What the fuck is the iron pill? Enlighten me Sup Forums

What the fuck is the iron pill? Enlighten me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF5n3rYq_4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the pill that helped me to get my shit together, no Jordan Peterstein, no podcasts, only Julius Evola an iron will and activated almonds. Really nice "selfpsyop" to get your shit together and succeed.

sorry it's not for outsiders, you can have the blue one though before you gtfo

Paleoprimitivist-ethnonationalist.
Think about Varg and Evola mixed with |fit| faggot who thinks lifting makes him jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=lF5n3rYq_4c&feature=youtu.be

Start with Survive the Jive.

fags will tell you they lift for a lot of "deep" reasons and not to fill their ego, but they are always posting their bodies online, bragging about how much they bench or telling stories of how women/men are checking them out.
It's hypocrisy at it's finest. The principal reason most people lift is to look good/get stronger, and it's not a bad thing. Don't know why those faggots keep trying to make excuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg

its a meme

>What the fuck is the iron pill?

a role model from a bygone era. he didn't exist so we created him.

Hypocrisy of enjoying fruits of hard labour? t.fatfuck
It was first prophet of chad nationalism

>It was first prophet of chad nationalism
this
He reflects on the path of typical from left to right conversion that took it's place around 2010s or around that date

did you even read what i wrote?

please tell me you have have the rest.

I did. You dislike people talking about their achievements, about happiness of progress given that they do it for anything more than good look. Been lifting for a while because I consider it virtuous, don't see a problem in what you describe as hypocrisy.

Didn't ironpill guy kill himself? Either it was him or someone larping as him.

Hello, newfag

Might be out of order - 2/3

Got it in order, brother. Thank you.

>Didn't ironpill guy kill himself?
who do you think made the chad meme?

saved and 3/3
no followup that I'm aware of
I also feel compelled to point out that the Jesus pill is the only one worth taking. Ironpill larping is pretty fun tho desu

>left kettlebell
kek
>"cardio kills gains brah"
dead.jpg

A bullet.

i even said that there's nothing wrong about it.
i just find it retarded the way they describe lifting as a cult that will change your life and the way you think about everything. you're moving weight causing your body to adapt so you can do that more easily, it's not like finding a cure for cancer you know?

don't forget
>glutes for the sloots

He was imprisoned a few years ago. Not sure what for or if he's out by now but that's what I know.

>Jesus pill
Call me a LARPing faggot, but neither Jesus nor the Christian God ever spoke to me. I was lightly raised Catholic and believed, truly believed for years with nothing, not even a feeling in my chest.

The Norse gods on the other hand... They've actually spoken to me. And the more I learn, the more I discover that things I've done my whole life go hand in hand with Norse traditions and beliefs.

That was good too

vintage summer 2014 meme

Surely not a cure for cancer but surely a way to improve your life. Compared to how young people are beahaving now it is a cure to cancer. Lack of physical activity,self assureness and even weak depression can be cured with lifting.
I think you underestimate what it can do for people.

all the summer 2014 pills

I won't beat you over the head with it but I think you owe it to yourself to revisit Christian teachings. Many of us leave thinking we knew what it was only to find out we were simply too young and naive. Instead of vikings n shiiet I've been studying Christian history and found that its.. bloody to say the least. Very interesting and more well documented than these other things but with that you don't get the magic and fanciful creatures.

I'll do my studying for a number of reasons.

But from a pragmatic perspective, most Catholic traditions at this point are from pagan roots. Why not just skip the middle man and go straight to the source?

I'm not trying to argue, just shoot the shit.

lift and read n sheit

I own these.

That's actually admirable tbhfam.

>makes shit up
>what is it?
>can't spell Europe

>doesn't know how to read in latin
homo deductus ex ultimis gentibus

with jews you win

this
what a bunch of pretentious niggers

EAT MY DICKUS HOMO MAXIMUS

Also in Latin it's Europa with an "U" not "V".

>bothering with lesser shit like redpill, blackpill and ironpill when you could take the Bogpill

Thank You