Just told a muslim that I think muslims are worse than christians and he flipped out...

Just told a muslim that I think muslims are worse than christians and he flipped out. Said that he was never insulted this badly in his entire life.
The fuck? Where do these snowflakes come from? Why do muslims always take everything personally? Meanwhile he was insulting my country left and right with his retarded jabs at our country's rightwing politicians but oh noooo, I mention my beliefs and he boils over immediately.

Obviously if I'm a christian, I believe christians are better than muslims. To suggest anything else is retarded to an animalistic level. If I believed everyting is equal then there would be no point in believing in anything. It is the agenda of Satan to make us believe that we are all equal and everything is equal.

The only group of people who have a persecution complex as bad as jews are Muslims.
They are practically brothers so far as cultures go, which is why they are always working together even if they supposedly "hate each other".

Nothing in that desert is worth consideration. There is a reason that Christianity found it's roots in Europe even though it was created in that same desert.
A belief system that tries to honor selflessness is totally incompatible with the culture that has grown to infest the desert regions. Christianity flourishing in Europe is not some accident, it is simply a show of how compatible the belief is with the overall European tradition.

Islam and Judaism are not compatible with European tradition, and this is where almost all of the religious strife comes from.

His weird liberal stance might be explained away by media brainwashing but there is an unmistakable common theme in all muslims I ever met that they always get offended easily but they are very disrespectful themselves.
They act all nice and friendly and then out of nowhere they say some retarded bullcrap and if I dont agree I am insulting them to their core. I guess that works with weak people who bend over all day.

You did nothing wrong op

Well, if he had said Muslims were superior to Christians I doubt you'd have been pleased. You expect him to be happy?

I expect him to disagree and then we disagree and it's fine and we can maybe discuss why we disgree with each other. I mean that literally, I expected him to say "oh well, I think muslims are better". No shit, that was the obvious next point because he's a muslim and then we could move on and banter about why our group is better.
Instead he gets mortally offended and any and all explanations I bring forward fall on deaf ears.

OP is a cock smoker. Don't take it personally, just my beliefs

Pisslamists are all eternally butthurt because they privately realize that Mohamet has condemned them to Hell while their Christian ancestors from before Islamification are saved by the Lord. It really must be a horrific thing to realize.

See I’m an atheist, but not those asshole ones who think they are right and everyone else is dumb, I keep an open mind. I can’t stand Muslims, they are rude , pushy, violent, intolerant to other cultures, and them expect the highest tolerance. I can live said by said with most religions, but Islam is not one of them.

Dont worry, I dont take it personally. Your language and lack of reasoning just shows me what kind of person you are.

*side by side

For the record not saying this about OP

>Just told a muslim that I think muslims are worse than christians and he flipped out
>Said that he was never insulted this badly in his entire life.

>Austria
>Worst insult was that Christians > Muslims
pick one

I'll take the things that never happened for $500 Alex

I can see a Mohammedan getting that butthurt, actually. They’re extremely defensive, ironic considering they’re only Mohammedan because their ancestors were conquered and brainwashed by smelly Bedouins

I have been wondering what happened for years. Not with Muslims, I have only seen like 10 or 20 in my life and never talked one. But blacks and Mexicans have such an inferiority complex it is just hilarious to watch. They can shit on Trump, America, your ancestors, white people, and don’t expect you to bat an eye, but say anything negative or that could be even lightly considered racist and they will start whining like no tomorrow and crying muh racism. Why do minorities have such big inferiority complexes while meanwhile trying to pick fights with people for no reason at all?

I'm saying that the Austrians are cunts and I have a hard time believing that being told that Christianity > Islam was the worst insult ever, that being said, being insulted is highly subjective so he could personally take it as the worst insult

pride... im a great fan of this sin it clouds the mind of your enemy it lets it do things it normally would never do!
exploit that weakness !

Guys, guys - embrace the middle ground: you're BOTH retards

yeah it seems like a worldwide phenomenon. There is a massive continuing media push for a new human life philosophy that everything and everybody should be considered equal and if you whine enough about your personal problems then you are right and everybody else is wrong no matter what.
I mean the other foreign dude at work said that german is a trash language. That apparently isnt an insult either when he lives in a german speaking country and he can barely speak it but hey, I bet if I said that italian is trash and I'd said it to an italian in Italy then I bet he would think that it's out of line. We seem to get the most disrespectful entitled brats as immigrants and our leftist media enables them to keep believing their stupid 2nd world ideas.

> Austria needed thousands of years to realize this

Hey Austria, will you fuck us over again when T*rks come cause we wuz not Catholics n shiet?

Don't worry user, you did nothing wrong.

It just feels bad when people flip out at us, it is a normal human social reaction.

Don't second guess yourself. Christians are far more tolerant, compassionate, and generous to strangers than Muslims. That's just a fact.

Hope you move on from this quickly and realize it's not your fault.

they're inbred, raised in a violent caveman religion and used to cucks kissing their asses. most of them don't have the self-awareness to realize that they are about as popular as herpes

>Why do muslims always take everything personally? Meanwhile he was insulting my country left and right with his retarded jabs at our country's rightwing politicians but oh noooo, I mention my beliefs and he boils over immediately
Because angry desert manlets have a massive inferiority complex and will explode (pun intended) in rage over anything. Why do you think they've been murdering each other ever since they first appeared?

They're mostly pretty dumb for one thing. The average IQ in those Arab countries is very low

Oesterreich, nein!
Remember HITLER was from austria! Ebil nazi, you must assept globalization is inevitable and only way for peace in yurop;-DDD

>The fuck?
you can't be actually confused, can you?

also inbreeding. A lot of middle easterners, muslims especially, are the product on incest. It's not surprising that they'd be incomprehensibly stupid.

It's insane that simply stating your preference for a specific culture, the one that corresponds with your race, is shouted down upon. A fucking disgrace.

War is coming
The Jews caused this on purpose.

WHY THE FUCK TO YOU TALK TO A MUDSLIME YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECE OF GOATSHIT! DONT SPAM THIS BOARD WITH YOUR DEGENERACY! USE A MEMEFLAG! KILL YOURSELF!