control most of the land on the planet
The Vatican manages the religion and rest of the properties owned by the church
Washington is the right-hand-man of the Khazarian Mafia

i always thought the rosthchilds were just a meme, until I saw that painting they funded under the Eiffel tower

that's what got me legitimately scared

Dumb move

This is the latest news I could find on the DNC finances, everything else was about three months old.
>AOL

aol.com/article/news/2018/02/02/the-dnc-is-dead-broke-while-the-rnc-has-nearly-dollar40-million/23351693/

Look into the Bank for International Settlements, it's what owns the World Bank and IMF and all the Federal Reserves (central banks)

All those pissed off Sanders supporters who threw their wallets and savings at a candidate who had no chance of winning.
I would feel duped and pissed off.

i wonder what sort of political favors are incurred when your party is being financed by billionaires?

So the Clintoons took over the DNC.
And now the DNC is broke and 6 mil in debt.

Imagine what the Clintoons would have done to the US' finances?

I got so much schadenfreude out of Bernie donors. Top lol.

>I just took out a second mortgage on my house, guise! #feelthebern

no doubt!
in retrospect, that naively blind optimism is scary and hilarious.
this is from the chicago tribune

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-fbi-clinton-foundation-20180105-story.html

Fuck me, thanks for pointing me to that. What a great example of the direction we're being lead

>at a candidate who had no chance of winning.
this is true, but the fact that he had no intention of following through with his run is what makes it a crime

>hat painting they funded under the Eiffel tower
post pic of painting

BUMPO

Nigger, use google and you'll find a shitload more than just that picture

What the fuuuuuck is that painting!? FUCKING FUCK

FFUCK

The woman that was removed from the Investigations into the Watergate Scandal for Nixon was trying to throw the trial as a plant inside the Prosecution's Team

She was fired for numerous "mistakes" that she made.

The gimpy gimp Sanders decided it would be better if you could make your america great by handing the DNC nomination to her.

What a shufle

Now some dude named Quiros buys a major investment scam in Vermont, implicating Leahy, putting the spotlight on Sanders, making statements that were geared to support any investment into their state.....especially his wife's.....and now his daughter is running for mayor .....

How strange that they all dance around eachother and how far back they all go, while dancing some criminal phase of their retirement fundraising scams into the public with book deals and other trash....

There are so many psycho politicians around that the FBI and other partisans make deals with eachother to hold the potato and terrorize the public.

Have you seen the art at Denver International Airport?
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
archive.is/aF4Cg

Fuck the prophetic art in Denver

This shit is way bigger than some flat mural....

Cmon do you think that they are going to follow the EXACT model of a doomsday prophesy into the future of their own lives?

They are going to Milk The Cash Cow.

For as long as they can dry out the budget they will and they don't use it for "Black Ops"

They dump it in HUGE bank accounts and cover front companies while driving everyone to the brink of insanity with their rhetoric.

These people are no more than criminal and have access to huge amounts of money to do almost anything they want. The people consider themselves not responsible enough to reclaim what was stolen.....

That is the greatest trick that they have ever pulled.

True, hence why Lynn Rothschild was directly involved with the DNC fundraising and donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the propaganda campaign run by podestas and brock. The rotschild khazar mafia has children/spouses in every country to maintain the global kakistocracy

so thats how it works? they worship these families?

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6trx2t/faggots_if_you_see_this_mural_beneath_the_eiffel/

holy shit is this part of their ritual? no wonder white women are going crazy for black men, its LITERALLY A RITUAL

Someone will bail them out, probably Soros.

Pretty much.
The Bank for International Settlements even looks like the Tower of Babel and Rothschild's consider themselves King of the Jews

its seems to be all symbolism. in the middle of the star of david, a white woman wrapped around a black man, in the city of love.. Paris. doesn't this tick anyone else off? it kinda looks like they have marked out a ritual. its obvious they are into the occult with their creepiness.

it even depicts white genocide.

Absolutely symbolic and it's their method of giving us full warning of what the future plans hold in store. Whether or not we act on it will decide our fate but in their minds it absolves them of "sin" because they claim "well we told you so. see?" the point to that artwork

whats the purpose? do they just want control? maybe have fun in the process? i dont see a reason unless the (((them))) stories are true

It's this real?

>William Kristol
They paid Bill Kristol!? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Clintons are officially paying neo-con kikes now.

Complete control of the world economy, to rule of us as humans would over animals, and to do with us as they please. All wars are bankers wars and they're the bank
Found the image here a couple of days ago and I can't vouch for the validity beyond that

they also just hate us, nothing more than that is needed. You're dealing with jews, with no racial admixture

man its gonna be tough living through the day knowing this shit. i really REALLY hope trump isn't one of their puppet but looking at their history, i think i know the answer.

How? The DNC has only $500k in their coffers compared to the RNC which has $38 million in liquidity
Fox brought this up on Outnumbered, Dems are losing funding MASSIVELY

Really makes you wonder who's behind it...

no wonder Paris has gone to shit. everywhere they go, they literally spread disease in the form of complete disasters.

knowthatfeel.jpg
Go on with your day as if nothing has changed because it hasn't, we got relative calm right now and the time to think about the next move. If I'm right, and I hope I am, Trump will pull one of the biggest fuck you's of all time by striking down the Federal Reserve Act and go back to a precious metal backed currency. That way the old dollar is useless and all of the debt accrued is forgotten. Of course the treasury bond holders that aren't the queen or rothschild get burned too, but that's the cost of economic freedom

Rothschilds bow down to Bogdanoffs

More details here: tomatobubble.com/white_genocide_eiffel_tower.html

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK