WHICH ONE OF YOU MADMANS DID THIS?

WHICH ONE OF YOU MADMANS DID THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDb3Q_vzgtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoever wrote this is retarded. You can't come right out with KKK and saying nigger. Just show them the stats, and have them question the lies they've been fed. The most potent redpills are the ones you find yourself.

>angery
Whoever it is will hang alongside the niggers

Ayyy that triad area code. NC represent.

Watcha doin' rabbi?

guarantee a liberal wrote this nothing to see here

Seems like a false-flag attempt. If you're going to produce something as intentionally inflammatory as this, you don't do it by hand; you print that shit, because you should expect it to get torn down. I guess Shareblue aren't on the ball.

>angery
>kkk
ayy lmao

>You're
>Not your
Fucking rural and suburban retard. City people all voted for Hillary.

Drumpf put this up outside of the white house

Do you even wonder if you suffer from cognitive dissonance?

rural and suburban retards

>angery

Pretty low effort, why the fuck would you write it out and not type and print it out?

Eh, maybe or maybe not. Even the retarded have opinions and there's only 2 mainstream political affiliations so there are statistically a ton of braindead idiots on either side

>Under 12: The Post

>california
didn't think there were any white people left

>children's handwriting

Probably this guy

you

> using "cuck faggot" in public discord.
I kek'd.

while I don't like the shilling for the ku klux klan I do respect facts, no matter how damaging they are

Has anyone called the number, yet?

Hey Rabbi.... um.... whatcha doin?

I agree, it is factually truth but it looks like it was made by a edgy 12 yr olfwho cant even use goddamn printer

Somebody please call that number

statistically, more fake right wing hatre crimes happen than actual right wing hate crimes

>hey rabbi
Where’s the number go to?

holy. shit. i called the number and its a legit kkk phone number

the message is lmao shit

OP is a nigger

Me

>angery
It was OP, who is a phaggot

This is what happens when you learn how to spell from memes.

I'm guessing this was posted by a black man/jew.
I'm guessing I'm right.
Yes, that is my final answer.

I just made you poster 10 times better in 2 minuets, you are a low iq moron. You may not like optic cucking but you must do it.

Annnnd the Vice "journalist" of the day, trying to get a bunch of black hate comments to screen cap for an article. Sad when the best news Vice can report is shit posting on Sup Forums

>KKK
>niggers
>angery
>cuck faggot
>child's handwriting
a failure did this

>angery

Why would I want to join an organization that hasnt managed to accomplish a damn thing in all of its 107 years of activity

That branch is run by the fbi not even joking. Fake news loves promoting this honey pot... really makes you think

THIS
H
I
S

this

Hey DeJarquavi'ous, whatcha doin'?

KKK is retarded. They dress like fucking idiots and are pure Nordist. If you want a white ethno state then build something similar to Euro Identitarian Movement

No. Those stats quoted confirm it's one of us out to rustle some Jimmies. A leftist wouldn't awknowledge those stats.

KKK member here. This is a Jew/leftist spreading bullshit. The misspelling of "angry" makes it even more obvious. We don't stick up things like that, we actually print out leaflets on well, duh, a pc!

We do distribute them to homes. This is completely legal by the way as it's covered under freedom of speech much in the same way the communist parties can post stuff to you.

That's nigger handwriting if I've ever seen it.
>Angery
Kek

what has the kkk ever actually done?

FBI honey pot

Please call us so we can track you like a good goy

The FBI isn't sending its best

Kek has blessed this post

Old. You are a kike. The KKK is run by Feds.

Think of it like a brotherhood organization. Families all socialize and have a good time together at events with emphasis on the family unit and there is no identity politics or separation in the group.

Imagine somebody showed you a whole white village with traditional beliefs and against this ultra progressive nonsense. Would that be a good village to live in? That's the KKK.

You can finally be who you are, surrounded by people who share your beliefs. Instead everyone here has 2 faces, this one and the one they have to wear in real life.

Good Job!

No nigger, imagine being in an organization run by the Feds. That's you kike shill.

>KKK
>angery
youtube.com/watch?v=aDb3Q_vzgtU

For what purpose? I acknowledge the KKK doesn't have the best impression by the general public, why would the feds need to get involved. That makes no sense.

>dat KKK hotline

Some Noglin put this up.

Feel need to do a prank. Maybe use the hotline number in a craigslist sex ad.

>24/7 hotline
>some dude's cell phone or landline

Why? So some innocent guy can call the number? Our opening line tells you who we are and the guy would just hang up at that point. The KKK receives many legit calls a day, too much actually. A prank call here and there really means nothing.

>thinking the KKK is anything but fed honeypot

W4M Need BBC now 23
I host. Call 303...

>negro gets kkk on the phone

I think welcome to the KKK hotline might be my new standard telephone greeting

Found the perp
Do a search on fb for the phone number

I say once again, this makes no sense. The public already has low views of the KKK. The feds don't need to do anything. The KKK just hosts lunches together, weekend events, family events etc. It keeps to itself for the most part.

Whatever though.

Hah well in that instance

I wonder if this post is designed to collect Sup Forums's phone numbers.

>not even getting a burner for your hotline

Nice try rabbi.

You're so fucking stupid. Go join the feds... I mean the KKK you fucking retard. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

how long are people gonna believe these fake hate crimes lol

there really scraping the barrel for advertisement these days

see

Hail NC

I am in the KKK. Read my posts. You've probably never met a Klans man in your life. Everything is the feds. The KKK, Spencer, Lauren Southern, David Duke. Everything. Logically speaking if there are any feds, they would be here on an open anonymous board. That includes you.

Have a good day.

When liberals do it like the example with OP, it's overly heavy handed and cringey. This way does it better(see pic).

Nigger are such low level threats too. If you aren't fighting against their Jew puppet masters then you are lost.

> average IQ 0f 70 makes him angery

What do you want to bet that the phone number is actually a honey pot.

You are only slightly less retarded than OP

>says niggers have low IQ
>spells angry wrong

OP do you perhaps have nigger genes?

see

Who's going to prank call that phone number?

Checking those digits of truth.

>angery
>IQ of 70
Fake and gay.

Based

Got me

hi, fellow white nationalists :)

>even more spelling errors

With the number at the bottom ....

This is a /pa/ request and I for one will take no part in this bait.

There's not. Shit tier larp.

Why not? What if these people try to disprove the stats and find they are true, then the whole narrative collapses in one go.

Check his post history to see how he spells angry

Me.