/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports - Kumite Edition

>trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E

>Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI

>Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

>Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

>Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake):
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT8gV-VH3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHfkOojxM

>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6CWNb6kd9Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1qGcdgJTYMo
youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vee for Vore

A member of the manlet militia finds a youtube video talking shit about destiny and makes a post on his reddit telling people to flag it

Kumite LIVE

If you’re nazi and you’re fired it’s your fault *clap clap

If you’re nazi and you’re fired go to Sup Forums and cry about it

Kumite is live

Quick rundown on Kumite? I'm a newfriend to bloodsports. How do you know who is talking? They arr sound same!

They don't, thats your autism. Just listen and you will figure it out.

The deep voice one is failure, the other is Tonka. No one else is on yet.

The one that sounds like a nigger is TonkaSaw. The saltiest injum in the interwebz.

Wow is that shopped? Is he really that TINY?

I recently went to see Sargon's presentation at Conway Hall in London. When the event ended, everyone was chilling out at the venue and casually chatting. I saw Sargon just vaping by himself so I went over to say hello. "Hi Carl", I said. "Mr Sargon", he replied. I was like "Huh, pardon?" He said "Call me Mr Sargon." I responded, "Oh, ok. Anyway, I love your videos, I'm a big fan." He just continued vaping silently. "So, how are you?" I asked, making smalltalk. He took out a CD and said "Check out my mixtape." I was like, "Oh, ummm, I didn't know you write musi-" and then Sargon just started bobbing up and down and loudly rapping: "Yo, it's ya boy MC Sargon, check it out, yeah yeah..."

>i'm a classical liberal and i'm about to wax lyrical
>my bars are so woke and my rhymes are so empirical
>i'm a centrist individual, a political miracle
>i'm three times your intellect, i'm like genius tripled
>they call me the liberalist, the modern john locke
>they call me the BQC, the 'Big Quadroon Cock'
>when i'm not online or dropping hard beats
>i'm dropping bitter red pills out in these streets
>if you run your commie mouth then you're gonna raise my ire
>you're gonna get burned coz my youtube vids are fire
>your lying mouth is rotten so go see a dentist
>i got no time for lying coz i'm the based centrist
>if you call me autistic or call me a jew
>i'm gonna shut you down with my righteous horseshoe
>i got marxists to the left of me and nazis to the right
>white privilege ain't real coz there's no such thing as white
>you're just an amerimutt, you're not even aryan
>you're 56% white, not pure bavarian
>repping all my niggas in my country bongland
>i'm square in the center and i'm here to make a stand

When Sargon finished rapping, he immediately rolled up his sleeves and just started doing push-ups. It was really weird. He was grunting throughout the push-ups and saying stuff like "We got this, baby" and "Unstoppable". I didn't know what to say so I just left.

>bavarian

meat flaps

Now post the shoped one

If we're posting raps made by people who have no business in it, here ya go

kys

Kek chill m8 I didn't write it

bump

Pepti-calm is superior to Pepto Bismol
I'm sorry America.

Andy talking about jews, I think he is redpilling himself now

>Is he one of (((them)))

what the fuck is going on? who got doxed and fired?

>Is he one of (((them)))?
oh shit

timestamp?

its a livestream, just go 12-15 mins back

Fuck. It's hard to get the right balance of feigned poshness and brethyness, Sargon has a voice that's hard to emulate
vocaroo.com/i/s1qGcdgJTYMo

why are they talking about liz's meat flaps? did I miss something?

top kek

You sound more like Milo than Sargon lol

Kumite

I know. what did I miss?

Seriously. Sargon's a fucking idiot if he thinks the "browning of America" will tolerate his individualist drivel and not beat the gibs out of his fat soyboy ass like a blubbery pinata.

just go back an hour, they talk about lizz meatflap pussy while andy is eating and he almost pukes.

Andy is J-woke now.

Milo's voice is far more similar to mine. Sargon is hard because he's from Swindon but affects being posh. That means doing a midlands accent with posh inflections. It's hard haha

bump

YOU HAVE NO PRINCIPLES, RICHARD!

why did he remove the meritocracy part?

It's racist.

No questioning Comrade Sargon, First Among Equals. Off to Gulag now

kek, here is the better version of the pic.

but seriously, they used to have more fleshed-out ideas, but they kept low-key whittling them down and down every time someone pointed out how poorly thought-out and contradictory and unenforceable they are. So they've been watered down so badly that they're now just extremely vague and basic platitudes that are so meaningless that nobody can even argue against them because there's nothing there.

This perfectly exemplifies the S̶k̶e̶p̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ Liberalist™ mindset of always wanting to be in a comfortable position where you're free to criticize while not having to put up any real ideas of your own. They can't take criticism or defend any of their ideas, so they instead just keep changing them over and over.
And these are the same people who kept talking about how important "first principles" are

close enough

So that's the end of JIM?

I pointed out on his reddit page that it would mean the overthrow of the British political system - we have a constitutional *monarchy*

Our head of state IS BORN, INHERITS his/her position. Becomes THROUGH BIRTH, and BIRTH ALONE the commander of the parliament, armed forces and overseas territories.

I can't believe none of our guys pointed this out, would have made his sperging out about 'principles' completely backfire. It was the self-own of the century and would have completely embarrassed himself in front of his entire audience BUT NOBODY pointed it out. Our guys are fucking idiots sometimes.

Son of a bitch literally got cancer from this youtube stuff I guess

>i've only been with a few guys

No, no, millenial woes only thinks the way that he does because he has lived within the most stable democracy that has ever existed. Ignore the fact that there was a revolution in Ireland, no the UK is really fucking stable, apparently

He is fucking spoony on us

The whole thing is a ridiculous LARPfest. It's one thing to gather together and talk about what sort of policies they'd like to lobby for. But these retards gather together like they're the fucking founding fathers starting from square one and building a constitution from the ground up, except instead of esteemed statesmen, they're furry-loving NEETs who love sticking dragon dildos up their buttholes.

Like, "we advocate for democracy!", is that supposed to be something these guys are going to lobby for? And property rights too? And all the other things that 99% of people in modern society agree with and already have governments built around? What's next, going to KFC and organizing a march demanding KFC serve fried chicken?

I hope that this is his usual brake of internet stuff, but I will not hold my breath...

They're conservatives. They have a mental block on admitting it because that would mean being, shh whisper it, right wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o

Maybe they threatened his family, we have to help him!

That's a spirit...

why would this be the end of jim? I'm sick of you cunts saying this every fucking thread making me think he's been doxed. fuck off

>making me think he's been doxed.
Nah that's never going to happened. He either got bored or is really sick again. Last time he went to the hospital he came back talking about cool ways to end your life if you only have a few months to live so it might be serious.

Jims patreon massage which warski read on Kumite don't sound to optimistic about his health

None of you Nazis know what white is.

AHOOOO WHOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOO WEEEEEE

Jim has had terminal dick cancer and AIDs for years, if you've been following /cow/

in what universe is warski white?

Jim is so notorious he now has to live under the Andy Kaufman effect. He could very well be dying, but everyone will always speculate he's trolling. He could die and be dead for years, and people will still believe he's living innawoods somewhere just for the lulz.

Whiter than you, Vee

The Berenstein one.

Years back he said he had a brain tumor. Its probably just an excuse for him to bail out of the internet at some point.

Outstanding.

>and people will still believe he's living innawoods somewhere just for the lulz.
That's honestly how he wants it. He has shown that he hates pity.

What did Jims patreon say?

>Its probably just an excuse for him to bail out of the internet at some point.
That's some long con. Even on his old twitter account he casually mentioned that he had to sell his book collection and other things to pay off something.

Tonka: Warski is gonna be in the comicbook the I have had some artist make.
Warski: OOOH NICE! We're killing a bunch of POC.

you sound like a faggot salivating for dicks, so its a pretty good sargon impression

Hes the master of the 24 hour op.

?????????????????????????????

>internet induced cancer
why didn't moot stop Sup Forums when he had the chance

>what about just niggercoin?
I think we memed too hard

F

Need one of trump pointing the gun and the Jew is still on the edge

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

Isn't it a regional thing? He kind of sounds like an Owen Wilson from London with a bit of a bubble in his throat.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

He's a guy from Swindon trying to sound posher than he is. He also likes to breathe into his microphone. I don't have the talent to emulate that

>these retards gather together like they're the fucking founding fathers starting from square one and building a constitution from the ground up, except instead of esteemed statesmen, they're furry-loving NEETs who love sticking dragon dildos up their buttholes.
Jesus Christ I lost hard m8.
So painfully true.
It's a huge autistic lolcow and has been for a while.

>who's Euclid?

Whats the deal with bearing?

you actually sound much more like Kraut desu

The progression of the YouTube social vomiterry autist: atheism+ - furrys - anonymous - mlp - gamergate - skepticsim+ - kekistan - Liberalist (tm)

Anyone trying to sound posh sounds like kraut.

So when is rage coming back btw?

DSP and Spoony live while Jim dies. The world is a cruel place.

Sad to hear. Hope his health improves.