Denmark NO!

The Danish center-left party Socialdemokraterne are actively trying to get voters by trying to take them away from the Nationalist party Danske Folkeparti.
They're doing this by promising much tighter immigration and asylum restrictions and less bending over for the EU (But will instead bend over more for the UN).
Instead of making refugee and asylum camps in Denmark, camps will be sponsored in what's likely to be either Turkey or Morocco, giving the war-weary refugees respite and peace without them having to deal with troublesome human traffickers.

Source:
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/politiske-analyser/analyse-socialdemokratiet-til-angreb-hvor-fjenden-er-staerkest

If this is what the left is willing to do, then Denmark might very well have a future ahead of it.

This is the first time i have honestly been able to say i like that idea about anything left of center in denmark

T. Always votes further right than venstre

It is a plan originally made by Dansk Folkeparti which, back in the day, was rejected by Socialdemokraterne themselves.
While it's hard to be sure, the assumed reason that they are now ready to go for this strategy is because the party leader Mette Frederiksen has got a tighter grip on her party and is as a result less concerned about internal strife coming from such a decision.

Wtf I love Denmark now

Are they serious with this plan? Sounds surprisingly solid coming from soc.dems.

by the way, how accurate is this?

Soc Dems have tried, since the last election, to take voters from Dansk Folkeparti instead of the opposition Center party and other lefty parties.
As for whether they are serious, that is yet to be seen since nothing have been officially presented to parliament yet. DF is also a bit skeptical for this reason.

Since it's "per 100000" then it's probably true. It's always the bad apples who migrate to gibs countries.

>not taking in 100k niggers and shitskins every year

wtf when did Denmark become literally Hitler? just be progressive like us ;)

why do the europeans still take in the somalian monkeys? They are the worst in every rape stadistic I've seen.

Somalis are always the worst. It's kind of amazing what you can achieve when you combine a nigger with islam.
>Why do Europeans still take in Somali monkeys
Same reason we take uneducated sandniggers. They either manage to smuggle themselves in or because a (((higher power))) makes us do so.

Time to deport them off to the baltic m8.

>Social Democrats
>not lying
Beware, user.

user, they are flat-out lying.

It's likely they're overplaying their intentions, but we'll see what gets taken up in parliament.

WTF?

They just lie and do nothing.
They do not lose any original voter with this lie and demoralize the voters who trusted them for the next cycle so they abstain voting so their they get better result then too. This is the new tactics in European democracy.
Beware.

the cons in the uk did this, pretended to be anti immigration and then did nothing, dont be stupidly fooled

>This is the new tactics in European democracy
>New
Educate yourself.

huh, I hope you understood the point. My writing is messy today.

Flat out lying to voters is quite new, user.

I mean throw them into the baltic sea, I like the baltic nations.

No it isn't. And appealing to a wider audience because you're confident in your core voters is nothing new either.

Social demokraterne er stadig forrædere, de prover bare at ændre befolkningens syn på dem, da danskerne generelt bliver mere hojreojenetret, og de er bange for at tabe magten.

No shit. But it does send a message about Denmark when the center-left party resorts to right-wing populism in order to stay in power.

>appealing to a wider audience because you're confident in your core voters
Yes, this is not new.
But the new part is flat out lying (with that appeal) with the intent of demoralizing (and abstyaining from voting) the poor suckers for the next cycle. This gives better result next time..

>promising
And that's where the lie begins.

The idea of relying on and manipulating abstaining voters doesn't really work in Denmark. Our voting percentage is one of the highest in the world.

This is why I say it is new tactics.
Flat out lying to cause voter demoralization.

what makes Denmark different from Sweden? Do you have any reason to have guilt? Have you done something terribly bad in history? Did you have eugenics?

good old pre-election fishing for votes. There will be more brown/arab gangs in the future, there will be more ghettos, the invaders will get more and more power just like in sweden, just slower. When will you godforsaken goys learn. DONT TRUST ANY POLITICIANS. They are in it to fill their pockets. Especially the kike puppets we got for politicians up here. Professional liars.

Its kind of funny. I was out in the weekend and a fight broke out, all the wannabe gangster thin small idiots was all in each others faces. Meanwhile I and the only somalian guy there chill out and get high looking at all these morons (mentally broken danes who live in an illusion which centers around them being "don corleone" and/or other fictional bad guys) who cant just have a good time, getting high on whatever and making the ladies mirin, keeping it cool. It made me think desu famalam

The point of this is that comes from soc.dems. That should be highlighted to swedish, german, finnish and other soc.dems. Then go vote Danish Folk Party anyway (or whatever the name was).

did u fuck the somalian guy afterwards shlomo?