IT'S HAPPENING!!!! BITCOIN FALLING TO 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DdfLtOrBPU
youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahahahahahhaha

buy the dip, you idiot BTC will be 30 k by years end, maybe 50 k

MOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYY STOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!1!!!!

How many Redditor suicides have bren commited?

Analysts says if it break thru the 6.000 usd them it will be a full fall down

b-but /biz/ told me it's mooning! I just need to hold and everything will be fine

I will never forgive BTC. My sources all switched to BTC over western union and forced me into this retarded crypto shit. Let it crash to nothingness so I can buy my fucking juice with an honorable fiat currency.

Weak hands forfeit bands.

They don't realize the influx of normie money that's about to enter the ecosystem. Hold all high marketcap coins.

About to fall below 7000 and no one cares?

t. desperately trying to sell off his supply

lmao

It was safer than WU at one point.

Now that you have to totally dox yourself to buy, it's fairly useless. Find another supplier.

its gonna be 6,000,000 by 2030
now is the perfect time to invest

YES YES!!! KEEP FALLING SO I CAN BUY LOW!!

Please crash with no survivors, and make loads of people poor.
youtu.be/-DdfLtOrBPU

>Being this delusional

To be honest this is what you get for driving up the prices of GPU

When you want to be one of the cool kids real bad.

OH NO NO NO
PFFFFFFFFF
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>i-i want out but my transaction wont go through
>Why is nobody buying my worthless deteriorating play money
>GUYS QUICK BUUY THE DIP SO I CAN GET OUT

WHAT DOESNT BANKRUPT YOU
MAKES YOU WISH YOU WERE DEAD
GOT A DROP IN MY CRYPTOCURRENCIES
GROWING DEEPER AND DEEPER
AND I CANT TAKE
ONE MORE MOMENT OF THIS DROP
THE LOSS IS HAUNTING ME
AND THE WEIGHT OF THE HOLDING
IS GETTING HARDER TO DO

IT COMES IN CRASHES
I CLOSE MY EYES
I HOLD MY COINS

feels for all the normies that got in at 12k-16k after refinancing their houses and emptying their life savings

Bitcoins will be 1 million dollars in 3 yrs, buy now lads!

Update: It's below 7k now
coiners btfo

w-who would do that?

Why would you have feels for them? They were dumb and lazy enough to trust the jewbox and believing they'd become rich by doing nothing.They just got what they deserve.

7.1k now

1 hour ago it was 7.5k

I smell FEAR!

Good. Fuck bitcoin. I can't even build a new computer because graphics card prices are so stupid now.

Predictions? How low will it fall? Will it spike back up shortly?

We tried warning bitcoin fags that this was a scam. A few early buyers pumped up the price by purchasing massive amounts and told everyone they got rich off of it and to buy immediately. Retards actually fell for it and further inflated the price and now all the original buyers are selling every coin they have. Why are coinfags so gullible and stupid?

if it gets to 5K I'l be getting a loan from the bank to buy as much as I can.

BTC will be 100k a piece in 3 years.

>flag

nope at. 7k which is where an impenetrable line of defense is. It will neve go below 6.8 and after that is hit there will be a rally straight to 15k.

Oh boy, seriously cannot wait to pick up a discounted 1080 ti once miners all kill themselves

kek

YES thank you

It better drop to fucking zero. I want to see the tears. It might actually cause a proper economic crash so many normies have invested in it.

I maxed my card out to buy 4 coins at $19,400.
Its going to go back up right?

Exactly! don’t miss out lads, this will go to the Moon, 100k at least! Buy now before it is too late.

Its actually following the same pattern it has been on forever. Highly structured and artificial. Bring up a lifetime bitcoin chart. Its not real and it is being controlled but that doesnt mean you cant gamble on it like a slot machine.

>proper economic crash
>only a few billions invested

not by the long run, this "mother of all bubbles" was tiny compared to dotcom or the housing bubble (which is still going in some countries)

Ohhh let me catch that falling knife for you....

My parents sold a property in Vancouver in June and gave my brother and I $300k each. They suggested we invest through their investors, which is a low risk, low yield (I think it was 9% last year) portfolio. I put $150k with them, $50k in gold and $100k in bitcoin. I bought bitcoin when it was $11k and I'm seriously considering suicide.

If that were the case you'd know exactly where the bottom is and since you fucking dont, you can fuck off.

Bitcoin is dead and the bazinga loving normies are about to all neck themselves

>gaymers
I would buy any discounted GPUs while you can. The weakhands will be completely out, soon.

wow

>I bought bitcoin when it was $11k
This can't be real

How would this cause a crash? Crypto isn't tied into anything...
There would just be a lot of poor people wandering around crying about how rich they were

the jew hath spoken thank you, rabbi

Whining that you lost 100k, but still have ~200k on hand? Are you retarded, or is this bait? If you weren't a Leaf, I'd assume bait.

Classic buy high sell low.

At leas you didn't pump everything into it. Hold and wait.

It's just the winter dip. Now is a good time to buy.

rofl, just be patient mate and hold. it will be 100k by end of the year

Oh my god grow out of it you cum guzzling faggot

JESUS CHRIST I WAS A BILLIONAIRE & NOW IM A HUNDREDAIRE

>dip

I was considering getting some at 10k. Glad I didn't.

>get handed 300k for free
>"im seriously considering suicide"

Fucking wypipo smgdh

You're a glass half full kind of guy, but $100k is $100k.

I missed the boat on Facebook stock and bought into the Bitcoin hype. I pulled the trigger too late. I'll sit on it and just hope things change.

suck it crypto fags
now I will be able to build a pc, Ive had my current one for 8 years now

t. miner

just hold. look at the all time charts. we been here before. weak hands being shaken right now.

hold hold hold

Lol I listened to biz and bought some shitcoins and now I'm down £1000.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

My point is that you still have the equivalent of modest retirement savings for someone in their 30s or 40s. Unless you're like 60, you are overreacting, and bitching about still having 10 years worth of entry level pay in savings.

>159331221
>Internet currency that runs the darknet drug trade

>falling to 0

BUY HIGH, SELL LOW

>It's
>Happening
>Believe
>The
>Hype
>It's
>Happening

I won't lie, I mostly want bitcoin to hit sub 500 so I can afford to buy a coin.

>tfw bought some adderall that was actually pressed meth

Mere correction.

>SIMPSONS DID IT

>I cant recognize simple patterns and it makes me angry

Yess yessssss, you buy more now and it will go up again, I swear; sell your wife and mortgage your home goyium

Its been falling for weeks retard

It is worthless when it reaches $4000. As soon as it gets down there it becomes pointless to mine and will lose even more transactions making it drop further.
$4000 is the new $0

Lol who goes all in on meme coins?

I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING

What use is the currency if not for illegal trade and laundering dirty money?

lol

>becomes pointless to mine
thats been true for a long time

stock market not looking too good either

Who could have seen this coming!!

to make the jews upset that can't print money from nothing endlessly anymore

You have 200k in solid investments, put the gun down you canuck. At least you can live off the 200k while you wait for a rebound in Bitcoin. If not, then you paid 100k for a lesson in "buying high, selling low"

All may not be lost.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

>listening to biz
Take my advice kid, don't listen to anyone's advice. The world is filled with retards.

>my wife has two sons
jejejejejejejeje

> the risk was worth it

apparently not

Post your hodling songs

youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w

JEWISH FIAT DEBT MONEY WINS!!!

ECONOMIC FREEDOM BTFO!!!

It's only pointless to mine on a temporary basis. Once the existing miners that took loans to inflate the hash rate go bankrupt. There will be a new gold rush stage.

The best thing that could happen is for bitcoin to hit rock bottom. Then for another inflationary period to start up. Get in early, and legally steal from the normies that only jump in later.

You have to just ride it out now. It might be years but if you sell low now then you're fucked regardless. Way to dump your parents money into a Ponzi scheme you fucking retard.

SUSTAIN ME!

3000 is the floor

>my wife has two sons

can't be real

LOL
LEAF

at least stocks are crashing as well
nocoiners btfo