How are we to save the white race if we let women do what they want (which is be degenerate useless whores) and...

How are we to save the white race if we let women do what they want (which is be degenerate useless whores) and procreate with them to doom yet another generation into growing up with mental problems and have weak effeminate manchildren for men.

the age of man is over. the time of the nigger has come

obese dyke user

How come women never ever respect anything decent and only ever think of themselves and debauchery?

Fuck off orc

0:15 i barfed

>rhinking about dominating the sass right out of her
diamonds.

>crust falling out of her pants at 0:15 is the real redpill

>Just man up and submit to the eternal whore!

>Submit
More like use the slut to your own advantage. Fuck her all you want, then when you're done leave her at the side of the road. I dunno why Sup Forums thinks these kinds of videos automatically suggest you should submit to these women instead dominating and taking advantage of their degeneracy. Pretty simple.

>But, but you're contributing to the problem!!!

Not really. Women like this are beyond repair, so take advantage of this while you can, while scoping out women who would make good wife material. Plenty of non degenerate girls out there.

What advantage? Pump and dump is accelerated white genocide you degenerate piece of shit.

You do realize you can fuck sluts, and then impregnate a proper woman, right? It's not a zero sum game.

The age of the nigger will be very short though. The moment the white people's power will decline beyond the self-defence level Chinese will take over and then the negro will become a slave again.

>women
Just leave the be(hind)

>the age of man is over. the time of the nigger has come

Not going to happen. Nigs only have the power they have right now because of the (((current media and government))).

Another race will simply take over and enslave them again, and this time they won't have anyone around with altruism to free them.

some of you save the women shitlords have really lost the plot.

You don't save the white race, or women, or yourself, or anyone, by having big sweeping goals or redpill political movements, or by doing other stupid Sup Forums tier shit like going onto your obviously liberal college campus and posting redpill fliers, going to protests, shit like that.

You can only save yourself.

And you do that by plowing forward, working on your career, ignoring the human trash on the side of the road, and making your life as successful and comfortable as possible.

Then, everyone comes to you and asks, "Wow user, how'd you become such a fucking ubermensch?"

And then, that's when you go fucking super saiyan and your eyes turn blue and your hair turns blonde and you say, "I had a disciplined and strict moral code I never compromised on, and I only associate with individuals who have chosen a similar higher path."

Then, when you're sitting in your office, looking over applications for who is going to be your next hire, you calmly sweep all the Tyrones and Brittneys into the paper shredder where they belong, say, "well, we got a lot of really good candidates for this job..." And then hire John Q. Hardworker.

You can't save people from themselves. Not women, not dindus, not even other white men. You can only save yourself and be an example to others.

And bang the hell out of sluts and leave them in the gutter where you found them. It's not your crusade to help people who won't help themselves, but if you receive an invitation to their self-destruction, there's no harm in taking it provided that you maintain your own personal standards.

Literal nigger. Kys

John Lennon was right. Women are, indeed, the niggers of the world.

The day Sup Forums spoke the truth.

I get what you're saying but doing all that is just going to leave you dying alone and childless.
It's in our best interests to fix women.

Kek

This encompasses women so well

I have six beautiful white children. That means I've relieved 5 of you faggots of your duties. Please send money and bobs as reparations.

>It's in our best interests to fix women.
You cannot fix something that doesn't know it needs fixing. You cucks need to be shot alongside these sluts.

>You cucks need to be shot alongside these sluts.

Probably not the 'most beta thing ever' or anything but the most beta thing I have ever done for sure.

I'm not going to be able to greentext it because it was quite a long story.

Essentially in college I discovered that a qt in my dorm was a vegetarian and decided I could use this to my advanage. So I made her a fresh vegetable curry every single Tuesday night without fail. My original plan was as such:

>Make her curry every week for 3 months
>One night 'accidentally' put some beef into the curry
>When she eats it and complains make the joke 'Well I forgot to take the meat out of your curry, but I'll remember to put my meat in your vagina'

But this didn't happen. She got a boyfriend 2 months in and started inviting him to vegetable curry night. For the entire rest of my time in college I made them both a vegetable curry pretty much every week with a few nights where they were busy. The worst moment for me was when her boyfriend came along without her because she was away with her family and I had to cook him a curry by himself. I tried to act 'alpha' by telling him 'girls want a man, in the long term, who can cook'. He smiled and said 'Well I think they prefer a man who can say no to making dinner for a girl who makes fun of him behind his back when she fucks her boyfriend'. Then I finished cooking for him in silence.

I hope you beat the shit out of him w/ your pot of curried failure.

Let me peel back a layer of three female mind for you:

Women are in CONSTANT competition with all women, and to some extent all things in existence, for sexual attention.

What does this mean?:

This means that women will do anything in their power, consciously or unconsciously, do devalue women around them. It can range from telling other women to get pixie cuts or shave their head to something as paradoxical as acting like a slut in public.

The last one is the one i will discuss:

The scenario is this: Christina tells Melanie to "show her tits" to the chads while they drive by in "their" convertible. Later that evening Christina meets up with Chad, now she's got his attention but here she says to Chad, "Melanie is such a sLUUuuut!"

You see, the whole thing was a ruse. Christina used Melanie to get sexual attention from the chads, while she simultaneously lowers Melanie's value by tricking her into slutting herself out of the race. Everything a woman does is designed to reduce the sexual market value of other women.

did you cum in the curry you cooked for him

Goddamn, dude.

STFU you stupid ignorant piece of shit!!
You want to save the white race? Have more babies. Problem solved. I solved it for you! Now who's going to raise them and teach them how to be a good goy? Fucking asshole idiot!

Then you let them know they need fixing, you defeatist cuck.

We're almost Wiemar 2.0 but i'd say this time it's worse because at least the Wiemar republic was pretty much all white people. Now we have insane degeneracy mixed with a ton of multiculturalism that will ultimately lead to the end of white people. I will say though, after having 5 white ex gf's, and seeing my brother having to pay his ex cheating wife alimony/child support, i think most white women are complete, unsalvageable garbage with tainted histories. Study's have already proven that women that have a bunch of sex partners before a marriage are WAY more likely to be unfaithful, disloyal, and more mentally ill. I'm not MGTOW but i'm definitely not willing to marry a woman unless she's a hardcore Christian or something, but then again a lot of "church girls" have fucked up histories of their own that they're trying to make up for by being "holy".