This is what Islamists have in their arsenal, do you think you can defend yourselves with plastic assault rifles...

This is what Islamists have in their arsenal, do you think you can defend yourselves with plastic assault rifles, amerimutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Salut bougnoule. Sache qu'une simple bombe d'un américains gros porc dans son avion suffit à tuer facilement 100 bougnoules en sandales dans ton désert perdu

Is this the rare anti-aircraft VBIED, Muhammad?

Is that picture taken in Toronto or Dearborn?

An M4 can reach out and touch the driver before he's in range.
I bet the effect is still less effective than the Oklahoma City bomber, which proves again these guys are shit.

Nah. Tes trompe. Ils ont tout l’arsenal nucléaire française parce que vous les français ont rendu la France aux noirs de la sable.

Implying they won't attack cities and kill mostly liberals

Thanks for the idea, I'm going to culturally appropriate that idea for the coming race wars.

Look at the flag. So appropriate. So sad.

Parlez en d'anglais, fagot

when i mean the french flag. not the isis flag.

lmao more a danger to France than america really. Good luck mates.

Yes actually. An ar-15 has a range of about 550 meters. Well before a goatfucker could get into religion of peace range.

With Israel Bhind these assholes, nothing can stop them except a well-placed shot.

You know thats a horrible design, the ball bearings should be along the walls of the truck and the explosives in the center, welding a steel plate shaped like a V above and one shapped like an ∆ will direct the ball bears out very far and fast

I thought they were the same?

>Not a bunch of bald black men from behind

France will fall apart in 10-20 years, it'll be a racial and religious war.

Perhaps the real French might lose

What are the balls?

It's basically a truck sized shotgun shell

All western euro is killing fields in ~one generation.
Eastern euros mop it up after the blood rivers dry out there.

I'm terrified

That comment coming from a place where there is an acid attack every 12 hours and where you can't buy a eating knife without a permit.Are you serious teeth-mess?

What's that? Dragon Balls?

we will defend ourselves with autism

IS THAT CHOCOLATE?

if those are bearings they are huge. I wonder where they came from.

What are those, sandnigger eggs?

youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
Now I'm hungry, but I just ate. How can it be?

JOKOLIT JIPPS CUKCEES

Don't let the shitskin D&C user, we'd be more than happy to fight alongside france

>giant chocolate-chip cookie
Nice.

Ball mill,
They sit in a drum and the drum spins slowly, get often used in gold ore extraction

Ball bearings from destroyed tanks and APCs.

Those are usually misshapen and rough finished. The ones in the pic are smooth and look chrome plated like a ball bearing.

Where is the fun in killing whitoids this way? How are we to be satisfied with their suffering?

no

>a fucking chocolate chip cookie

You are right Anglo user, we already have enough problems to be even more divided.Thanks for that post.

i see ball bearings clumped together with explosive pastry and tanks i assume is filled with stuff to protect it from small arms fire

sauce of pic? asking for a friend

>do you think you can defend yourselves with plastic assault rifles, amerimutts?

Abso-fucking-lutely. I wish a nigga would...

I feel unsafe looking at this mother fucker...
But yes I'm keeping my rifle..
I can hit this truck at 200 yards and probably survive the concussion if I have some cover.

>the real French might

They already lost

>implying I need a gun when I can just use my awakened esper powers
Letting the government experiment on your body has its benefits, I guess.

We have more bullets than you have people.

I don't think McVeigh had any sort of ball bearing or shrapnel.. It was purely force and concussion. He used "ammonium nitrate fertilizer and nitromethane truck bomb" according to wikipedia.

problem is that these cars are usually heavily uparmored to chase down other vehicles or run checkpoints while under fire. this shit truly is like Fury Road IRL

>There's no way this will explode on it's own before reaching a target.

The explosive requires amperage/voltage to detonate, you could crash that truck into a fire without it exploding.

Not meant to destroy structures dingleberry.

Toyota pickup has laid its eggs in a secure and protected place for new pickup trucks to hatch. Whats so weird about it?

apparently the worlds largest chocolate chip cookie.