Violet Evergarden

So cunts who wittnessed first ep, is it any good?

'They' say
>The visual is good
>The story is meh
>Another Kyoukai no Kanata tier anime

According to ANN
>easily the most visually impressive TV episode KyoAni has ever produced, indistinguishable from their feature film work in ways that might seem impossible to sustain for a full cour of animation

All feedback on twitter and people who watched is greatly positive - both for visuals and story, telling direction was best Ishidate and very impressive.

Pretty much Magnum Opus confirmed if KyoAni can sustain such quality for rest of show - which, given how much time they take to produce it, could be possible.

>The story is meh
Kill yourself. The story is the best part of it.

Like I said, 'They (anons from the last thread)' not me. I didn't watched it neither.

>The visual is good
>The story is meh

Nothing new under the sun, just another kyoani polished turdâ„¢

>Another Kyoukai no Kanata tier anime
So a very good anime?

You are doing bad job shitposting. I was in the thread as well read the novel. Fuck off.

Okay, fag.
I was the one who asked this user

another kyoani garbage.

>The visual is good
>The story is meh
>Another Kyoukai no Kanata
Sounds like typical Kyoanus shit

Well, if you like Kyokai no Kanata.

Can you go shitpost in Trigger threads instead?

>Violet Evergarden E01 was great! Gorgeous animation, but man this could be a heavy watch
>Wow, first episode of Violet Evergarden was pretty spectacular. Visuals, sound design, & script were on point. Can't wait for it.
>violet evergarden ep 1 - BGs, sfx, photography, music were incredible! clever direction too. character anim was good, seemed a tad stiff
>Violet Evergarden episode 1 was absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful and oozing raw emotion. Wow.
>I'd like to know where the staff drew there inspiration from since this wasn't their typical modern scenery yet they pulled this off beautifully. It was really awestruck how they managed to nail some of the feel of the old times. Let alone the imagery they painted with the bustling town/city which was pushing forward with the wounds they have from the war. That was something you rarely see in anime. I mean most of the time they just tell you briefly and you don't get sucked into it. The benefit from this episode was that they took their time and depicted the environment the character lives in. I gotta say, this is the best I've seen from Ishidate.

Wake me up when January comes

I think anyone could have deduced this much.

>Violet Evergarden is a series

Odd. Thought it was a movie, did I timeleap or something from a different world line?

How do I watch the first episode?

It's basically being made like a movie.

It was shown early at anime expo. Not sure If we'll be able to see it before Jan.

I'm gonna wait until I see it for myself, people always hype up initial screenings of first episodes.

I really hope it has a good plot/story to it otherwise it will just end up another extremely polished mediocre show.

>another boring kyoani trash that just looks good

Can't wait for it to bomb

Kyoani shows tend to have an amazing animation along with a weak plot. I hope that Evergarden will be an exception.

>indistinguishable
The character designs, animation and filters are literally the same as they do in every other show of theirs

>Ridiculously indulgent directing and visuals
>Melodramatic script and characters
Another Kyoani show

>The visual is good
>The story is meh
When will KyoAni stop playing dumb and hire good writers?

The story has overwhelming praise so far. And Yoshida's the best in the biz.