/pol is infested

I've been monitoring this board for some time and to be honest, it's infested with shills, JIDF and all other scum the brim. I actually think there are more agent that polaks here. What are we going to do about it faggots? Are we going to passively stand by and watch this filth?Are we going to do some kind of purge? Are we going to migrate to shitpost on other boards or sites? Is there any kind of counter to this blasphemy? I'm sick and tired of the 56% maymay, the "you're not white" and all the other bullshit. There is no real politics talk here anymore. Not even bantz. We need to purify or let go of this board (with vengeance of course). Is this the end or the beginning?

It's a sad state.

Sure faggot, this board is all yours. Go ahead and purge.

I prefer it this way. Everything becomes a circle jerk when we don't have tards spouting nonsense. At least this way you feel like you are helping people open their eyes.

Sup Forums has always been a harsh ecosystem, it's part of the process as an information frontline. Shitpost harder/lurk moar

((( infinite resources )))

lmfao
its better this way, it makes me laugh how intensely the board is being raided and ((they))))) STILL cant control the narrative.

just ignore the shills all they care about is getting replies

You are right....this board is filled with shit.
The only good posts these days were made by a hue brother...Living off grid threads.

problem with shills is that people who are lurking get fed up with reading petty fight posts and give up when a good thread is posted.

Problem is not the shills as Sup Forums has largely been stalward towards their influence with educating and saging. The problem is the recent influx of incels which fall easy pray towards bait threads and have no clear purpose or ambition so they devolve into bitter circlejerks

Generally the best thing to do is ignore memeflags. They're either shills who'll be there anyway or shitposters who are here for a few keks. General threads to ignore:
>Christianity vs. Paganism/Atheists btfo/White Sharia threads
>Hitler was such a cool guy/Ebil Nazis btfo threads
>X nationality women are such whores threads
And probably a bunch of others.

>I've been monitoring this board for some time and to be honest, it's infested with shills, JIDF and all other scum the brim.
Apparently not that long if you only just came to this conclusion. Not that anything really needs to be done when people have been trying to sway pol for fucking years without the slightest hint of progress.

Checked also good observation

The only threads worth a damn are humor threads, syria general etc.

agents get redpilled in the process. Sup Forums is radioactive.

checked for the true status of /pol
/and this is the reason why

Just ignore the obvious bait threads and let them die. Participate in threads which are constructive. I used to fall for the bait but now I just bypass it.

My resolution, split Sup Forums into
/polb/ - political random
- anything with politics 56%, kikes hate threads, powerfull, map fix, redpill, why x is y?
This shit goes here
/polnews/ - political news
- current pol rules but foccused on current events only. all /polb/ tier threads get deleted and anons banned for posting them.

anyone else noticed that pol is becoming more like r9k?
a lot of whining and everyone talks like soyboys.
there is nothing masculine about pol anymore.

Reaction over action, it's the ultimate goal of the conditioning.

it is since the last election, all this reddit trumpfags and other shills claimed the board for the kikes.
old pol would have hated trump because he is the most kikeloving president ever, doesn't matter if he pisses liberals off.

the other point is that here really are no discussions or useful informations anymore, back then when i started visiting pol there were always interesting informations on global conflicts but this is gone, no discussions no informations just threads that exist to make everyone angry and trumpshilling.

Dump gore. It's how we dealt with them in the past.

A risky tactic I know but I feel that we might need to call upon old allies. As degenerate as /mlp/ is they do have the striking ability to drive off shareblue and their shills. Real political discourse was able to take place during those few hours.

Sup Forums is a dud board now, it's not only shills and trolls that destroying it, it's the exodus of meme war vets who have gone elsewhere, it's the boomer latecomers with no clue, it's the way Sup Forumsacks slide quality threads by responding to divide and conquer and demoralization threads.

Sup Forums is an ex fucking influencer, it's dying bruv, it's fucking dead

why the fuck do you think /bant/ was even done for.
Also, moving the threads with no ban is useless, the shill will simply come back and slide some more

I'm tired of infestation as well, but there's decent,good thread every now and then and that's what keeps me comming back. Massive amount of newfags get redpilled, we should keep pills comming and watch new wave of thinking grow.

Daily reminder that the Emperor is a TURK.

This.

This place is infested with Russia/WN shills more than JIDF, but the JIDF is exaggerated to distract from this rather obvious fact

I agree.

We'll start by banning autistic spergs like OP.

A single one more polak chimping
>I'll have a stroke

This we need to do this

>tfw no JDIF gf.