nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31510022
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31510032

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bshwxn.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/uvycgr.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=o0CXUv-xxtY
twitter.com/agematsu/status/304596203935510531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet Miku is going to be taller than Hibiki at some point. Hibiki seems like she's going to be a short stack.

Please don't tempt me to listen to those further.

Mixtape mirrors
負けない愛が拳(ここ)にある: my.mixtape.moe/bshwxn.m4a
花咲く勇気: my.mixtape.moe/uvycgr.m4a

Would Hibiki be a better dad than her father?

I want to marry Nana's voice.

I don't see how that's possible considering he did nothing wrong.
>being away from your family for a couple years makes you worse than Hitler

>Commie
Fuck.

You don't have to use their subs.

Luckily we have an alternative for episode 1.
I really hope that user continues doing speedsubs for us.

Where?

I dont understand the hate for commie. Theyre meme but not THAT meme

>there is an unbeatable love in this fist
>courage to bloom
Hibiki's song titles are 10/10, but I wish the songs themselves were better. They're not exactly bad, but they don't leave much of an impression.

That line is right though

removing irish horn was a mistake

>Theyre meme
It's enough reason to hate them.

What does the heart mean?

I will post this every thread until they dock.

The covers were better last time.

I don't know why but for some reason the newer ones look like they aren't actual scans it must be the art style or something? Anyways the second song sounds pretty nice though I'm liking the opening.

Was there a thread between this one and the one that ended about 4 hours ago?

Yeah, you missed it.

>Maria's shit comes out before Tsubasa
KANEKO

No, you missed nothing.

They're saving the best for last.

Gungnir bias at its finest

Maybe, you may have missed something.

Damn right.

G's connected loop covers were the best.

>???
Live confirmed.

Too late, Tsubasa is for Maria, and Chris is for brown shota this season.

>irish horn
The what?

inb4 its at Budokan again, Is there any other venue that's as big as Budokan?

Miku's anal cavity.

Go listen to Hibiki's G songs.

I know the sound you're talking about. I'm just not aware of any instrument called an Irish horn. S1 did have bagpipes/uilleann pipes in a couple of songs though.

Odin Hibiki when Kaneko

Homosexuality.

-Rothschilds bow to Pavarian Illuminati
-In contact with custodians
-Possess alchemic abilities
-Control germany with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient custodian blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Pavariahausen will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Cagliostro babies
-they are said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of three angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Illuminanobots inside you right now
-The Pavarian Illuminati are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Pavarian Illuminati bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent german in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the group. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Germain
-The three leaders are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

We still need more participants in the mosaic. Get to work, faggots.

I'm not mosaic user, so hold off replying with ready images until he gets here.

Can't believe there is another series already, i still haven't gotten round to finishing GX.

>i still haven't gotten round to finishing GX
Do it. Do it now.

>2 years
>already

Stop posting and get to it

Well you'll need to tell Miku that.

Oh shit, Commie's still alive? Based!

>t. herkz

>trained through the power of movies
>getting mad at this
youtube.com/watch?v=o0CXUv-xxtY

This means they will make her more important this season, yeah, this season is doomed.

Maria's CD was last in GX, and she still ruined it.

I love the second song after 1 minute, the egyptianish intro is pretty good too

Can Chris break her trend of shit songs since G?

>No more Nana Midzuki event ticket in BD
>Even animators don't put in effort to animate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it Symphofags!

Chris' song are good, but samey and "it's not Makyuu Ichaival". Monochrome and the EDs are good and feel unique at least.

Long time no see, autist

Now imagine what will happen now that they put her before fucking Tsubasa who constantly has the best sales.

Yeah I just mean her solo battle songs. The GX one has a good intro but that's it.

Meanwhile bayonet charge is GOAT.

If Hibiki is the face of the original trio, Maria is the "leader" of the FIS trio, I think they just want to underline that by having the two coming out first.

Either way some girls are getting hospitalized next week and lose their symphogear until the deux ex machina upgrade arrives and fixes the need for linker.

>some

All.

It was bretty good looking. Does anyone have the one with Carol in it?

The linker recipe is probably on the memory card at the end of GX.

Yeah but it probably needs some time or something since Kirika said this was their last shot, unless that was a Commie mistranslation

Chris is never going to learn.
Tsubasa's obviously just going to have to feed her.

It's probably be super encrypted or something.

>it's probably be
Oops.

Chopsticks are a remnant of a primitive civilisation.

>ZENRYOKU ZENKAI in both songs

we NANOHA now

Pretty sure we have been at least 50% Nanoha since S1.

Listen to my radio show.

I sent the show a message asking if Hibiki and Miku will ever kiss but it got ignored.

Dyke Hour with Kohinata Miku?

Well, Miku did answer that Hibiki was her wife.
And you obviously kiss your wife. So your question got answered implicitly.

Why is Kanade being such a cold bitch in the XD AU event?

Tsubasa was also edgy as fuck for half of the first season, but she grew out of that with everyone's support.
Meanwhile Kanade is all alone.

>encouraging someone to watch S3

Yes.

Man, Hibiki's first AXZ song is a letdown outside of GANGAN, but the second is pretty great. It's the perfect Miku rescue music.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, fucktard.

>presumably abandons work/no paycheck/no support for family
>abandons family
>when abandoned daughter gets famous in a good way, tries to get back into their lives
Yeah, no, fuck you. He did everything you can possibly do as a parent wrong and is a shitty, awful waste of a human being.

I'm still pissed they just pulled some bullshit "forgiveness" arc for him. Fuck that noise.

Her songs in S1 and S2 were better than what we've seen so far, yeah.

he's also not real you autismo

It really wasn't that bad outside of bikkie being a shit, top dad, elf9 and Carol dying without anyone caring. They fixed some of the animation in the BDs.

Seriously though. Joking aside, is Miku really gay or just an in joke? Because to me she's just like a really good friend. In season 1 I saw that she kinda has that sisterly bond with Hibiki.

it could honestly go either way, but considering where we are, everyone's all hopped-uo on the yuri juice.

I, too, cuddle in bed with my siblings while telling them I always want to be with them like this forever.

Top dad was one of the best things.
The dolls were utter boring shit.
S3 is only good for MILF Carol, top dad, Ver and genocide.

Put it this way, even the staff refers to Miku as Hibiki's wife.
twitter.com/agematsu/status/304596203935510531

Top dad made me fucking PISSED, but it was a kind of rage that kept me interested, if you know what I mean.
I had similar feelings towards Ver at first, before he went full last action hero.

>listening to any symphogear song before it appears in the show

The dubstep forms were great as well

Don't say that you fool

I want to believe that her love for Hibiki is just platonic but preparing a camera and memory cards for Hibiki swimsuit bikki collection or worrying about other girls that being close to Hibiki is pretry gay.

S3>S1>>>S2

Carol a best villain. Dr Ver is actually good too but S2 is a mess

>preparing a camera and memory cards for Hibiki swimsuit bikki collection or worrying about other girls that being close to Hibiki

When did she ever do this

You are right user, cuddling with your friend every single night and falling asleep in her embrace, while whispering how she's the warmest place in the world and that you will forever be at her side is a completely normal thing to do for friends.

But I will. It was the best thing about GX desu

Who cares about Kanade anyway?

Maybe not in S1 but nowadays both the fandom and the staff have converted their relationship in a semi-canon yuri couple ala Nanoha and Fate. I don't think that they'll make it 100% canon but they won't revert it.

She has those lines in the mobage.
She also gets mad when Hibiki and Chris play the pocky game and stops them midway, saying they didn't kiss when asked by the blonde background character