I've been converted.
Chidori is Best Girl.

That's it.

>Chidori carrying the team AGAIN
Why is this allowed

Where are the tits tho

Best Girl does what she needs to.

Next month can't come soon enough

Yeah, Amane's backstory is really taking awhile.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Dat smugness

This is super interesting.

Little miracle of the universe.

Good chapter, but damn Inoue is dragging this arc a lot, three chapter and we'll even surpass Franklin (and I totally see it happening with how slow it's going right now).

Isn't this the semi final? Which means they'll be facing Kijiyama south in the finals.

>promoting acting as a legitimate tactic

the cancer killing football

Probably, but the author could make Kijiyama lose, unless I speedread over Kijiyama winning it's match.

It's not the semifinal. At one chapter you can see that Kijiyama are the first team (left to right) in the bracket, Kijikita would face them in their 4th match: the semifinal (so looking at this page you can tell that they're the 12th team). The opponent of the final would be a new team, yet to be seen.

It is. Chapter 72

>mangahere.co/manga/mai_ball/c072/2.html

Isn't that what a modern winger those these days?

But there are only 4 matches. First bracket is North VS. Franklin, second one North VS Seirin or something (the hot girl's one) and the third is the one now. The next one is the final, look at the graphic.

The annoying slut that was jabbing people with pins and stomping on ankles in that street game was diving literally any time someone came within 3 feet of her.
She should have been yellow carded multiple times and then sent off way earlier in the game, and the big bitch should have been red carded like 10 chapters ago when she punted Chidori after play had stopped, but the refs are obviously in that team's pocket, so you need to play dirty to be level.

First bracket isn't North vs Franklin. Why would they be ranked so high? The one there is South.

Looking at the bracket it's impossible for this to be the semi-final.

But it is either way.

Seems more like a translation error.

>not faking getting a wedgie with sweaty pantsu and moaning in pleasure disguised as pain to fool the ref
do u even women's football?

>Why would they be ranked so high?
Then the chart makes no sense as the team at right only plays three matches and would therefore be higher ranked than South. Anyway seeing how the opposite team confirmed that it's the semi-final, it has to be just that.

>Like the M goalkeeper
>She rarely appear nude in the bath scenes
Why is god so unforgiving?

Seems like a weird bye system to me.

If you look closely at the chart, you can draw 2 different conclusions: either the translator fucked up or the graph is wrong. I think it's the former, since according to it the first match of Franklin should be against "ura"something.

Why wouldn't there be one higher ranked team? And again, I find a wrong translation or an issue of terms more likely than the author fucking up his chart twice.

No, Ura-something is the team that played against Seirin in the 1st round.

It's not that different from the Club WC.

Chapter 74 has semifinal on the front cover page as well so I highly doubt it.

Then either the tournament is handled by blocks or the author really fucked up.

Fuck, I meant the latter. Always proofread your text before posting.
>No, Ura-something is the team that played against Seirin in the 1st round.
Yep, but if you go straight up from the 攵, Kijiyama and Franklin seems to have different first matches.

>Yep, but if you go straight up from the 攵, Kijiyama and Franklin seems to have different first matches.

In the right panel the 攵 is right below the Kijikita spot and three characters occupy three team spots.
In the left panel 攵 it's in the middle of Kijikita and Franklin and the same thre characters occupy only those two spots.
The sign below the bracket is helpful to know Kijikita was indeed "around the middle" but nothing else. Their match against Franklin was the first for both of them.

I think that graph is just bullshit, and we should stop talking about it.

For now there's not much point in discussing it as the author contradicts himself, yeah.

Good job, OP.

Was chapter 84 dumped as well?

I hope after this long arc end the crush on the coach dissapear

At this point, Reika is the only other one besides Mai that gets Kuni's attention. I don't think that the author has plans of developing crush of the others anymore.
It's a bit of a shame. I don't really like harems very much, but a majority of the cast only joined the team because Kuni "did" something which should've been explained.

>TSUUUU
Oh shit, now this is funny.

>The most dangerous lead
Wow.

How bad is it that I love this manga but I have no idea who this guy is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2–0_lead_is_the_worst_lead

If you don't like football, then it's normal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8

Mai balls can't take this

Holy shit, OP.
Holy shit, Chidori.

I never expected to love this series so much.

>Why wouldn't there be one higher ranked team
Maybe read the series. Also calling something a translation issue just because it goes against your opinion is stupid.

I feel the same; I'm loving this series a bit too much than I think I should.

Who is this cute loli?

Must have Stockholm syndrome, considering she's wagoning Juventus.

Best Girl, Kakiha Chidori.

Kiiro finally scored a goal but the impact hasn't really stayed due to Chidori's madness.

Why is she best girl?

Also, this chapter was pretty hype, is all the manga like this?

>Why is she best girl?
>pic related

>Also, this chapter was pretty hype, is all the
manga like this?
Subjectively, yes. Even w/ all the cliches of sports manga, it's pretty fun.

Why do they have a little girl on team anyway?
Aren't there age restrictions on tournaments?

She's the same age.

Fuck off.

They were already on the team before they asked Kuni to be there coach. The heck are you on about?

Does Mitsu actually say ツゥゥゥゥ? I need to see the raw.

That makes sense, I forgot it was manga for a second.

In case, you haven't found it yet.

>MYAAAAAAA
It was too good to be true.

Sorry, I remembered it wrongly.

Oh wait that's a シ, I'm retarded.