Why did Japan suddenly start portraying sluts as nice girls?

Why did Japan suddenly start portraying sluts as nice girls?

I Fucking love this series.

Its just so different, poorly drawn maybe, but stylised is a really nice way and it's so unexpectedly sweet.

this is 10/10

Because sluts always were nice girls

Marry and procreate propaganda

Gotta normalize degeneracy so that more drones can be born to feed the machine.

Also that art style is really ugly.

Humbly requesting spoonfeed, can't find anything through image search.

Gotta get those birthrates up goym. Even if youre on a densely populated island and world is facing too high population + energy crisis

You ask too many question, roundeye.

Sluts are also human.
We all are alone, even if we are together in this mess.

How is she a slut tho?

Sluts do nothing wrong but like sex and put themselves forward to get what they want. That in itself speaks nothing about their character and they can certainly be nice girls.

Nicer than beta faggots who also want sex but lock themselves in their bedrooms masturbating to sluts while simultaneously hating on them, anyway.

Holy shit, you really need to kill yourself.

> World
Here's an idea. Blame the 80% demographic for that. Not the 5% demographic.

Being shallow in an of itself is a fault. And to sleep around you must be shallow. Thus, low life degenerates who sleep around are wrong. Plus, people who want to sleep around are generically less evolved. As well as their body gets all used up and nasty.

Slut apologists like you are tumblr-incarnate.

japanese girls are actually whores and have a really high rate of cheating
conditioning, probably

Apply yourself search for keywords on batoto and sort by newest

This was fucking amazing.

Okay. Keep masturbating then my dude.

Oh, and of course, being less evolved makes you stupider as well. Like making baseless assumptions and then basing your whole world view on that. Quite literally cognitive dissonance.

>Suddenly

Yeah, it'd be terrible of people to make assumptions like that you're totally right wow man you're so smart.

From my understanding there's a big divide. There are a lot of youth that are turbo sluts but also a lot of virgins

Something like 40% of girls 16-24 were virgins in nipland

Ever making any kind of assumptions means you're in the wrong. This is hardly a new concept.

Jap culture and society is pretty fucked up desu
theres a reason theres a population crisis and so many men are becoming neets, its cause they see their parents and peers literally working themselves to death and they dont want any part of it. They are stuck with the feudalistic mindset of "if i dont work myself to my grave my family will be dead" So they all die in their middle ages from working every minute they can instead of having social interaction; and when you have an entire society of people working instead of having families you have your society die since people who try to make time to have a family will be poor since the middle class is working themselves to their grave.
The other part comes from men having their wives cheat on them in Japan is not viewed as something to make a fuss over. Compared to America where its legal to shoot your wife if you catch her in bed with another man, its a very stark difference.

>Compared to America where its legal to shoot your wife if you catch her in bed with another man
Can you cite this law, please.

eh who the fuck knows i heard it from a friend who lived there years ago, but point still stands that cheating is viewed as a huge social taboo in western cultures

It's not legal to shoot your wife for cheating, but there's a difference between premeditated murder and murder done in the heat of the moment in America.

In china women who cheat often get lynched. Just how it should be.

Muslims just cut off the clit so women never get any pleasure from sex.

No we don't you polcuck. That's what stoning is for: you bury both the cheater and the man who tried to cuck you, and stone them both.

I don't think chinese can afford that after their son only birth program caused a huge gender deficit.

Do you not know what female circumcision is mudslime

No they don't. Female circumcision is an african tribal practice, and lots of africa happens to be islamic, so there's some crossover.
But there's no-where in islam where women should have their genitals mutilated.

Stoning them to death for holding the hand of a boy without supervision is fine though.

What's the name of the series? Sorry to ask guys but even Yandex isn't working.

Not him, but thanks.

Yuuutsu to Succubus-san